Author Topic: Where do i get New Tiles?  (Read 805 times)

Offline Odin

• Zinc Member
Where do i get New Tiles?
« on: October 16, 2001, 01:12:00 AM »
<S> Gday all,
            I just spent 2 hours searching this sight for terrain Tiles. :eek: Well I found heaps off post's but all the links were Dead  :(
  Do'es any one now where to get the tiles from now? Some Of Nutts's Tiles sound awsome but I cant find a valid link also the tiles 10bears used for Luzon were cool.  
  At the moment I have Jihads Phillipines tiles <which are very nice may I say  ;)) and the EAW tiles which get a strange purple line at the joins <I may not be using the right tiles to join them with maybe>.
  If any one knows could you please post a link or eve Email them my way to;
 mrvonbeer@optusnet.com.au
  I will try and make my own one day but I need lots of practise  :D
 Thanx VonBeer

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
      • http://s7.eastlink.ca/~tscott
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2001, 03:13:00 PM »
Hello MrBeer

I put some of the textures that I have at my link.
 http://accesswave.ca/~tscott/AH-stuff/AH-Textures

All I have are some tiles from Nuttz and jihad.

Don't remember seeing 10Bears tiles for downloading.

I'm not sure if the 2 zip files that I placed for jihad are the "Jihads Phillipines tiles".  If you could download them and check them then let me know that would be great.  I would be interested to get them if I don't have them.

Pokie

Offline Odin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2001, 04:21:00 PM »
<S> Pokie,
          Thx mate I am just downloading them now, But i have to leave them untill this afternoon till i can look at them <Work calls  :(> soon as I get home I will check them out Mate and let you know about the Jihad Tiles.
  Thx again, MrBeer

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2001, 05:14:00 PM »
Thanks MrBeer

No hurry, when ever you get a chance.

Pokie

Offline Odin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2001, 11:46:00 PM »
Thx Pokie,
                There are some nice tiles in there I cant wait to try some out  :D.

I had a look at Jihads 2 set you let me grab and I dont think you do have the one I have. One is much the same but the one I got has the coastlines too so I posted it for you here
>Phillipines

Do you guys mind if I add these tiles aswell as some others I have to my Download page I will give full credit to the Makers of course
  I will also post a whole bunch of tiles I have found on the net but lack the skill to convert for AH terrain texture so some one else maybe able to use them.
  Soon as I get time that is as I will have to upload all the images so you can see if you want them or not

VonBeer

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2001, 10:27:00 AM »
Thanks alot MrBeer, I downloaded the file.

Originally posted by VonBeer:
[QB
  Do you guys mind if I add these tiles aswell as some others I have to my Download page I will give full credit to the Makers of course.
  [/QB]

I wouldn't think they would mind or else they wouldn't have posted them here a while ago.

Pokie

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: pokie ]

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
I have SO many and different tiles for the same map but changed it for the different seasons. I just started to organize and burn them onto CD's.

NUTTZ

Offline Odin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2001, 04:21:00 PM »
Cool Nuttz you have some realy nice tiles from the ones I have seen. I am going to have a go at making some to I had some sucess at making  coastlines for the EAW tiles I got they seem to work  :)

NP Pokie anytime mate, all the help you give people on these pages Im glad to be able to return the favour nind you Im still indebted to you  :)

<S> Beer