Author Topic: Speaking of Tracers  (Read 586 times)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
Speaking of Tracers
« on: September 04, 2018, 03:48:25 PM »
  This has been brought up before...…………… different color traces for different countries. I realize some countries might have the same color but a variation would be good.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Speaking of Tracers
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 09:34:57 PM »
Bish, Knight and Rook, or manufacturer of plane?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline BOBO

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 06:09:36 AM »
This would be especially helpful with the different ship gun positions.  Maybe we only need two colors for tracers.  1 color for your own and another color for everyone else's.

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 10:37:10 AM »
For a while there were different hit sprites for cannon hits and machine gun hits which I found wonderful flying a mixed armament aircraft.

At least I think that was AH, it might of been Warbirds.  If it was Warbirds make this a wish please. :)
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 11:06:43 AM »
This would be especially helpful with the different ship gun positions.  Maybe we only need two colors for tracers.  1 color for your own and another color for everyone else's.
this would be nice and its slightly historical as ships did use different colors in the shell berst to better zero in on a target.

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 12:10:55 PM »
When I mentioned countries, I mean different ones like America, Japan, Germany, et al.  HT has added all sorts of clouds and ground objects,  colored tracers would be another good add on.

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 08:01:50 PM »
We had pink lasers for the Claw. Again colored tracers for airplanes.