Author Topic: All i want for christmas is---  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
Re: All i want for christmas is---
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2019, 10:21:14 PM »
I've had range bleed over. People chatting in range and they were no where to be seen and were not listed on my Range channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2019, 11:07:05 PM »
Nope wasn’t on range or cross country chat. And could hear every si god word lol.

There's actually a bug somewhere, sometimes we can hear this certain player as if he's tuned to our vox, can't remember his name but it does happen.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2019, 09:03:11 AM »
There's actually a bug somewhere, sometimes we can hear this certain player as if he's tuned to our vox, can't remember his name but it does happen.

semp
I think fugi is referring to the other night. 800nates came over and flew the vr and I was on the laptop. Pops was talking trash and I could hear it through the vr and was typing trash on 200.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2019, 12:49:26 PM »
I think fugi is referring to the other night. 800nates came over and flew the vr and I was on the laptop. Pops was talking trash and I could hear it through the vr and was typing trash on 200.

I know what you are saying. But I've heard this player on our squad channel 152 , his name lights up on right upper corner as if he was tuned to it, but he was actually on another country. Also have heard on range and even asked other players, he wasn't talking to us, he was talking to another player but we could hear him clearly and again his name lit up on upper right corner as if he was on range but he was on another country.

So it wasn't feed back from speakers due to his name being showing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2019, 05:00:53 PM »
I know what you are saying. But I've heard this player on our squad channel 152 , his name lights up on right upper corner as if he was tuned to it, but he was actually on another country. Also have heard on range and even asked other players, he wasn't talking to us, he was talking to another player but we could hear him clearly and again his name lit up on upper right corner as if he was on range but he was on another country.

semp

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2019, 03:38:56 AM »

semp

Our squad channel has a couple guys that come across on tunable too for some reason

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2019, 05:46:35 AM »
I've seen/heard others, too. Though rarely. Probably occurs more often with higher population.

Maybe players transmitting early before all data is initialized? Like everyone appearing at the center of the map as bish right after the game is loading.