Author Topic: New Map Causing Stutters  (Read 387 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
New Map Causing Stutters
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:11:50 AM »
New map is giving many players stutters and micro freezes.   :(     :salute

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
Re: New Map Causing Stutters
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 07:40:48 PM »
I noticed this today on my "first time in 9 months test flight".  I wonder if it's due to the updater bug, which switched me from the DX9 version to the DX11 version.  I vaguely remember that the latter had mini-freeze issues. 

Since your OP was a week ago, your issue could be entirely different, however ...

MH

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:13:37 AM »
I noticed this today on my "first time in 9 months test flight".  I wonder if it's due to the updater bug, which switched me from the DX9 version to the DX11 version.  I vaguely remember that the latter had mini-freeze issues. 

Since your OP was a week ago, your issue could be entirely different, however ...

MH
WAY different! It was BUSTR's newest work. It was an awesome looking terrain...BUT somehow HT messed up while inputting some codes(if i understood it correctly). Talk about BUGGY. Welcome home, Sir! Yes, I hear about stutters in DX11 more often than in DX9 but I havent had very many recently..think its a windows thing. Its nothing near as stuttery as DCS...they have it BAD!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 10:25:57 AM »

MH

I had some more of them yesterday.   
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted