Author Topic: whats the next fso scenario?  (Read 686 times)

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
whats the next fso scenario?
« on: October 21, 2018, 10:21:35 AM »
  since we dont seem to be following the posted fso schedule, i was just wondering what the next fso set p will be.  does anybody think this is why fso participant numbers are so low, or are there other issues.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: whats the next fso scenario?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 10:39:23 AM »
  since we dont seem to be following the posted fso schedule, i was just wondering what the next fso set p will be.  does anybody think this is why fso participant numbers are so low, or are there other issues.

The next FSO will be posted later today. We switched Oct and Dec due to Scenario being Mediterranean.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline UncleKurt

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 06:36:56 PM »
 :cheers:
Sounds like a reasonable and prudent step to keep things moving along Dweeb. Good call!
See ya all in November!
 :aok

Thanks for all you guys do!!
 :salute
I Like pizza!
I Hate red airplanes!
Leave my sheep alone!
What an axle!<br/Do Not Impose to Bully Around Me!

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 10:27:16 AM »

Unfortunately, 2018 saw a LOT of changes to the CM world.  Would be a lie if I said it was seamless.

That being said, I am finally getting the ground under my feet and am getting on top of it.  Unfortunately, a few things slid in to the cracks in the process of me learning how to be a CM Lead.  That is getting fixed and I hope it is noticeable in CY 2019. 

We are gearing up for 2019 now and finishing up 2018.  The goal of course, is to finish strong, and rebuild our numbers here.

Your part in this?  RECRUIT*RECRUIT*RECRUIT

We are really counting on our player base to bring in more bodies to these special events.  Take on the new players.  Teach them the game in the MAs and bring them over to fly with you for FSO and other special events. 

And if (anyone) has a suggestion regarding FSO, or any special event, all I ask is you bring it directly to me thru PM.  I am paying really close attention.  I won't listen to flaming on the boards or public trolling.  But I WILL listen to constructive criticizim with what is wrong, and what suggestion you have to make it better.  That is what should drive us as a community.

I have a list of things that are relevant I am currently looking at experimenting with.  And the CM Team is working their butts off to make this a better product. 

We simply need our player base to do their part and bring more players to FSO.  Please!!!!!

Thanks for this post.  It needed to be mentioned and updated so everyone with a vested interest is aware that we are really doing what we can to improve.

Simply put, I dropped a few balls over the months not understanding what the heck I was doing.  I am correcting that as I learn.

Thanks!

:rock
SlipKnoT   

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 07:34:37 PM »
i have been trying to recruit new players....i tell them about the game, bring them to the main arena and .....hardly anybody playing....today i signed on in the after noon est....40 players on.....last night at 1030 est pm...80 players on....the new people i have been trying to get to join see that....do some math....like 40  divided by 3(countries) and they are hesitant....so i push them and.....next complaint is it takes too long to get to a fight or even find a fight.....and thats how it ends.

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 08:44:32 PM »
Recruitment is the only way we can do anything about that. 

I appreciate you trying.  Just keep trying.  Get them to a FSO!!!  That addicts a lot of people!!!    :D

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 10:06:41 AM »

Get them to a FSO!!!  That addicts a lot of people!!!    :D

I always laugh at the fact that so many folks rarely fly anything BUT FSO.  MA population Monday through Sunday, pretty standard... FSO comes along, SEA has the same number of folks in it as the MA, if not more.   :aok

SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 01:44:52 PM »
I always laugh at the fact that so many folks rarely fly anything BUT FSO.  MA population Monday through Sunday, pretty standard... FSO comes along, SEA has the same number of folks in it as the MA, if not more.   :aok

I have seen a few old names reappear and some new names in the past week.  Hope they stick around.  I am growing tired and my feelings getting hurt getting shot down by the same people over and over again in the MA! 

:rofl
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT