Author Topic: 2dizzy the film you asked for  (Read 624 times)

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
2dizzy the film you asked for
« on: March 05, 2019, 06:35:34 PM »
heres the film

go to 5 min mark for start of fight

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
Re: 2dizzy the film you asked for
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 11:19:27 AM »
only ho I saw was the 1st merge-2Dizzy came in upside down and was firing on the merge.

and don't gripe at me for Ho'ing.
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 02:54:18 PM »
Flippz, thanks for posting. I looked at your film and mine several times. Cooled down a day, I see two guys taking up a tango. On the top of my merge, I come in upside down and I remember hesitating -being just over the top of the merge- between avoiding or taking the shot. I was slow (180) and perhaps misjudged ur speed. In any case , ur speed is remarkable, considering ur going up coming out of a previous pass on Hoagi if I saw it right. Apperently I was the worst shooter. For the rest adrenaline driven fuzz.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 03:57:20 PM »
Funny how fast stuff happens in fights. I love when you get done with a good scrap and are pumped. Either way good or bad it just means to me that you were all in on the fight and that’s what we need more of in here. <S>

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 03:56:02 PM »
"Shoot the 190, NOT ME!".....sorry about that,Boss. Wasnt intentional! or was it  :devil No, I suck in 88...obviously  :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 04:38:02 PM »
"Shoot the 190, NOT ME!".....sorry about that,Boss. Wasnt intentional! or was it  :devil No, I suck in 88...obviously  :x
I thought damn do have the mobile 88 going lol.