Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126189 times)

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2020, 10:40:51 AM »
But, I keep thinking about that Chinese level 4 biolab..
With equipment, like Harbor Freight tools???  :bolt:

Also, not the first time for containment issues at that lab..
Chicom Govt not known for Ethical Restraint, they play with fire..

« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:44:59 AM by OldNitro »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2020, 10:56:40 AM »
ever read the hot zone? doctor was given 2 dead monkeys infected with ebola from the back of a van at a gas station.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2020, 01:21:22 AM »
jeez. 

you know, I like to joke around, and I do have a fascination with SHTF scenarios, but all joking aside...

When they are setting up make-shift hospitals in Convention Centers, and the doctors are dressing like this:

it seems like maybe something is going on that is a tad more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

And given it's China, it's probably 10 times worse than what is able to be leaked out.

I have some land out of town.  For years I've been thinking about stashing about 6 months of Rice, Beans and MRE sealed in 55 gal drums.  I figure you can always eat it.  And worse case, anything that takes longer than 6 months to sort out, I might not want to live through anyway.  Kinda wishing I had.

No, I'm not a Mormon.   :D  https://www.learnreligions.com/food-storage-why-what-how-2159413

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2020, 07:43:59 AM »
Latest:

US Govt agencies are buying up "Survival Food" direct from Suppliers..
Most vendors are already sold out..

CDC is considering Seattle the virus Epicenter.. Site of first known US case..

Verified that Case 1 in Seattle has passed the virus to his wife, has also had
"close contact" with 16 other people.. Whereabouts unknown..

3 UW students under observation for suspected Kung Flu infection..

12 confirmed cases now in USA.. Latest in Wisconsin..

US Health officials are asking why test results are taking so long from the CDC..

Russians returning from China are being Quarantined in Siberia..

4 cases in Canada, with 1 verified person to person transfer..

Sources who have been leaking info from Wuhan, are "Disappearing"..

Chinese Communist Party has begun a purge of local officials in Wuhan..

"Mr Yun", a Wuhan mortuary director, says all City Crematory Chambers are operating 24/7..
100s of Bodies are being burned every day.. The "Death Smog" is REAL..

Chicom Govt, have released Taiwan citizens, but intentionally placed 3 infected people
(non Taiwan citizens) aboard the plane.. Suspected trojan horse Bio attack against Taiwan..

Chicom Govt has directed Wuhan to move infected people to giant Quarantine Camp..

Quarantined Ship in Yokohama, reports 10 more active cases.. Passengers are reporting
by phone, "Painful coughing coming from many rooms"..

Singapore 25 active cases..

South Korea 23 active cases..

Twiddle, Wastebook, and Screwtube are Banning people, for posting unofficial Kung Flu info coming from China.. One would think, "Forewarned is Forearmed" especially in this case..
But it seems that Big tech weenies don't believe in that, they prefer their users to be Ignorant and Vulnerable!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:01:15 AM by OldNitro »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2020, 10:09:03 AM »
i find no evidence us is buying all food except in conspiracy sites. Amazon still has plenty of vendors willing to sell you dried crap. or you can always go to conspiracy sites and buy their stuff.

10,000 dead at least every year in the usa alone of the flu.  2018 it was up to 80,000.  think about this. do you worry about it?

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2020, 10:47:58 AM »
i find no evidence us is buying all food except in conspiracy sites. Amazon still has plenty of vendors willing to sell you dried crap. or you can always go to conspiracy sites and buy their stuff.

10,000 dead at least every year in the usa alone of the flu.  2018 it was up to 80,000.  think about this. do you worry about it?

semp

99% of those deaths are old geezers who had one foot in the grave anyway and infants who haven't developed immunity systems yet.

When something starts whacking people in their prime it gets a little scarier.

Most threats never come to fruition, until they do.  Complacency can kill too.  There were lots on the Titanic that didn't even bother getting into the first life rafts because they though it was all over blown scare mongering.  Besides it was cold out there and thousands of ships sail across the Atlantic every year with no problems.  It's nothing.  Let's have another brandy.  ;) 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2020, 11:50:44 AM »

99% of those deaths are old geezers who had one foot in the grave anyway and infants who haven't developed immunity systems yet.

When something starts whacking people in their prime it gets a little scarier.

Most threats never come to fruition, until they do.  Complacency can kill too.  There were lots on the Titanic that didn't even bother getting into the first life rafts because they though it was all over blown scare mongering.  Besides it was cold out there and thousands of ships sail across the Atlantic every year with no problems.  It's nothing.  Let's have another brandy.  ;)

i am one of those old gizzards. hang out around an American legion or a vfw.  you might learn a thing or two about living.

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2020, 12:21:42 PM »
i am one of those old gizzards. hang out around an American legion or a vfw.  you might learn a thing or two about living.

Did that chest thumping make you feel better?

Do you deny that the elderly have increased risk of mortality from flu?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 12:33:35 PM by CptTrips »

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2020, 12:24:28 PM »
I hit the survivalist blogs every day.. These people know about that industry.. This is the word..

These makers of the long term survival/storage food, are back ordered to god knows when..
They are processing and shipping as fast as they can, first come first served, and they
have massive orders they are filling.. Also, they are having trouble finding the produce they need, it's the off season.. When the semis are empty, production stops..

Sure, you can buy it, pay for it too, but the order will be "Pending or Processing"..
No tellin when it will actually ship.. Been there, done that..

I already filled up all the vehicle gas tanks, including my old cars, and all the gas cans..
Replaced the starter battery on the generator.. Water collection and filtration.. Just got another 3k rds of 5.56 and 7.62 NATO, ammo, topped off my supply.. We have 200lbs of rice, 6 flats of Quaker Oats, 50lbs of Brown sugar, etc etc etc etc..

We can bunker in for 6 months if we need to.. My oldest son is bringing his 5th wheeler out here, just in case it goes badly.. So they can bug out quick if they have to.. I'm more worried about my Kids and Grandkids, they live in the Suburbs of the Big City..

I wonder how many Chinese people are wishing they had some preps right now???
A lot I think..

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2020, 12:58:11 PM »
Anyone else feeling a strange urge to go to Las Vegas, I’m not even into gambling or shows
, it’s odd really.

Chuikov

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2020, 01:12:49 PM »
Anyone else feeling a strange urge to go to Las Vegas, I’m not even into gambling or shows
, it’s odd really.

i just told my wife we setting 50k aside for that.  if we gonna die we going in style.

semp

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2020, 02:11:12 PM »
I don't understand about the food thing. If you want long term survival food what is wrong with rice, beans, and canned goods? You could do what Brooke did: https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,374259.0.html

Pies not kicks.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2020, 02:14:21 PM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2020, 02:22:54 PM »
I don't understand about the food thing. If you want long term survival food what is wrong with rice, beans, and canned goods? You could do what Brooke did: https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,374259.0.html

I did say rice and beans.  Maybe cornbread mix too. Lasts forever and would get you by.

I do want some MRE too.  You know, meal for special occasions like Chrismas and Thanksgiving.  ;)  Hmmm. Dehydrated Pork Patty.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2020, 02:26:28 PM »

LoL.  Or maybe just good old American self-sufficiency.  Not too long ago, that's what relatives of mine's cellars probably looked like.  I remember my Grandmother always canning something.