Author Topic: Kills per sortie / hour  (Read 12679 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Kills per sortie / hour
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2018, 05:46:29 PM »
He's better than you are, V.  It's okay.  You are a good pilot in your own right.  He was just superior and that's the way it is.    I don't want to wind up in a merge with either one of you in the MA, that's for sure.    :salute

Yeah better at posting videos on YouTube , thats for sure.   :rofl

I know you are friends with him so it skews your bias. Other than that the #s simply don't agree with your statements. Measuring "all time K/D" and saying he was better than me is flawwed when you refuse to compare the other metrics I've told you to look up. You aren't acknowledging all of the facts or metrics. You are allowed to believe what you want in your own world but the truth is that you don't understand the MA well enough to make that case. Especially considering that I have better stats in more planes and higher ENY planes than both of you combined, as well as better results in special events. Check tour 192. Skyyr never did that. Check tour 180 28k/d got it to 105K/D. Check tour 82. Skyyr dreams of posting #s like that. Just the truth. I stand by my understanding of AH and air combat performance in AH over skyyr and you any day.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2018, 05:48:53 PM »
Yeah better at posting videos on YouTube , thats for sure.  :rolf

I know you are friends with him so it skews your bias. Other than that the #s simply don't agree with your statements. Measuring "all time K/D" and saying he was better than me is flawwed when you refuse to compare the other metrics I've told you to look up. You aren't acknowledging all of the facts or metrics. You are allowed to believe what you want in your own world but the truth is that you don't understand the MA well enough to make that case. Especially considering that I have better stats in more planes and higher ENY planes than both of you combined, as well as better results in special events. Check tour 192. Skyyr never did that. Check tour 180 28k/d got it to 105K/D. Check tour 82. Skyyr dreams of posting #s like that. Just the truth. I stand by my understanding of AH and air combat performance in AH over skyyr and you any day.

HE BEATS YOU IN ALL THE OTHER METRICS.    :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

I like both of you guys.  My evaluation is objective.   I consider you both friends.    :salute
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »
I know for a fact he never used anyone's account but his own...  As for the rest...

He, himself, may have never actually used it. But he still used the information he was given to grief another player. Pretty low move. Stand up for him if you wish.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2018, 05:59:44 PM »
He, himself, may have never actually used it. But he still used the information he was given to grief another player. Pretty low move. Stand up for him if you wish.

He didn't grief anyone as you state.  Not even close.   You've just taken a rumor and run with it.   People want to justify losing that's on them, not me.  Or Skyyr.

Again, take it up with HT.

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »
He didn't grief anyone as you state.  Not even close.   You've just taken a rumor and run with it.   People want to justify losing that's on them, not me.  Or Skyyr.

Again, take it up with HT.

I watched the video of it. Hardly a rumor. It's out there, do some searching.

Nothing to take up with HTC.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2018, 06:09:02 PM »
I watched the video of it. Hardly a rumor. It's out there, do some searching.

Nothing to take up with HTC.

I doubt it.   Videos require context.

And yes, there is plenty to take up with HT if you want the truth.   So you can call him yourself as I have or continue on with half truths.  Your choice.

"A rumor goes half way around the world before the truth gets its shoes on."
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
He didn't grief anyone as you state.  Not even close.   

He was caught not once but twice...on his own Twitch feed...griefing players. It was a compulsion with him.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2018, 06:18:54 PM »

And yes, there is plenty to take up with HT if you want the truth.   So you can call him yourself as I have or continue on with half truths.  Your choice.

Not when the video is a stream of himself and a buddy doing the entire act from start to finish. Not sure what half truth there is when I watched it from Skyyr's perspective.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2018, 06:24:52 PM »
HE BEATS YOU IN ALL THE OTHER METRICS.    :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

I like both of you guys.  My evaluation is objective.   I consider you both friends.    :salute

Its not objective since you are unwilling to understand why he has a .3 better life time K/D than me spending 18 hours a day in majority low eny high E fighters. You are comparing apples to oranges. He should have had a far higher K/D and K/s than me. Not the case. It's crazy to me that I have a 3 k/d in all the years playing while using attack score most of the time to fool around. Like I said, if I started a shade tomorrow, and only flew the La7 and 190D for year. I'd literally tripple skyyrs K/D and K/S. Thats why comparing "life time stats" and your premise is flawwed. Don't test me lol.

For the record. How many kills did skyyr have total in the La7 and 190d. What is his K/D in those planes?

How many kills do I have in my top 2 planes. What is my K/D in them. Just curious.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2018, 06:40:26 PM »

I saw the video as well and he and his buddies supplied all the context needed. Let it go, Skyyr was an opportunist and a HOer. Sure he had some skill but he wasn't what your trying to make him out to be. I know a lot of players who have far more skill and did it in midwar planes instead of late war monsters.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »
He was caught not once but twice...on his own Twitch feed...griefing players. It was a compulsion with him.

Nah.

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2018, 06:52:10 PM »
Not when the video is a stream of himself and a buddy doing the entire act from start to finish. Not sure what half truth there is when I watched it from Skyyr's perspective.

#FakeNews

But by all means continue....

I saw the video as well and he and his buddies supplied all the context needed. Let it go, Skyyr was an opportunist and a HOer. Sure he had some skill but he wasn't what your trying to make him out to be. I know a lot of players who have far more skill and did it in midwar planes instead of late war monsters.

Yeah.  Letting an opposing player repeatedly on your six o'clock is griefing.

Right.

:rofl

There may be players better than he was, but it was most certainly not "a lot" by any stretch of the imagination.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2018, 06:53:51 PM »
Its not objective since you are unwilling to understand why he has a .3 better life time K/D than me spending 18 hours a day in majority low eny high E fighters. You are comparing apples to oranges. He should have had a far higher K/D and K/s than me. Not the case. It's crazy to me that I have a 3 k/d in all the years playing while using attack score most of the time to fool around. Like I said, if I started a shade tomorrow, and only flew the La7 and 190D for year. I'd literally tripple skyyrs K/D and K/S. Thats why comparing "life time stats" and your premise is flawwed. Don't test me lol.

For the record. How many kills did skyyr have total in the La7 and 190d. What is his K/D in those planes?

How many kills do I have in my top 2 planes. What is my K/D in them. Just curious.

You are unwilling (sic) to understand that he has 25% of the total hours you do and 150% of the kills with a higher K/D.   So your argument falls flat on its face.

And if you fooled around in Attack Mode you think he did not?  Yet he still beats you.  That's an objective evaluation not a subjective one laden with excuses.  There is no way to spin it, try as one may.

As for his numbers in individual airplanes I will have to see if I can pull that info...    He was good in any plane.   Heck, I saw him dogfight in a 51 with a stuck flap and kill three guys.  It's not like his success was a fluke.

I had my issues with the guy, but having fought both of you he's on a different plane of skill.   Both of you are light years better than I'll ever be, but against you I am at least marginally competitive.  Against him it's a slaughterhouse.

#Chemtrails  :old:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:02:21 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2018, 07:04:29 PM »
Don't hump his ankle so hard....you keep at it and you'll be bleeding out soon

has anyone seen my Shadow, lately?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:06:39 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2018, 07:19:13 PM »
Don't hump his ankle so hard....you keep at it and you'll be bleeding out soon

has anyone seen my Shadow, lately?

I'll just leave this one 4 Skuzzy...     :aok
”KILLER V”
The Damned