Author Topic: Dunno if itīs a bug...  (Read 718 times)

Reaper

Dunno if itīs a bug...
« on: September 26, 2000, 04:26:00 PM »
Hi all  

I have 2 weird problems...whenever I start a new game on my own map and switch to another country without looking at my hangar first, the hangar at the other fields are all messed up...like no fuel tanks in front, the machineguns on the left side...if I look at the hangar at Field1 _before_ changing country itīs allright ?

The second...Iīm unable to land on my fields !! I mean I touch down and stuff but when I exit flight I get the 'you have ditched' message...Iīm using the preconfigured shapes (both standard and -1 versions) Do I have to set some special properties ?

If you could please help me out   Thanks !

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Dunno if itīs a bug...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2000, 07:11:00 AM »
Not sure what the problem with your first issue is, but I know the answer to the second.

Go to the airfield, and select the object of the airfield itself (the one that is the runways and such) and in object properties, make it "collideable".

That should fix it.

------------------
Vermillion
**MOL**, Men of Leisure

Reaper

Dunno if itīs a bug...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2000, 08:44:00 AM »
Hmmm thanks a lot will try it out  

Youīre the guy who created all the 'historical' airfields, right ? Great work, like em much !  

Reaper

Dunno if itīs a bug...
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2000, 04:56:00 AM »
Iīve deleted all objects, started afresh but the hangar prob is still there...looks weird...