Author Topic: Please perk or reduce the late war monsters  (Read 37948 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Please perk or reduce the late war monsters
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »
Nonsense. You would have a point if we were discussing dueling. It's a poor argument for the MA.

The thing about perks and ENY is that they aren't meant to make things fair, that's a pipe dream however desirable, perks and ENY work to reduce unfairness and that's the best we can hope for.  The downside is losing players because of perks and ENY so it's not an issue to play "let's see what happens" with.

This is Violator's disconnect becasue he wants the MA to be something it's not, it's the heart of his request. He wants the toys adjusted thinking he can force people to fight him outside of their comfort zone by removing their ability to disconnect from fights at will. In the DA you are stuck in place, in the MA you have options to disconnect and find combat more to your choosing. He wants those options in the MA reduced or taken away to suit himself. Hitech has adjusted the perk and ENY very little over the years in favor of players like Violator. Instead he has chosen allowing his customers to play how they choose to in the MA. These 15 pages are him trying to tell all of us we are wrong becasue he judges himself the gold standard of AH air combat game play in all arenas. So Hitech and the rest of us need to listen to his observations as the gold standard becasue he is the new sheriff in town.

A lot of parallels to Ocasio-Cortez and her ideas for a new and better world for all of us.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2019, 03:33:28 PM »
I see what you did there

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2019, 03:48:23 PM »
This is Violator's disconnect becasue he wants the MA to be something it's not, it's the heart of his request. He wants the toys adjusted thinking he can force people to fight him outside of their comfort zone by removing their ability to disconnect from fights at will. In the DA you are stuck in place, in the MA you have options to disconnect and find combat more to your choosing. He wants those options in the MA reduced or taken away to suit himself. Hitech has adjusted the perk and ENY very little over the years in favor of players like Violator. Instead he has chosen allowing his customers to play how they choose to in the MA. These 15 pages are him trying to tell all of us we are wrong becasue he judges himself the gold standard of AH air combat game play in all arenas. So Hitech and the rest of us need to listen to his observations as the gold standard becasue he is the new sheriff in town.

A lot of parallels to Ocasio-Cortez and her ideas for a new and better world for all of us.

You are wrong. And the #s prove it. :aok

Non of y'all can argue the actual #s and results.

You or FLSs arguement doesn't prove anything, just "hitech is right because he's god".  The #s have dropped only with a little increase in the past 3 months. I'll just fly a 190D for the rest of year and y'all can have fun dying and screaming when you can't catch me!

If you don't think certain planes have advantages In performance over others in the MA, you are just arrogant and don't really understand the game or gameplay.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2019, 03:52:10 PM »
If y'all think the Yak3 or 190D is fairly balanced in the game with regards to performance and eny, you obviously don't play AH very much and are probably not very good at it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2019, 03:53:34 PM »

You or FLSs arguement doesn't prove anything, just "hitech is right because he's god".  The #s have dropped only with a little increase in the past 3 months. I'll just fly a 190D for the rest of year and y'all can have fun dying and screaming when you can't catch me!

If you don't think certain planes have advantages In performance over others in the MA, you are just arrogant and don't really understand the game or gameplay.

Says the guy who has yet to admit he's wrong.   About anything.   Despite contrary evidence.   

Give it up.  This dog won't hunt. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2019, 03:57:24 PM »
Says the guy who has yet to admit he's wrong.   About anything.   Despite contrary evidence.   

Give it up.  This dog won't hunt.

What evidence? The # prove y'all are wrong.  :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2019, 04:24:48 PM »

Calm down kid. You're just frustrated and handling it badly.

It's Hitech's business, not his hobby. That makes him the boss. Respecting that is a good thing.

Nobody said the planes are equal. You threw that in because you don't have a response to the real argument.

You claim a reduction in FW-190D stats would improve the game. Thanks for your opinion.

Fly what you like.  Enjoy the game.  :aok

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:39:40 PM by FLS »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2019, 04:26:53 PM »
I like milk
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: March 28, 2019, 04:33:09 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:39:05 AM by hitech »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:39:22 AM by hitech »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #235 on: March 28, 2019, 04:40:19 PM »
#Modesty

Violator is good at a video game.  This means he understands design and all things.  Wake up sheeple!

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #236 on: March 28, 2019, 04:40:38 PM »
I'm not frustrated, I just don't enjoy the weak thinking they are right when they are clearly by the #s wrong.

It's better to claim you're frustrated when you're insulting people for disagreeing with you.

What would be the correct stats for the 190D? 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:47:35 PM by FLS »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: March 28, 2019, 04:47:11 PM »
Hey, don't insult me and I wont insult you. I'm just saying y'all are clearly ignorant and it explains a lot of things as to why gameplay slowed down over the years. Too many dweeb planes for dweeb players. I mean, hey, at least most of the P51Ds only players don't have clue how to really fly it.  :rofl

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #238 on: March 28, 2019, 04:48:12 PM »
Well I'm relieved you aren't insulting anyone.   :D

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: March 28, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Violater you claim the reason the numbers are decreasing is because of the imbalance of the 190 and the Yak3.... really? Lol
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek