Author Topic: Another 737 down  (Read 8205 times)

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
Re: Another 737 down
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2020, 05:34:02 PM »
Well, you're half right.   VSGPDJT is a man who understands economic leverage, military strength, and unpredictably.  He is cut right out of John Boyd's Maneuver Warfare cloth and it is a beautiful thing to watch in real time.

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/03/14/report-high-arsenic-levels-many-texans-water/
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2020, 05:34:53 PM »

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/03/14/report-high-arsenic-levels-many-texans-water/

Troll Attempt 2 = Fail

But I'm quite confident that my brain pan measures up to anyone's, arsenic or no arsenic.   :cool:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:17:04 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2020, 05:39:48 PM »
Troll Attempt 2 = Fail

However, any time you wanna compare brain pans I'll put money on it.

Hey I think that you are a great guy - You are just off the rails on this one. 

<S>

=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2020, 05:58:39 PM »
If you can't believe an environmental activist who disagrees with the environmental activists at the EPA who can you believe?

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2020, 06:05:26 PM »
Hey I think that you are a great guy -

I'll accept that one.   Cheers right back.   :cheers:

You are just off the rails on this one. 

<S>

History will show otherwise.   All this guy does is win--and that's because his opponents don't take him seriously nor understand his tactics.    I have watched him from day one and had I not studied Boyd et al. I would have missed it, too.   But I consider myself a Maneuver Warfare addict.   Throw in an MBA in Economics and I completely get what he is doing and why.   I'm like Tony Romo watching a football game from the announcer's booth.   

:salute
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2020, 06:39:32 PM »
This is how most Canadians feel

"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2020, 06:56:03 PM »
This is how most Canadians feel

(Image removed from quote.)

Blame Iran.

I don't think anyone here is happy that airliner got shot down.   However, people don't want to get whacked by Iranians then they need to stay out of that place.   You takes your chances you wins your prizes.

(And the handgun Trump is holding there is shown way too small.  He also didn't fire anywhere near Canadians so it's ridiculous tripe.   Iran did it.  It's their fault.  Period.   It's a prime example of why they need to be dealt with once and for all before the consequences of their insanity result in 180,000 dead not 180.)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:02:01 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2020, 07:34:12 PM »
Propaganda works.  Several media outlets used the term crossfire even though all the shooting was on one side in one direction.

One of the books I'm reading is Judgement in Moscow:Soviet Crimes and Western Complicity based on old KGB files. If Iran eventually restores democracy we'll get similar information.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:39:34 PM by FLS »

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2020, 10:09:02 PM »

And the handgun Trump is holding there is shown way too small.  He also didn't fire anywhere near Canadians so it's ridiculous tripe.   

You might want to revisit that statement. Just one small example of Trump's popularity in Canada,

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/10/world/canada/g-7-justin-trudeau-trump.html
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2020, 10:28:59 PM »
You might want to revisit that statement. Just one small example of Trump's popularity in Canada,

How can you guys even support that panty waist? Do you not even realize that he is Castros son for crying out loud. He's flooding your country with radical Islamist and selling you out to the globalist. Do you know he's involved in uranium  one with Frank Guistra. The guy is dirty corrupt and doesn't give a rats bellybutton about canadians. What a joke squeak that guy is. Trump is the bully,  yet gets attacked every single day of the week by the press who want to destroy the west. Your clown leader cries like a little girl and that's who you want to represent you?

Thank god for Trump, putting these globalist cabalist in their place and exposing the satanist cowards like never before. And mocking them at the same time. We are ending these terrorist attacks once and for all by taking out sick evil people. They will not be able to stop what is coming.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 11:00:10 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2020, 06:44:07 AM »
there was no secret

The payment consisted of two categories:  $400 million and $1.3 billion.  The letter to Congress, informing it of the $1.3 billion, was delivered to Congress after the money was airlifted to Iran.  I count it as "secret" if you don't tell someone about it until after it is done.  See:  https://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-sent-iran-1-3b-cash-weeks-after-400m/

and it wasn't a payoff.

I think that it very clearly was a payoff.  Here's why.

