Author Topic: Staged Missions Won't Run  (Read 650 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Staged Missions Won't Run
« on: January 17, 2019, 07:39:17 PM »
It appears something is broken.   The mission won't run, you just get stuck in the briefing room.  It is not hung, you can move and look around.

It's not just my missions.  Even the stock "1v1p51vp51" mission off NDIsles. 

I suspect it has something to do with the change to the curtain event?

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Staged Missions Won't Run
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 03:19:59 PM »
It appears something is broken.   The mission won't run, you just get stuck in the briefing room.  It is not hung, you can move and look around.

It's not just my missions.  Even the stock "1v1p51vp51" mission off NDIsles. 

I suspect it has something to do with the change to the curtain event?

Let me be more precise.  It won't play properly in the game client.   You can sorta "run" it in the Staged Mission Editor (with the mentioned view update issues).
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 12:23:55 PM »
Off line or on line?
HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 12:45:45 PM »
Off line or on line?
HiTech

Offline.  Load NDIsles.  Select the the standard  "1v1p51vp51" mission.  (HTC created?) You start in the briefing room.  The curtain is closed.  Nothing happens. You can look left and right and move around in the room so it isn't hung, but it doesn't progress onto the flying. 

I know you had recently touched the curtain event.  I thought maybe there was a bug if there was no briefing because I don't think that mission or mine had one.  I haven't had time to try and create a briefing to see if that was the cause.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 10:27:34 PM »
Verified resolved version 3.04 patch 6.