Author Topic: Nice fights Lunatic!  (Read 1262 times)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
Nice fights Lunatic!
« on: August 01, 2019, 09:22:18 AM »
Check Six!

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Re: Nice fights Lunatic!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 03:26:41 PM »
I think perhaps you should be more graceful in victory.

I would be happy to fight you

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 04:20:56 PM »
Would you have posted these had they went differently, as in you exploding while trying to merge rope someone?

If so, ill be around this weekend if you want the footage.  :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 04:38:38 PM »
Spixteens fly themselves so................... :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 05:50:16 PM »
Yes, Lazer...one day I'll be able to get you too but I would have posted that fight it if I had lost.  I learn more from losing. Anytime you wish to fight in matchplay, I will love to!  It would have been called, "Lunatic Spanked Me!!"

Fess, yes, I'd love to fight you too.    They say you are one of the best, in a pony at the very least!  I'll post my carnage afterwards from you or Lazer.  I rarely fly the P-51 but I do not see why people are all up in arms when it is just another plane.  Maybe not the best stall fighter with pickers around but it is a very stable and powerful plane.

As far as being a graceful winner...Lunatic was not very nice to me before I asked him to go to Matchplay...he said I could never beat him 1v1, only 6v1,  and that he can't wait to shut my flabbin lips lol.  There was no grace there so I have none for him afterwards.  He is a nice guy but like many, as soon as someone beats a legend (in their own minds) in the MA, that person must be someone else.  Sometimes I just get lucky!  Sometimes I do well.

This was my first video.  Took forever to figure out and the viewer kept crashing but I got it done.  Not about to go in and fix the typos lol. 

Yes, uptown, spitfires fly themselves but somehow some spitfires fly themselves better than others. Perhaps there is a little skill required?  They definetly can't run away from many planes (well maybe the 14).  So, it is kill or be killed...ulike, say, the easiest plane in the game, IMO, the Yak 3.

Thanks for posting, see you in the MA!  I'll be filming you killing me!
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 05:54:13 PM »
Oh!  I would love to post and learn from your footage Lazer, thanks!
Check Six!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 07:22:23 PM »
You fly like a girl.  :neener:

If you have icons on in the film viewer you can padlock the bandit. Makes it easier to track.   

Have you tried WW1?

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 07:55:30 AM »
as soon as someone beats a legend (in their own minds) in the MA, that person must be someone else. 

Good observation.

- oldman

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 08:16:35 AM »
I look forward to fighting.  I will renew my sub this weekend.

A couple of things intrigue me.  You called out Rud3 for no apparent reason.  If you search YouTube and look at your views system and Rud3's...  not many players use hat switch now so I am wondering if you are a shade.

Does not worry me though.  I left the game because no one would fight.  If you are going to fight I am in win or lose.

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 08:42:05 AM »
Meh lost immediate interest when I saw the Spitfire cockpit.

Chuikov

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 08:52:30 AM »
I am thorn appart, I love both side's :uhoh

Well Pink, i subbed today to make it to squad night. If you feel like warming up we can have a go at it together today. Usually when i take an extended break i am totally useless. After a month or so of intense flying i like to think i can compete with Lazer. And after a longer period i like to think i can 1v2 Dieter and our boss man in a I-16 :ahand So join me in my quest to become the best there ever was (again)

(I just want to be able to beat my AH idol again in an fair 1v1, than i can die a happy man. #LifeGoals #GottaBeatTheBruv)

Dutch  :D
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 08:56:22 AM »
not many players use hat switch now so I am wondering if you are a shade.

Totally...

She has been with us for a year though, just saying. lol

Dutch
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 12:05:20 PM »
When are y'all going to be doing these dogfighting matches in the MPA arena?

I'm expecting a fighterstick and a set of rudder pedals in the mail any day/time now and would be interested in joining y'all if ya don't mind

TC

(provided that I have received the controllers by then)
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 03:22:26 PM »
I am thorn appart, I love both side's :uhoh

Well Pink, i subbed today to make it to squad night. If you feel like warming up we can have a go at it together today. Usually when i take an extended break i am totally useless. After a month or so of intense flying i like to think i can compete with Lazer. And after a longer period i like to think i can 1v2 Dieter and our boss man in a I-16 :ahand So join me in my quest to become the best there ever was (again)

(I just want to be able to beat my AH idol again in an fair 1v1, than i can die a happy man. #LifeGoals #GottaBeatTheBruv)

Dutch  :D

Hi Dutch!  I play in the evenings around 9 CST.  I'd love to dance! 
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2019, 03:26:12 PM »
I look forward to fighting.  I will renew my sub this weekend.

A couple of things intrigue me.  You called out Rud3 for no apparent reason.  If you search YouTube and look at your views system and Rud3's...  not many players use hat switch now so I am wondering if you are a shade.

Does not worry me though.  I left the game because no one would fight.  If you are going to fight I am in win or lose.

Great Fess!  I would love to be better in the p51.  I am saving up for a new oculus...hopefully I will get it before my F16 comes in for DCS. I am so used to using my old saitek, I am afraid I will have to start over with VR.

Everyone else calls me someone else, you can too. =)

Glad you are coming back!  What time?  What day?  I am CST
Check Six!