Author Topic: Tornado Gun Safety  (Read 1645 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Tornado Gun Safety
« on: May 21, 2019, 05:56:49 AM »
Heard on local radio station that their is a warning to all Kansas residents that they are not allowed to fire shotguns at tornados.

I think if you are brave enough to stand your ground with a shotgun, then you should be able to discharge your weapon at an approaching twister.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tornado Gun Safety
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 07:08:53 AM »
Heard on local radio station that their is a warning to all Kansas residents that they are not allowed to fire shotguns at tornados.

I think if you are brave enough to stand your ground with a shotgun, then you should be able to discharge your weapon at an approaching twister.

Which raises the question:  How much gun is enough, if you want to bag a tornado?

- oldman

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 07:50:25 AM »

Which raises the question:  How much gun is enough, if you want to bag a tornado?

- oldman

Try a speargun.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 09:09:52 AM »
Is that like the people trying to shoot Hurricane Irma?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 11:34:15 AM »
Spoof news. How many people are going to risk all that flying debris to get a few shots off at wind?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 03:10:38 PM »
Spoof news. How many people are going to risk all that flying debris to get a few shots off at wind?

The ones that hate Darwin?

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 04:24:57 PM »
Maybe they where shooting at the dishes flying around? FREE Sporting Clays? Might be more realistic, as the flight paths are more erratic than Trap Throwers :headscratch:  That or too much BEER/Liquor was involved..."You wont get my beer!!! I done drunk it already..so take this you bastad! :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 09:58:23 PM »
Maybe they where shooting at the dishes flying around? FREE Sporting Clays? Might be more realistic, as the flight paths are more erratic than Trap Throwers :headscratch:  That or too much BEER/Liquor was involved..."You wont get my beer!!! I done drunk it already..so take this you bastad! :rofl

This guy has the right idea!  :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 11:23:22 PM »

you damn rednecks and your stupid ideas.  I would have shot at the cows flying by.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 12:57:53 AM »
you damn rednecks and your stupid ideas.  I would have shot at the cows flying by.

semp

:rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 02:15:32 AM »
I say give those tornadoes both barrels!  Make 'em think twice about coming around again.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 01:56:17 PM »
 :rofl

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2019, 03:12:05 PM »

semp
Whom you callin Stipud? Them cows is Milk cows, Laverne and Shirley, they good girls too. Thats why we didn shoot them. Now if Tbone and Rubeye handt got kilt be the Milk truck last month, we might a shot at them. :neener:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 04:10:27 PM »
I use a trusty sling shot. Not one of those ol' pansy wrist rockets (they only work for those fellers with springy wrist)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 06:43:58 PM »
I use a trusty sling shot. Not one of those ol' pansy wrist rockets (they only work for those fellers with springy wrist)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11