Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126174 times)

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2020, 03:15:35 PM »
They are quarantining money. Think about that. You don’t think they sound terrified? Do you think they would just do this for the seasonal sniffles?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-02-15/china-quarantines-cash-to-sanitize-old-bank-notes-from-virus
That fact alone is sobering. If they are irradiating and disinfecting cash along with a quarantine because of virus living on the surface. What can be transferred  on the untold billions of items mailed, shipped and stocked on U.S. store shelves ? We have retail outlets that sell pretty well 100% Chinese produced and transported goods.  Walmart and Apple for example could be a bit worried you would think.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2020, 04:36:18 PM »
That fact alone is sobering. If they are irradiating and disinfecting cash along with a quarantine because of virus living on the surface. What can be transferred  on the untold billions of items mailed, shipped and stocked on U.S. store shelves ? We have retail outlets that sell pretty well 100% Chinese produced and transported goods.  Walmart and Apple for example could be a bit worried you would think.

this disinfection bills is a cultural thing.   Chinese and other countries around are highly superstitious.

i remember this woman who called her mom to tell her her husband died.   her mom hanged up on her because she didn't wait the required time and it meant another family member was gonna die.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2020, 06:14:27 PM »
I find it very interesting that semp keeps replying to every comment with drivel obviously designed to take away from the seriousness of what he replies to...

I'm pretty sure that I have some "semp = troll" posts in my history that I'll have to have on hand for a bit...I thought I had moved past this  :uhoh
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2020, 07:09:17 PM »
actually the thing about superstition is based on my oriental friends.

but if you really care to look up an interesting fact.  back in the day talking 100 years plus, they used to wash coins here in the usa. meaning stores banks and restaurant for a silly reason.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2020, 07:23:22 PM »
I find it very interesting that semp keeps replying to every comment with drivel obviously designed to take away from the seriousness of what he replies to...

I'm pretty sure that I have some "semp = troll" posts in my history that I'll have to have on hand for a bit...I thought I had moved past this  :uhoh

That California Koolaide is a hell of a drug.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2020, 07:33:21 PM »
That California Koolaide is a hell of a drug.

interesting thing, i always have koolaid and mostly grape.

btw it's flavor aid they used not koolaid.  but of course the cabal and satanic forces got us confused.

semp

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2020, 08:26:32 PM »
I am  currently drinking black cherry kool aid, so I must be one of them.

Now flavor-aid is nasty, nobody in their right mind would drink that. There is a reason it is 10 cents a pack and its not because of values. Its because it is made of the stuff the kool aid plant sweeps off the floor in the bathroom
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2020, 12:07:16 PM »

If the paper's matrix has microscopic openings that can hold moisture, even skin oils for 24hrs while in your wallet, pocket, cash register. This is not completely overboard becasue expert statements about how long the virus can survive on surfaces probably assumes exposed to quickly drying smooth surfaces. Is there a possibility Chinese doctors ran tests about this and found paper money is a short term vector? Even during this kind of catastrophe, people have to buy necessities to live. There is a hugh sector of the population impacted by having to spend money to survive. I suspect many Chinese keep cash stashed around and not everything online like the west is propagandized into believing China is all online for everything and superior to the rest of the world.       
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2020, 06:06:55 PM »
interesting thing, i always have koolaid and mostly grape.

btw it's flavor aid they used not koolaid.  but of course the cabal and satanic forces got us confused.

semp

Flavor aid?? Ewww.
They have you very confused. Just like the Chinese were when they gave in to communism. Chinese communism is satanic. Their people know now, but it's too late. And  China is perpetuating the satanic agenda in California in cahoots with your mafia and paying off officials all over the country to bring it to America. Your state will be the state that starts the plague in America. Better get prepared now.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2020, 06:57:07 PM »
Flavor aid?? Ewww.
They have you very confused. Just like the Chinese were when they gave in to communism. Chinese communism is satanic. Their people know now, but it's too late. And  China is perpetuating the satanic agenda in California in cahoots with your mafia and paying off officials all over the country to bring it to America. Your state will be the state that starts the plague in America. Better get prepared now.

the ex expression drink the koolaid is not accurate. it came from johnstown and they used flavor aid.

but the cabal and Chinese satanic forces switched it to koolaid.   they spent millions indoctrinating all of us to make us think it was koolaid.

see  flavor aid is owned by Chinese via a Canadian company based in Mexico from jamaican owners secretly owned by the swiss from money  invested using German and French companies secretely owned by Chinese government using fund from the Nigerian prince.  i got an email two days ago.  send me 14.95 cash and you will be part owners of the Corona beer antidote using limes and zero additives.   anti vax approved.

semp

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2020, 08:40:40 PM »
Flavor aid?? Ewww.

I don't remember any of them complaining afterwards that Flavor Aid wasn't as tasty as Kool Aid.

- oldman

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2020, 01:26:41 AM »

I don't remember any of them complaining afterwards that Flavor Aid wasn't as tasty as Kool Aid.

