Author Topic: How's Pyroman doing?  (Read 839 times)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
How's Pyroman doing?
« on: December 12, 2001, 09:27:00 AM »
I've been watching for his posts on the boards....is there any updates about his progress getting squared away?

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
How's Pyroman doing?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 10:07:00 AM »
Pyroman is doing relatively fine. They have had no real problems with the insurance company and should start building there new house relatively soon .. should be finished in 3 - 6 months. Meanwhile they got out of the hotel last week and found a rental that they have moved into until their house if rebuilt. So things are normalizing for them and their kids (supposedly they don't have enough room for all the toys and clothes and stuff given to them by friends and family to help out).

On the down side going through the rubble of the house they found the remains of their two cats that they hoped previously had gotten out of the house.

He is going a bit stir crazy though without a computer. So much so that his wife want the computer to show up so he can play AH again and stop bothering her.  ;)

Actually he just got his new computer on, including a CH throttle, stick, and pedal setup on friday ... BUT the monitor has not come in yet. So he is very frustrated and is having problems now with the place he ordered it from. First time they reserved it but the one on they reserved turned out to be broken so they had to wait for a new shipment. Then the truck broke down so they couldn't get it yesterday .. its suppose to be in today. So he -might- be up tonight or tomorrow night.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline DRILL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.457thbgh.com
How's Pyroman doing?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 03:41:00 PM »
ok cool i was going to help him set up his ch stuff if he still needs help let me know  :)
Drill /384th FA/CH 364th

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
How's Pyroman doing?
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2001, 03:47:00 PM »
Good to hear he's doing well. If it wasn't such a serious matter, we'd all be laughing that a guy with the handle "pyroman" had his house burn down.

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
How's Pyroman doing?
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2001, 04:35:00 PM »
hblair .. we are already laughing at him about it now that things have all worked out and settled down.  :)

Oh, he got his monitor today so he should be up and flying tonight. Drill I will pass on your offer. I know he is not use to a full CH setup, especially since he is coming just from a Sidewinder Precision Pro II stick.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
How's Pyroman doing?
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2001, 04:49:00 PM »
Does the insurance company know what his Aces High call sign is?  ;)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline ~Pyroman~

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
How's Pyroman doing?
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2001, 09:17:00 AM »
LMAO,

No Daddog they don't and let's keep it that way   ;)

As alot of you know already I'm back and thanks so much for all the support you all have given me.  I missed you all alot.  Even GhstDncr!

I'm ready for the next TOD.  I just hope I get another shot at leading being someone from the Axis side burned down my house the day of just so I couldn't make it!!!  But GhstDncr and his hacking skill screwed the map up for two weeks but it didn't work out.  Some Axis guy paid the insurance lady off to slow my check down to get the new pc!

A secret source tells me it may have been the Axis Commander, because he was scared of me but it's hard to tell!

Just kidding GA....RUNS!

Great to be back guys and I look foward to shooting you down.  Just do me a favor and fly straight and don't shoot back.  If you do those two things then I OWN J00.  

DRILL thanks for the offer to help but you weren't on the other night so DsrtRat gave me a hand now everything works wonderful.  Man what a great set up.  

With this new machine and the CH setup it was a blessing in disguise   :D