Author Topic: ALERT!! ok Riftval map bugs as i and others have found  (Read 517 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
ALERT!! ok Riftval map bugs as i and others have found
« on: July 26, 2018, 09:56:22 PM »
1. when trying to log out the screen freezes, and you have to either alt-f4 or ctrl-alt-delete
2. when you prep a base for capture and you try to run troops either from M3-C47-SDK251-jeep as soon as the troop starts to run very important( RUN ) you get kicked out of the game: message says : aces high has stopped working. you may get 2 or 3 troops out, but then boom your gone.
and then when you come back your frame rate starts jumping and screen stutters. we had a base A11 where the bad guys took out 6 town auto guns. I dropped troops from 2k, towered waited in tower and as soon as 1st troop hit the ground, I got kicked off the game again. and yes if your town has damage, and some enemy troops got in the map room your own troops will run into your map room-hehe we like to think they are having a battle in there.
3. I was wrong on another post- my frame rate does start jumping low to high-and high to low-with the screen stutters. I regularly maintain a 59-60 frps.
4. I'm a Knight-and the Knights bombed and sank a Rook cv group TG78 WITHOUT taking the port. and the CV became ours the Rooks came back and sank TG78 but did not get CV group back we still have it-and it counted as a base capture 2.8 points. they still have the port and we have their cv-it respawned right at that port.
5. the name of the map is not listed on the map-I checked very closely its not there.
some players want the map pulled until the bugs are fixed. but don't you 1st find the bug fixed the bug then send a patch-I don't know how it works.
thank you.
6. and just for the heck of it I was able to destroy the train including the engine at our strats, I don't know if that's a bug or not

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:17:48 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
Re: ALERT!! ok Riftval map bugs as i and others have found
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 10:46:51 PM »
I also noticed there are lines on the map and when a plane flys across them the line (like a road) is in front of them

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 07:56:25 AM »
After Knits took TG78 they attempted to take the port.  I watched from the tower as they sent in approximately 50 troops (the troops went into the map room) to take the base with no capture.

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »
Friendly train at the strats, shoots at friendly planes. :bolt:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 11:41:21 AM »

Same here.  I hope the map bugs can be fixed, I really like this map.
"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 11:45:06 AM »
At base A83  I watched enemy troops run through our town while the guns in town were up.  I killed cv79 3 times while we owned P78 and never got the cv back.  I too experienced pronounced stuttering while maintaining 59-60 frame rate.  This happened while driving a gv to flying when not many other players were in close proximity.

One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 05:04:08 PM »

yeah it fired at me so I killed it
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.