Author Topic: policy?  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
policy?
« on: April 23, 2018, 07:26:21 PM »
What is your policy for banned players in here? They can come back?

Rusyn is a previously banned player, and still doing what he does best.

Do you need films, or do you want to take care of it on your own?

You can lock this thread if you want, but if i know hacktards are allowed, ill close my account tomorrow.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: policy?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »
What is your policy for banned players in here? They can come back?

Rusyn is a previously banned player, and still doing what he does best.

Do you need films, or do you want to take care of it on your own?

You can lock this thread if you want, but if i know hacktards are allowed, ill close my account tomorrow.

You really should have just sent an email to HTC instead of posting it in the forums.  You know that you won't get an answer to your post and all that will result will this thread be locked and possibly some sort of disciplinary action against your forum account.  There are better causes than this to fall on your sword for.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 07:30:31 PM »
You really should have just sent an email to HTC instead of posting it in the forums.  You know that you won't get an answer to your post and all that will result will this thread be locked and possibly some sort of disciplinary action against your forum account.  There are better causes than this to fall on your sword for.

Thats fine, last time i reported this guy I was told I was "full of it".

If you want some guy running around slaying your player base at a rate, you dont understand... its your game.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 07:31:04 PM »
on pace for 2000 kills!   :rolleyes:

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »
Consider this, the only reason last time I knew Starfox was sharing that account with another player is he allowed his ego to let him chat on text. That gave away he and another different personality were sharing the account along with the total difference in play styles. I have not seen this new account ever chat on text so if it is him, he's had to sacrifice half of his enjoyment by not being able to con and troll everyone on chat and play dumb. Even if it is him, he cannot afford to allow his ego to take him past showing up and playing the game self muted on text. And, if it is him, either he has an ego so big he will screw up and reveal himself to get even with old enemies in our community or, it's a very sad world for him if the only place he has left is our game with someone else fronting him an account. Are people complaining that it seems like he always knows where to find them on the map no matter where they go?

When he was sharing the StarFox account it was transparent when he flew, maneuvered, and shot, and how he chatted on text. So all you have is either his stats to date or you have flown against him and you witnessed what I mean by transparent. That is a product of his ego and wanting to keep getting over on our community. I think he did a tell all at Flame Warriors about being skyyr and Firefox a year or so ago. If it is him. He has so far not come near me or POTW who also recognized his game play style as StarFox so, you will just have to wait and see. For all you know it could be Kruel not wanting to draw attention to himself under a new game ID.

In effect you are telling Hitech to breach his terms of service contract with that customer simply becasue you say so. How is that good for this community?   
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 09:05:39 PM »
Very INteresting... But stupid.  :old:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
not worth the discussion, my account is closed.

you guys have fun!  I did!

You may as well PNG this account, because you don't want to hear what else I have to say.  I'd rather you do it before I let you know whats going on within your own game.

Thanks for 18 years!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:46:05 PM by Lazerr »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 09:48:08 PM »
Lazer didn’t you see my stream where I switch from AH to IL-2 and not to long after certain spelling of sky showed up in the same server as me? :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 09:57:50 PM »
Lazer didn’t you see my stream where I switch from AH to IL-2 and not to long after certain spelling of sky showed up in the same server as me? :)

yup i saw it, didnt wanted to get PNG'd at that point, so I didnt comment

Now, I dont really care, ill likely follow you over there.  The likelyhood of these guys doing anything about this is slim to none.

Last time I mentioned starfox as skyyr, a previously banned player, I was told I was "full of it by HT" online.   I didn't bother sending any info in this time, figured i'd get the same response. 

hopefully this game thrives, but I won't be supporting it at this point.

Account is closed, it is what it is.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 10:08:16 PM »
yup i saw it, didnt wanted to get PNG'd at that point, so I didnt comment

Now, I dont really care, ill likely follow you over there.  The likelyhood of these guys doing anything about this is slim to none.

Last time I mentioned starfox as skyyr, a previously banned player, I was told I was "full of it by HT" online.   I didn't bother sending any info in this time, figured i'd get the same response. 

hopefully this game thrives, but I won't be supporting it at this point.

Account is closed, it is what it is.
Hopefully something happens about it. I really enjoyed streaming and having to put such a delay on them really hurts my interactions with the people watching and such. Didn’t really think people would stream snipe in this game, but hopefully you come back soon when it gets cleared. Until then I’ll see you around lazer!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 10:22:38 PM »
Hopefully something happens about it. I really enjoyed streaming and having to put such a delay on them really hurts my interactions with the people watching and such. Didn’t really think people would stream snipe in this game, but hopefully you come back soon when it gets cleared. Until then I’ll see you around lazer!

seeya on steam!

whats your ID there?

Looking to get into PUGB now.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 11:12:00 PM »
seeya on steam!

whats your ID there?

Looking to get into PUGB now.
Ill have to check I think it’s AHJoach1m.

I haven’t played plubg, just fortnite lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2018, 11:12:16 PM »
not worth the discussion, my account is closed.

you guys have fun!  I did!

You may as well PNG this account, because you don't want to hear what else I have to say.  I'd rather you do it before I let you know whats going on within your own game.

Thanks for 18 years!
Have a beer bud! It'll be fine! Can't hang it up over this crap.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2018, 11:25:03 PM »
Have a beer bud! It'll be fine! Can't hang it up over this crap.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Too late, was fun!

Wtf is fournite

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2018, 11:35:09 PM »
Too late, was fun!

Wtf is fournite
Its just like Pubg, but bigger and less campy play style. While the graphics are cartoonish compared to the soldier like players in PUBG.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3