Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 18229 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Climate change
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2019, 11:51:49 AM »
Infrared heat comes from the Earth's core during the night.  It slightly heats up the earths atmosphere. When there is a cloud cover during the night, the heat gets trapped and it's slightly warmer. During the day, the suns heats up the earth, on a cloudy day, it's typically cooler. That's it. It's been the suns cycles that has warmed or cooled the earth for billions of years.

Co2 does not heat up the earth. It's a natural substance that breaks down in the atmosphere as it rises. A greenhouse is a perfect example, plenty of Co2 is actually great for the climate. It means there is more water in the atmosphere. Co2 and water would actually cool the atmosphere if it were to get too hot (condensation and rain during a low pressure system).  It's the same reason why deserts are hotter than tropical climates. There are less molecules in the air for the suns Ray's to bounce off of.

Pollution does not heat up the planet. Pollution is bad. Pollution should be worked on to reduce poor air quality (aka china and south east Asia) but that has absolutely 0 to do with the earths climate and seasons in relation to the sun.

You don't feel any volcanic pollution from the last 5 that went off. You don't feel China's pollution in europe. That is because those compounds break down in the atmosphere over time. They don't just flow over to Antarctica and make all of the ice melt. That's not how it works.

Believe me when I tell that an evil society of clowns are trying to subvert the people to put them in a one world government. This is how they are stealing your money to fund it. Cough Paris accord cough. Don't fall for it.

Wow!    :noid

Green house gases trap heat that would be reflected back into space,cities act like heat sinks and once the permafrost melts further well like I said get back to me then.

Climate change has always been,whats up for debate is whether or not man has made an influence on the change one way or the other.I'd like to see if you can survive at 30% O2 levels,sort of what it was at when the dinos were on the plains.

:salute

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2019, 11:55:27 AM »
A conspiracy by the incompetent people who think they should run things would only be a threat if they controlled the media.  :noid

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2019, 12:09:56 PM »
Heh, the ones that really think they are in control, which was started long long ago by the Rockefellers and others like them

The Trilatteral commission

:D

Yes, it's very deep. The CFR, SES, and Trilateral.

I'd suggest watching George Webb and Amazing Polly on YouTube. They are incredible researchers that break down who these individuals are and what they are really doing. George Webb craps all over the cover-up MSM.

Wow!    :noid

Green house gases trap heat that would be reflected back into space,cities act like heat sinks and once the permafrost melts further well like I said get back to me then.

Climate change has always been,whats up for debate is whether or not man has made an influence on the change one way or the other.I'd like to see if you can survive at 30% O2 levels,sort of what it was at when the dinos were on the plains.

When the rich and famous start moving in droves out of their multi million dollar homes on the coast of Miami, then maybe I'll take it seriously.

Molecules shrink as they rise thus releasing any trapped heat, heat energy then cools as it becomes low pressure. There's a reason why deserts are hotter than tropical climates. That's because there's a lack of water and Co2 in the atmosphere which cannot create condensation to create clouds and rain which cool the atmosphere.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2019, 12:52:55 PM »
Yes, it's very deep. The CFR, SES, and Trilateral.

I'd suggest watching George Webb and Amazing Polly on YouTube. They are incredible researchers that break down who these individuals are and what they are really doing. George Webb craps all over the cover-up MSM.

Back in the late 80s/early 90's I was on the darknet and got access to a cache of documents that were supposed to have been secured involving that group I posted earlier......the biggest eye opener to me in 1990 was that they had already chosen Clinton to be president in the early 70s, when 89 or 93.... I printed out 3 3" ring binders full of those documents and passed them to my parents who had bought the house here at the lake while I was still active, parents gave me and my new wife the land my old home was, then told our old neighbors of what I had and they wanted to read all those documents... I never got them back and no matter how deep I've dove into the darknet since then, I have only come across about 8 pages worth of what I once had..... I don't really need to do searches anymore it all plays out as has been foretold to us by HIM via Mathew.... For he has told us all things......

And I am very doubtful most here would even believe or give consideration of what I just posted......

As I said before it is up to each individual to  learn the difference between what is BS and what is the truth....

