Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 18255 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Climate change
« Reply #270 on: October 29, 2019, 11:46:55 AM »
Please do tell what did we do wrong here in California and what we need to fix.

Semp

Gee golly where do I even start?

1. The bastion state of "climate change" is burning more CO2 with these fires than any car has in the last 10 years. So much for the environment and all of those animals, huh.  Millions of people out of power and fleeing. Hundreds dead. Houses and structures completely burnt to the ground.

2. More poverty per capita than any other state, in the 7th largest economy on the planet. As their labor is Chinese. Fascism at it's finest. Google and Silicon Valley manipulating the US into government control fascism.

3. Selling out to China. Good thing we recently got our port back.

4. Selling out to the UN and Rothchild PG&E Enterprise burning the state down for agenda 30.

5. Hollywood selling out to China.

6. State ran by mafia families.

7. More heroin overdoses and drug abuse than ever before in history.

8. Some of the highest taxes on planet robbing the citizens blind. Creating astronomical inflation.

9. Rampant illegal infestation ruining the sovereignty of the state. As all your tax money funds them and their schooling and healthcare.Then they send their cash back to Mexico.

Adam Schiff, Feinstein, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Newsome, Jerry Brown. All criminal mafia syndicates. Unspeakable crimes not suited for this board.

I could go on and on.

You'd think people would wake up and revolt against these cowards, but Californians seem to be too dazed and confused. Now their criminal leaders are trying to comitt a coup on our nation's president.

What a disgrace.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 11:53:47 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #271 on: October 29, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »
Oh I agree, it's just the major talking point that's been used for years now.  I think you missed my point.

I got it, but I just had to jump in here with the one fact that nullifies the entire movement. These people are all dangerously ignorant and incapable of working out the science on their own.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #272 on: October 29, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
These people are all dangerously ignorant and incapable of working out the science on their own.

Well, when it comes to being 'dangerously ignorant' - not trusting scientists sure seems to qualify.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: October 29, 2019, 01:34:38 PM »
Gee golly where do I even start?

7. More heroin overdoses and drug abuse than ever before in history.

8. Some of the highest taxes on planet robbing the citizens blind. Creating astronomical inflation.

I could go on and on.

What a disgrace.

gonna answer just this 2 questions.]

#7 from the cdc

In 2017, the states with the highest rates of death due to drug overdose were West Virginia (57.8 per 100,000), Ohio (46.3 per 100,000), Pennsylvania (44.3 per 100,000), the District of Columbia (44.0 per 100,000), and Kentucky (37.2 per 100,000).

#8 taxes robbing me blind.  If I was to move from california to north carolina my state taxes would be double.

rest of what you wrote is also bs

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #274 on: October 29, 2019, 03:03:39 PM »
Please do tell what did we do wrong here in California and what we need to fix.

Semp

Evidently everything is just as folks there like it. Continue on ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 03:44:21 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2019, 03:40:06 PM »

#7 from the cdc

In 2017, the states with the highest rates of death due to drug overdose were West Virginia (57.8 per 100,000), Ohio (46.3 per 100,000), Pennsylvania (44.3 per 100,000), the District of Columbia (44.0 per 100,000), and Kentucky (37.2 per 100,000).

#8 taxes robbing me blind.  If I was to move from california to north carolina my state taxes would be double.

semp

Thanks for pointing out other liberal crapholes who enjoy killing their population off with drugs.

Like I said. Dazed and VERY confused. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2019, 04:16:27 PM »
Is it true that said state has had government funding for the homeless, which equates to $100,000 per homeless person?

:rofl

Where has the coin gone? :rofl

Paying some ones wages to investigate the homeless problem?

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2019, 05:12:58 PM »
Thanks for pointing out other liberal crapholes who enjoy killing their population off with drugs.

Like I said. Dazed and VERY confused.

Maybe if you read from reputable sites you wouldn't be dazed and confused.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2019, 05:14:22 PM »
Is it true that said state has had government funding for the homeless, which equates to $100,000 per homeless person?

Where has the coin gone? :rofl

Paying some ones wages to investigate the homeless problem?

Actually it's more like 200,000 plus a summer house near the beach.

semp

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2019, 05:18:53 PM »
Think of all the benefits and follow-on benefits of studying shrimp walking on treadmills!

I certainly hope this is sarcasm… and if not, name the benefits other
than the states/universities that get the money!!!

"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2019, 06:00:52 PM »
I certainly hope this is sarcasm… and if not, name the benefits other
than the states/universities that get the money!!!

if you had bothered to read the report on the research you would know.  basically it, they were doing some research into farm raised shrimp.  they noticed that some shrimp were not as active as they should, they suspected that they were not getting enough oxygen due to bacteria in the water.  to prove it first they prod the shrimp to "run" around in a tank, to see if they tired too quickly, that was too time consuming, so they built a tiny treadmill from spare parts.

all this was done to try to figure out why the shrimps body is not fighting the infection.  if they can find out why, maybe they can find out how to fix it.  and we would have more shrimp for shrimp scampi.  doesnt sound so bad, does it?

and by the way, the research grant was exaggerated by those claiming research waste.

semp

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2019, 07:15:06 PM »
Maybe if you read from reputable sites you wouldn't be dazed and confused.

semp

If you read my post, I said the most overdoses in history, not the most in the US.  :aok

Maybe if you read reputable sources, you wouldn't be blind to so much rampant corruption destroying your state.  :D

Also, I meant homlessness in point 2, not poverty.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:33:17 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2019, 07:28:24 PM »
Bulbs in my home are rated for 22 years. If they are all on, they use less energy than one 100 watt bulb that I had before the flood.

Dont buy Feit Electric bulbs. Theirs are rated for 22 years also but say in the small print if you only use it 3 hours a day. But they still either quit working or the LED's itself start flickering and make the bulb garbage after 3 months. Only that specific brand. Another brand done it too but it was some cheap goofy name from Menards
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #283 on: October 29, 2019, 08:01:32 PM »
Y’all remember when Cali had energy crisis due to deliberate attacks from Enron and if I’m not mistaken it’s own government. #NotMyState
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2019, 09:00:55 PM »

#7 from the cdc

semp

Gee Semp, are you trying to debate emotion with facts? Good luck with that :bhead

It baffles me that a unified country with one of the greatest Bill of Rights and Constitutions that I have ever read, is so divided. I'm an old man but I suggest that when reasonable people come together, share ideas and learn about one another's point of view, the middle-of-the-road solution is usually the best one.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.