When Iran took embassy hostages, the US froze Iran's $400M in the US.

As part of the resolution of the hostage crisis, there was an international court case to decide the disposition of that $400M.  It started in the 1980's and as of Jan, 2017 (more than 3 decades) still had not produced its findings.  So, there was no money owed by the US at that point.

Meanwhile, groups backed by Iran blew up numerous buildings and killed hundreds of Americans.  Families of the murdered sued Iran, and courts found in their favor, ordering Iran to pay compensation.  As of Jan., 2017, the amount awarded was more than $400M plus interest; and the US governments or courts ordered that none of Iran's potential $400M was to be paid back until Iran had paid its mandated compensation (which it has not yet done) to the satisfaction of the US.

As a result, for 37 years -- not surprisingly -- none of that $400 million was paid back.

Then in Jan., 2017, at a time the Obama administration was trying to conclude a deal involving Iran's development of nuclear weapons and trying to get several American hostages released, the administration decided to send Iran $400 million in cash plus another $1.3 billion in cash.

The stated purpose of that payment was to "settle a decades-old claim" that Iran had on the money, with further clarification that it wasn't payment for hostage release or payment for signing any deals.

That is a ridiculous and transparent cover for several reasons.  First, there was not a court order for the US to repay anything, let alone $1.7 billion.  A court case that has been underway since the '80's, with no findings yet, is very far from being a court order to pay it all back in full plus interest.  Such a voluntary settlement is laughable to anyone familiar with court cases and how settlements generally work.  Second, even if the court made a finding for repayment, there are actual awarded claims on that money that take precedence.  Third, the claims by US citizens are more than $400M plus interest.  Fourth, regarding the coincidence of nuclear deal, hostage release, and $1.7 billion in cash, "The Obama administration had claimed the events were separate, but recently acknowledged the cash was used as leverage until the Americans were allowed to leave Iran."  https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html

This, to me, seems quite obviously a payoff.

If names of presidents were changed but all other language stayed exactly the same, I feel highly confident that numerous media and people would have the opposite opinion.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2020, 08:40:17 AM »
brook you are right Congress wasn't notified that the money was sent into after it was sent.  however Congress did know that we had agreed to pay the money before the money was sent.   the money was agreed upon by us and Iran because the USA thought they were about to lose the case in the Hague.

you know that court the USA and Iran agreed to back in the 80s and Iran was trying to get billions more than what we actually paid. it was a settlement out of court.

btw why isn't a big deal that Bush released 200 million to Iran years before?

like I say it was in the newspapers when the settlement was announced and the payments were sent after.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2020, 09:12:28 AM »

Thankfully he's President of the United States, so what Canada thinks isn't much of a concern.   People outside the USA love Presidents who sell us out for their benefit.  They think POTUS iis supposed to bend over for their interests not ours.

Canada is a borderline lost cause as it is.  You guys have no room to talk with that dope you have in charge.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:18:18 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2020, 09:14:39 AM »
How can you guys even support that panty waist? Do you not even realize that he is Castros son for crying out loud. He's flooding your country with radical Islamist and selling you out to the globalist. Do you know he's involved in uranium  one with Frank Guistra. The guy is dirty corrupt and doesn't give a rats bellybutton about canadians. What a joke squeak that guy is. Trump is the bully,  yet gets attacked every single day of the week by the press who want to destroy the west. Your clown leader cries like a little girl and that's who you want to represent you?

Thank god for Trump, putting these globalist cabalist in their place and exposing the satanist cowards like never before. And mocking them at the same time. We are ending these terrorist attacks once and for all by taking out sick evil people. They will not be able to stop what is coming.

Justine is a joke.   Canada needs its own Trump, not this girly man who likes to wear blackface and thinks it's okay.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2020, 09:48:11 AM »
The derogatory comments about Canada are interesting considering it is a capitalist democracy like the USA and had been the closest ally until the current POTUS.

I don't like or trust any politician in any country. I do believe that when reasonable people come together, more can be accomplished with gentlemanly discussion than with conflict. There is always room for war later.

It's not only arrogant, it's unconstitutional to imposed your point of view on others.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.