Author Topic: October 2018 KOTH Dates  (Read 973 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
October 2018 KOTH Dates
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:53:49 PM »
Dates for October KOTH are as follows:
KOTH I (A) will be Saturday 13th October at 10pm EDT in SEA II. TC chose the F4U-1 for November's first ride.
KOTH II (B) will be held Sunday 28th October at 3pm EDT, 8pm BST, 9pm CET in the SEA II arena. TC chose F4U-1 for the first ride.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:56:25 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: October 2018 KOTH Dates
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 03:19:47 PM »
KOTH next Saturday and I hope by then my router issues are fixed.

KOTH I (A) will be Saturday 13th October at 10pm EDT in SEA II. TC chose the F4U-1 for November's first ride.
KOTH II (B) will be held Sunday 28th October at 3pm EDT, 8pm BST, 9pm CET in the SEA II arena. TC chose F4U-1 for the first ride.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
Oh by the way, we have a KOTH tomorrow!!! The perfect color for my posts, maroon  :aok

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 05:32:03 PM »
KOTH tonight at 10pm EDT, 9pm CDT, 8pm MDT, 7pm PDT [ I hope those are correct ]

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:03:43 PM »
Great KOTH guys  :aok  :aok  :aok
Thanks all for attending. I'll have the results post up tomorrow.

Counting myself 17 people   :x

I did remember the logs  :cool:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 07:02:18 AM »
Great KOTH guys  :aok  :aok  :aok
Thanks all for attending. I'll have the results post up tomorrow.

Counting myself 17 people   :x

I did remember the logs  :cool:

Guess a few left right after I got logged in during the middle/end of the 1st round....it was showing 19 in SEA II when I was in the lobby..

Was a most wonderful time with all who came....was great to see BigMax in KOTH! It seems like near 14 or so years ago since I last saw him in the event

And was great to see new players as well! Hope they enjoyed it enough that it hooked them  :D

Was some awesome fights last night

~S~ to all and thank you for coming!

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 10:28:54 AM »
KOTH Tomorrow.