Author Topic: Their radio transmission cuts out or can't hear at all  (Read 388 times)

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
Their radio transmission cuts out or can't hear at all
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:03:38 PM »
this has been going on for a long time-old head set, new headset doesn't matter.
sometimes when a squaddie or someone on range keys up I can see the name pops up but can't hear them, I ask them to say again then I hear them. it happens all day everyday when I'm playing. I have no problems listening to music videos and movies. it only happens in the game. and they can always hear me with no problems. and yes my hear button on headset is always on- I only use Sades headsets, the pair I'm using now are new about 1 month old, but there was nothing wrong with the old ones.  any Ideas?
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Their radio transmission cuts out or can't hear at all
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 12:43:58 PM »
Usually when that happens to me, the voice settings of the other party have automatically reduced the microphone gain. But "say again" won't fix that until they change the settings back to audible.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Their radio transmission cuts out or can't hear at all
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:29:31 PM »
If the Radio is busy..checking the "Play Voices in sequence" seems to help. Think thats what its called :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain