Author Topic: Guns and Cops... and balls of steel  (Read 17056 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Guns and Cops... and balls of steel
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2019, 06:12:52 PM »
So is Trump/Russia Colluuuuuuusion conspiracy drivel or truth? Because that's what MSM has been telling you for 3 years.

At least everything I've posted can actually be proven as fact.

95% (and that's being generous) of what you post is anything but proven fact (except in your mind).

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2019, 06:43:40 PM »
"our media narratives are being challenged by actual people punching holes in them, better call them all crazy with made up words using our media mafia Gambit, then we will book burn accounts just like actual Nazis because we can't actually challenge their (correct observation and connections)". It's no wonder you people are losing badly.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2019, 07:10:20 PM »
A handgun cannot rack up a kill count as high as a large magazine capacity semi-auto AR-15 nor would it have had the range of the weaponry used in the Las Vegas concert massacre. I deal in facts, ma'am.

You can change magazines quickly. Large/small makes little difference.

Those who want only criminals to have guns are free to not carry or have them in their home. No one forces anyone to get a gun.

On the other hand... anyone who interferes with me and my family protecting itself from criminals is also a criminal.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2019, 07:24:52 PM »
You can change magazines quickly. Large/small makes little difference.

Those who want only criminals to have guns are free to not carry or have them in their home. No one forces anyone to get a gun.

On the other hand... anyone who interferes with me and my family protecting itself from criminals is also a criminal.

But it does make a difference. And when Las Vegas was brought up, Violator went full-blown conspiracy on me there since he had no reasonable argument that had legs. I'm not interfering with the defense of your family. I'm an advocate of reasonable gun regulation. I'm not against responsible ownership. I'm against irresponsible, reckless and desiring to kill others because one hates them for merely being different ownership. And, honestly, if somebody truly believes they need an AR-15 to defend their family wouldn't investing in moving to a non-combat zone be better than building a military arsenal to 'protect' them?   
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 07:35:50 PM by Arlo »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2019, 07:41:14 PM »
But it does make a difference. And when Las Vegas was brought up, Violator went full-blown conspiracy on me there since he had no reasonable argument that had legs. I'm not interfering with the defense of your family. I'm an advocate of reasonable gun regulation. I'm not against responsible ownership. I'm against irresponsible, reckless and desiring to kill others because one hates them for merely being different ownership. And, honestly, if somebody truly believes they need an AR-15 to defend their family wouldn't investing in moving to a non-combat zone be better than building a military arsenal to 'protect' them?

And yet you have no proof that Paddock actually pulled a trigger. Mr. Conspiracy theorist. Why did pics of the room set up change from the medias pics compared to the FBI pics? Last time I checked, tampering with evidence is a crime?

This is what you defend btw.
Roseanne's Son is calling you and your mafia media out as hypocrites.
https://youtu.be/xLvtObNmcvw

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2019, 07:44:35 PM »
And yet you have no proof that Paddock actually pulled a trigger. Mr. Conspiracy theorist. Why did pics of the room set up change from the medias pics compared to the FBI pics? Last time I checked, tampering with evidence is a crime?

For a guy who supposedly does 'careful research' you sure seem prone to avoid citing your conspiracy sites.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
That was ..... amusing. Your 'research' is a sub-Reddit called 'The Donald.' Please don't pretend to know facts anymore.  :rofl

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2019, 10:23:28 PM »
That was ..... amusing. Your 'research' is a sub-Reddit called 'The Donald.' Please don't pretend to know facts anymore.  :rofl

That's simply the aggravate site... Duh. Most of those are linked to news sites, but there is good info in the comments which is why I posted just the comments thread.  I have a lot more saved on other sites too. Plus a lot got deleted when they banned R/greatawakening like the sorry scared little bich cowards Nazi book burners they are. I just don't have enough time. But we all know you can't actually prove any of it wrong, nore can you prove Paddock or even Cruz pulled the trigger.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:25:12 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2019, 10:35:00 PM »
That's simply the aggravate site... Duh. Most of those are linked to news sites, but there is good info in the comments which is why I posted just the comments thread.  I have a lot more saved on other sites too. Plus a lot got deleted when they banned R/greatawakening like the sorry scared little squeak cowards they are. I just don't have enough time. But we all know you can't actually any of it wrong, nore can you prove Paddock or even Cruz pulled the trigger.

Your 'research' and 'facts' sound an awful lot like your predisposition and your opinions shared by fellow kooks.  :D

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:49:42 PM by Arlo »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2019, 10:57:10 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Your 'research' and 'facts' sound an awful lot like your predisposition and your opinions shared by fellow kooks.  :D

What opinions are you talking about?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2019, 11:07:44 PM »
What opinions are you talking about?

Don't make me slap you.  :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2019, 05:36:42 AM »

A choice between one rifle or another means little. One semi or another. If someone wants to kill a lot of people just start with a crowd. Bad people are the problem, not the guns.
Some folks in their hate of guns simply help criminals ply their trade. You can bet criminals would love to be the only one armed.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)