Author Topic: Without Luftwaffe Pilots, TFT Will Not Be Fun  (Read 4054 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: Without Luftwaffe Pilots, TFT Will Not Be Fun
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 11:53:01 AM »
With the rescheduling of the event, many Luftwaffe pilots will not be in attendance for various reasons. That means we need pilots to register! If you think you would like to fly for a few hours, even if you cannot commit to the whole or half the event, please register.  :salute
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2019, 12:22:20 AM »
Wait, you ate Croats? Are you Serbian?  :bolt:
Only ate the "SOURCROATS", if the were smiling I let em live...well most of them :devil  My spelling I guess KRAUTS ? You know me Perd...you in those CROAT birds usually eat me!!  :bhead
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:24:49 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2019, 01:29:33 PM »
Only ate the "SOURCROATS", if the were smiling I let em live...well most of them :devil  My spelling I guess KRAUTS ? You know me Perd...you in those CROAT birds usually eat me!!  :bhead

lol
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/

Offline Rocco

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2019, 12:32:30 PM »
If anyone's not sure about joining up because you think it will be a lopsided fight, sign up! If the practice frame is any indication it will be very even with lots of victory and defeat to go around. We (allied) ran 4 missions and all bombers were lost in 2 of them. There was a lot of action, some great fights with both sides changing up tactics as the frame went on. That made each mission unique, challenging and far from boring.

You don't have to be able to commit to the whole 12 hrs to register so if you are free Saturday June 22 sign up and guarantee your ride of choice!
 :salute
Ingame : AKRocco

Arabian Knights

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2019, 08:53:03 AM »
If anyone's not sure about joining up because you think it will be a lopsided fight, sign up! If the practice frame is any indication it will be very even with lots of victory and defeat to go around. We (allied) ran 4 missions and all bombers were lost in 2 of them. There was a lot of action, some great fights with both sides changing up tactics as the frame went on. That made each mission unique, challenging and far from boring.

You don't have to be able to commit to the whole 12 hrs to register so if you are free Saturday June 22 sign up and guarantee your ride of choice!
 :salute

This is a good testimony. I hate I missed it. I was there at T+90, but servers were broken. When they came back up 3 hours later, the event was canceled. Sadly, the date chosen for the event means many cannot attend. As it stands currently, not many people, in fact zero, have filled those shoes. We need pilots on both sides.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2019, 12:58:49 PM »
We still need pilots, Axis and allied alike. Sign up today for the TFT which will run in two Saturdays (June 22) from 12 PM ET to 12 AM ET.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2019, 04:20:40 PM »
We still need pilots, Axis and allied alike. Sign up today for the TFT which will run in two Saturdays (June 22) from 12 PM ET to 12 AM ET.

Two Saturdays?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2019, 04:45:04 PM »
Two Saturdays?

From today.

But actually one Sat.  The second Saturday is the Saturday in question.

So, I guess it depends if you consider the clause inclusive or exclusive bounds.

Just show upon the 22.   :D

So, I'm thinking all the outnumbered Axis just all get 262's?  That will even things up.  :cool:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:48:40 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2019, 05:09:54 PM »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2019, 02:21:37 PM »
So I can fly 262's without having perks? I signed up for JU88's being a bomber guy but this might be fun.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2019, 02:32:57 PM »
So I can fly 262's without having perks? I signed up for JU88's being a bomber guy but this might be fun.

If you are referring to what I said, sorry, I was just joking. 

But hey, if we start the rumor, maybe it will become true.  :D
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.