OK, done with this topic! / thread

Cheers
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2019, 04:58:06 PM »
It's all academic IMO due to China and some extent India.  Two countries whose populations make up 1/3 of the planet almost.  China doesn't give an F squared about climate change, and will continue to be the largest producer of "evil co2" without a care in the world about meeting global climate change prevention numbers or whatever.  Not to mention that both of these countries are responsible for 90 to 95 percent of the world's plastic and garbage going into the oceans - a fact that even the most left of the leftist climate change supporters do not dispute.  So, if neither of these countries plan on doing much about climate change, what's the point of bankrupting the West in order to meet some eco-targets regarding emissions?  Yes, I realize China is the "world leader" in solar/wind power, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to the fossil fuel energy generation, and always will be. 

Also, do some research on the NEEM ice core drilling projects in Greenland.  The data from these cores show that 10 to 15k years ago up until present day, that the temperatures and co2 levels got much higher than the worst projections are for the year 2100 currently - how did that happen without humanity?  A negative doesn't prove a positive, just because the majority of science believes that man made emissions are responsible doesn't prove it, especially when as ^^ the planet got much, much hotter all on its own several times in the last 10k years.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2019, 06:02:49 PM »
China has built the largest solar farm in the world.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2019, 07:10:59 PM »
Just the largest floating farm isn't it?  Also has the worst air pollution in the world.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2019, 11:51:35 PM »
I said that - China is the world leader in solar/wind, but as FLS (and I already) pointed out, China despite of this plans to still be the world leader in fossil fuel emissions as well for a long time to come.  Plus in addition to being the largest co2 emitter, as I said China+India are also responsible for all but 5 to 10 percent of the garbage and plastic put into the planet's oceans and waterways. 

Wind/solar isn't cheap or particularly efficient based on cost/generated power.  I say this based on the solar array we've  owned for many years now, plus a family member is the Western Ops manager for Vestas wind farms here in Canada, and is responsible for 1500mw of wind generated rated output.   

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 12:20:11 AM by Gman »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2019, 12:18:24 AM »
Best power source is nuclear -- with the caveat that you can't use stupid designs (such as Fukushima) or do stupid things (such as Chernobyl).

There are fine nuclear designs, and it could be that the world moves to more nuclear power in the future.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »
Best power source is nuclear -- with the caveat that you can't use stupid designs (such as Fukushima) or do stupid things (such as Chernobyl).

There are fine nuclear designs, and it could be that the world moves to more nuclear power in the future.

Agreed.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2019, 12:33:46 AM »
Agreed.
yup. Sodium (Molten salt) / thorium nuclear reactors to be exact.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2019, 08:43:06 AM »
Overpopulation causes climate change right??? We're all gonna DIE in 12, 10, 7, years right??? Wait a sec.. Weren't we already supposed to be dead, or underwater, or whatever, decades ago???

Since humans are a destructive species, and you wanna save the world??? OK then.. All you, "eat the babies", and "save the world" zealots, should just suck a bullet.. :neener:

That'll fix that problem in a hurry.. I'll even donate a bullet, just to do my part..  :cheers:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 08:46:56 AM by OldNitro »

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2019, 10:20:04 AM »
The best thing that could happen for the Earth and the rest of it's non-human occupants is for us to wipe ourselves out. Humanity serves absolutely no good purpose.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2019, 11:06:30 AM »
The best thing that could happen for the Earth and the rest of it's non-human occupants is for us to wipe ourselves out. Humanity serves absolutely no good purpose.

Sounds like you're dehydrated.

Try 10 glasses of water a day for two weeks and see if you feel better.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2019, 01:54:06 PM »
Overpopulation causes climate change right??? We're all gonna DIE in 12, 10, 7, years right??? Wait a sec.. Weren't we already supposed to be dead, or underwater, or whatever, decades ago???

Since humans are a destructive species, and you wanna save the world??? OK then.. All you, "eat the babies", and "save the world" zealots, should just suck a bullet.. :neener:

That'll fix that problem in a hurry.. I'll even donate a bullet, just to do my part..  :cheers:

I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes.  "We only have a few months left."  "Even if we bomb Russia, it's not enough."  "We can eat dead people, but that's not fast enough."  "We have to eat the babies."  Best.  Troll.  Ever.  :aok