Author Topic: July KOTH Dates  (Read 464 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
July KOTH Dates
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:40:37 PM »
I'll be in SEA II on 20 July 2019 at 10 pm ET and see if anybody shows up for the event.
Seeing we went 0 for 2 on having enough interest to run June's KOTHs, the summer lull, and the fact nobody seemed to miss them confidence is low that we'll manage to run one this month either.
If enough people are there I'll let you know what plane I pick.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: July KOTH Dates
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »
Saturday night at 10 pm I'll be in SEA II and we'll, or I'll,  see what happens.

:blank:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: July KOTH Dates
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 01:02:00 AM »
well the numbers were not that great, but we had some long lasting intene fights

was like 7 different participants , but only 4 or 5 who stayed formost of it....

I'm looking forward to see if Bruv is going to Host a 2nd KOTH for the month of July.........hopefully there is a way to fit it in/schedule it........

and for all of those that like/love participating in KOTH and love dog fighting......... Y'all should stand up and promote y'alls favorite event!

fuzeman and Bruv volunteer their own personal time and it is like a slap to the face, when they load the terrain, workout scheduling dates with the rest of the Event CM's and then nobody shows up, or not enough show up to even hold the event...

for those that want KOTH, you need to spread the word, and we need to start promoting the event better / more,

appreciate Bruv and fuzeman taking their own personal time and spending it hosting these KOTH events for us!

~S~

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC