Author Topic: Offline Missions Not Showing Flights Initially  (Read 363 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Offline Missions Not Showing Flights Initially
« on: October 30, 2019, 11:27:33 PM »

This may be as designed now that I think about it, but it could be confusing to the player.

I opened the Offline Mission Dialog. I selected a mission I didn't have downloaded yet.  The Axis and Allied Missions comboboxes were populated (I guess with defaults), but the flight combobox had empty selections in there.  (I assume because it has not been downloaded, but the use might not understand that.)

Then I download the mission, yet still the flight combobox has empty items until I twiddle the side radio buttons back and forth.  Then the flight combobox becomes properly populated.

I'd probable recommend disabling the Axis/Allied radio buttons, the Allied/Axis/Flight comboboxes and the OK button until the mission has been downloaded to convey to the user nothing can be done until the mission is first downloaded.  Then enable them and properly populate the flight combobox.

That would be better than confusing them with controls in a half-initialized state.

$0.02.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Offline Missions Not Showing Flights Initially
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 09:56:42 AM »
Fixed