Author Topic: Offline play is...?  (Read 457 times)

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
Offline play is...?
« on: November 23, 2019, 05:00:16 PM »
 I don't know what it is anymore. A new player will be totally lost if trying to use it to learn this game. I have created staged mission in the past that worked flawlessly thanks to mustng2's help and tutorial. Now I cannot even get mine to run.

Dale, please fix it!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Re: Offline play is...?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 05:10:12 PM »
I don't know what it is anymore. A new player will be totally lost if trying to use it to learn this game. I have created staged mission in the past that worked flawlessly thanks to mustng2's help and tutorial. Now I cannot even get mine to run.

Dale, please fix it!

As I stated here:  https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,398462.msg5280977.html#msg5280977

Offline mode has several known breaking issues that I can assure you are being worked on.  Hopefully, the next release will see that all working much better.

So, I assume you did what I suggested and tried your mission in a Custom Arena?  If that still isn't working for you, create a post in the Staged Mission Editor forum describing your problem and I'd be glad to try and help.  If you are trying to get it to run offline, as I said, at the moment that is a waste of time.  Missions are stable when run in a Custom Arena.

:salute

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.