Author Topic: What’s up?  (Read 6237 times)

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
Re: What’s up?
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2019, 11:20:53 AM »
I also understand shooting the first bandit you see.

Unfortunately the 10 other nearest people think the same thing

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2019, 11:21:15 AM »
Aces High is such an emotionally charged game that it can be easy to lose perspective and get real-life upset over a video game. I'm as guilty of that as anyone. We all need a constant reminder that Aces High is a happy place where people come to have a good time.

Lilmak is a heck of a fighter and a joy to spar with. I'm always glad when our paths cross because I know that I'm in for a fun and challenging dance of death.

It's a recording of the film viewer so no blackouts etc.

I liked that

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2019, 11:45:22 AM »

Unfortunately the 10 other nearest people think the same thing

Which tells you what to expect if you play with them.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2019, 12:25:38 PM »
Are you seriously trying to justify your behavior by blaming a squad for initiate your name calling?

HiTech
Nope. Just explaining where my threshold for giving you my 15 dollars is. The day I log on and can’t find anyone to left willing do anything resembling a dogfight (which becomes more rare every day) I will no longer be sending you my $15.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2019, 12:29:32 AM »
 :rofl As I was there...for this particular incident, I need to say some things. As I saw it, most of the issue came from some Prior Animosity towards the other Squad/Combatants involved. It was 3 on 3(yes there were other players in area but it was "CONTESTED AIRSPACE". On several of the Sorties against these combatants, Lilmak sir...you lived! Yucca and Johnson never said a word,sir! You know, I have stated it many times...I have the UPMOST respect for you "Ole Time Players". I saw no one picking on you or your guys, full disclosure....The opposing Squad WAS IN TEMPESTS on first engagement! After that...and maybe because it caused some issues with you...next sortie was in C205s. Same result..Yucca and Johnson KIA! I am NOT posting this to gloat...NOT 1 BIT. It was the best action in town, for A LONG TIME! It boiled down to the fact...Opposing squad flew more as a team than 56th did. Thats why I say,your impressions of events may have been prejudiced, from long standing animosities :uhoh Cant speak for all folk involved....but I am fairly certain that they would love for these engagements be more frequent!  :salute :rock
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 01:24:08 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2019, 01:58:55 PM »
:rofl As I was there...for this particular incident, I need to say some things. As I saw it, most of the issue came from some Prior Animosity towards the other Squad/Combatants involved. It was 3 on 3(yes there were other players in area but it was "CONTESTED AIRSPACE". On several of the Sorties against these combatants, Lilmak sir...you lived! Yucca and Johnson never said a word,sir! You know, I have stated it many times...I have the UPMOST respect for you "Ole Time Players". I saw no one picking on you or your guys, full disclosure....The opposing Squad WAS IN TEMPESTS on first engagement! After that...and maybe because it caused some issues with you...next sortie was in C205s. Same result..Yucca and Johnson KIA! I am NOT posting this to gloat...NOT 1 BIT. It was the best action in town, for A LONG TIME! It boiled down to the fact...Opposing squad flew more as a team than 56th did. Thats why I say,your impressions of events may have been prejudiced, from long standing animosities :uhoh Cant speak for all folk involved....but I am fairly certain that they would love for these engagements be more frequent!  :salute :rock
There is so much wrong in this post that I don’t even know where to start.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2019, 02:16:29 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 01:16:16 PM by hitech »
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2019, 02:43:23 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 01:16:26 PM by hitech »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Flavel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2019, 06:49:40 PM »
00:03:10 LilMak was issued a mute a two hour mute.

...am I the only one who started hearing the theme song from Gilligan's Island?   :bolt:

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2019, 11:07:01 AM »
Other players were not foolish enough to bring bs to the bbs.

HiTech

Well put sir <S> :aok

:airplane:

Tactus