Author Topic: End of Full Dar  (Read 19836 times)

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
Re: End of Full Dar
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2018, 09:18:15 PM »
Just my two cents on this subject. First off I am loosing a few squad members due to this full Dar BS. Secondly if this is going to be a WW2 game radar should appropiate in the sense. As in they couldnt see  all the way to Germany with radar. So go back to the old style radar. Just track the Dar Bar and go from there. Again just my two cents..

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2018, 06:11:18 AM »
Just my two cents on this subject. First off I am loosing a few squad members due to this full Dar BS. Secondly if this is going to be a WW2 game radar should appropiate in the sense. As in they couldnt see  all the way to Germany with radar. So go back to the old style radar. Just track the Dar Bar and go from there. Again just my two cents..

This. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2018, 08:21:40 AM »

Sad that folks fail to understand testing.

Folks like that should never make requests as they do not like change, they do not even like testing.

HiTech was right when he said people have no idea what they want.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2018, 08:28:02 AM »
This. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

But it is broke! We lose new players in the first 10-15 minutes they are in the game. One of the reasons is the map looks dead. With the dar bar only as well as as few icons here or there where radar is up that is all the action you see. Now with the new dar you see a 100 guys playing all over! Even if 100 players is a low number it still LOOKS like there is some action.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2018, 08:38:39 AM »
wow!!! totally amazing!!!  "I don't like the way it was before, but I don't like the way it is now!!" WTF!!

how about go with the flow and learn to excel? or use it to you advantage? come folks, enjoy the fights, start fights, make it fun!!!!

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2018, 08:44:58 AM »
how about go with the flow and learn to excel?

While spreadsheets and AH can be a lot of fun, they don't help you much in Melee Arena combat :old:

:bolt:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2018, 10:30:04 AM »
I like the new dar just fine. I liked the old dar too. I like the game. I will adapt to all changes. Keep 'em coming, HiTech!
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »
Have not see you in the MA playing in this nonsense Shuffler. Maybe if yo were playing you would have a different attitude.

Sad that folks fail to understand testing.

Folks like that should never make requests as they do not like change, they do not even like testing.

HiTech was right when he said people have no idea what they want.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:01 PM »
wow!!! totally amazing!!!  "I don't like the way it was before, but I don't like the way it is now!!" WTF!!

how about go with the flow and learn to excel? or use it to you advantage? come folks, enjoy the fights, start fights, make it fun!!!!

Monkey bites I tell ya!  Monkey bites!  :x

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2018, 01:19:38 PM »
Have not see you in the MA playing in this nonsense Shuffler. Maybe if yo were playing you would have a different attitude.

Shuff is still recovering for a little storm they had in Texas last year which destroyed his home with a bunch of others.

The point I think he is trying to make is give HTC a chance to figure out what they are looking for. In your case, sucking it up for a few weeks while they test something that may bring in a bunch of new players isnt that big a deal.

I'm all for change, pretty much ANY change at this point. As the numbers continue to drop with the "same old" setup why wouldnt you look forward to something that may improve the game in the long run?

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2018, 01:40:59 PM »
Would someone please post on the forum, when the Full Dar is taken down. Thank you.

My account is closed until such time.
Most ridiculous game change I've ever seen.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2018, 01:47:23 PM »
During this whole  "test" that is taking place, there is a common theme coming from those that are in RWAAARZ mode about it. The common statement is: I can always find a fight

This test has less to do about veteran players and more to do about new sub players and those that are on the two week trial and contemplating a sub

What you are expecting the "new" cats to do, you did in a completely different environment and for the most part a completely different game.

So, while you stand on your soap box and preach about how all you need is the faintest whiff of the mini map to see the overall picture (is that a thing in a sandbox?). Remember, they haven't been playing since the original launch of Aces High and are picking the game up, many for the first time, at a time that many of us did not have to suffer through when we first joined.

Coogan,

Is it as ridiculous as:

an adult throwing a fit because something didn't go their way.
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2018, 01:54:28 PM »
My account is closed until such time.
Most ridiculous game change I've ever seen.

Coogan

Tantrums everywhere I tell ya. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2018, 01:57:23 PM »
I never had a problem finding a fight...........but then I like to come in below my enemy and on the deck most of the time so that scenario is easy to find.

Now finding a fight where you have the minimum flight time to show up at an advantage is considerably harder and this is what the whiners are hating.

Air spawns sure didn't help IEN even though it satisfied the super vocal minority that complained about transit time.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2018, 02:22:47 PM »
I never had a problem finding a fight...........but then I like to come in below my enemy and on the deck most of the time so that scenario is easy to find.

Now finding a fight where you have the minimum flight time to show up at an advantage is considerably harder and this is what the whiners are hating.

Air spawns sure didn't help IEN even though it satisfied the super vocal minority that complained about transit time.

I can explain 2+2=4 again but why bother?
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)