- oldman
:uhoh Thats just plaine...well I cant cast stones...I giggled at it a little :pray
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2020, 05:16:44 AM »
Two bio-weapon labs in Wuhan.   :noid

The media hypes everything. It's their business model. For example TDS saved the New York Times from bankruptcy three years ago.

The "normal" flu kills thousands of people in the US every year. Wash your hands.

The director of the lab is supposed to have taken lab animals and sold them to the wet market. A case of the wrong person in the wrong position of power trying to make a few extra bucks for whatever reason.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2020, 08:01:45 AM »
Latest:

Researchers saying Basic rate of reproduction for Kung Flu, (R0) is between 4.7 and 6.5.. If those numbers are true, then it will be impossible to stop.. That's why the Quarantines aren't working in China..

Prestigious Chinese university Lab, 2 professors say that Kung Flu virus was definitely laboratory engineered.. But deny that it was intended as a weapon.. Afterward, they vanish from the web, like they never existed..

Director of Wuhan Hospital at center of outbreak has died of Kung Flu..
Also heard that the Chinese scientist who worked at the Canadian lab, and supposed stole
level 4 contagious material, has died.. Possibly the same guy, I don't know????

People in Hong Kong protest creation of Virus Clinics in residential areas..
Almost like Chicom Govt Intends to spread it to the Hong Kong population..

Chicom Govt has enacted Emergency War Orders, requiring full obedience to Party directives.. Also enacting the use of Deadly Force on the civilian population..

Hubei province funeral homes, paying $146 per hour, to pick up and transport dead bodies..
Applicants for the jobs, "Must be strong and brave"..

Transportation system in China is breaking down.. Massive amounts of food are rotting in warehouses, because there is no transport to markets..

First case tested positive in Egypt..

Russia has banned ALL travel with China..

Hawaii Washington and Florida, seem to be the outbreak centers in the USA..

State of Florida, dept of health, refuses to state how many people have been tested for Kung Flu.. Falsely quoting patient privacy laws.. Medical Privacy Laws do not prohibit release of aggregate numbers, that reveal no personal info.. Which means they are hiding the numbers..

State of Washington, dept of health, says 746 people under "Medical Supervision", but only 25 have actually been tested.. (No test result, means no case report) And, they refuse to describe what "Medical Supervision" actually means, but state they are following Federal quarantine directives.. Again, hiding the numbers..

Looking like the reports on Seattle talk radio were true.. :neener:

Man tested positive for Kung Flu in Hawaii, offered to self Quarantine, but told to go about his daily Business.. (Hawaii doesn't even care)

Some US citizens evacuated from Yokohama cruise ship, flown to Hawaii.. Then allowed on Commercial flights to various destinations.. Scattered all over now..

Kung Flu Incubation period, is actually only 3 days.. Meaning you are contagious, but show no symptoms for up to 24 days.. (Geez man, if this isn't a weapon, they couldn't have made one any better)

People are dropping dead in a matter of hours, from secondary Kung Flu infection.. So you survive the first infection, but the second infection creates some kind of immuno reaction, that attacks the heart.. So apparently Kung Flu related "Whiplash Pneumonia", will kill ya dead away.. Yikes!

Another twisted tune  :D

Kung Flu, Kung Flu..
What'cha gonna do when it comes for you ???

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:34:45 AM by OldNitro »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2020, 10:59:27 AM »
Latest:

Researchers saying Basic rate of reproduction for Kung Flu, (R0) is between 4.7 and 6.5.. If those numbers are true, then it will be impossible to stop.. That's why the Quarantines aren't working in China..

Prestigious Chinese university Lab, 2 professors say that Kung Flu virus was definitely laboratory engineered.. But deny that it was intended as a weapon.. Afterward, they vanish from the web, like they never existed..

Director of Wuhan Hospital at center of outbreak has died of Kung Flu..
Also heard that the Chinese scientist who worked at the Canadian lab, and supposed stole
level 4 contagious material, has died.. Possibly the same guy, I don't know????

People in Hong Kong protest creation of Virus Clinics in residential areas..
Almost like Chicom Govt Intends to spread it to the Hong Kong population..

Chicom Govt has enacted Emergency War Orders, requiring full obedience to Party directives.. Also enacting the use of Deadly Force on the civilian population..

Hubei province funeral homes, paying $146 per hour, to pick up and transport dead bodies..
Applicants for the jobs, "Must be strong and brave"..

Transportation system in China is breaking down.. Massive amounts of food are rotting in warehouses, because there is no transport to markets..

First case tested positive in Egypt..

Russia has banned ALL travel with China..

Hawaii Washington and Florida, seem to be the outbreak centers in the USA..

State of Florida, dept of health, refuses to state how many people have been tested for Kung Flu.. Falsely quoting patient privacy laws.. Medical Privacy Laws do not prohibit release of aggregate numbers, that reveal no personal info.. Which means they are hiding the numbers..

State of Washington, dept of health, says 746 people under "Medical Supervision", but only 25 have actually been tested.. (No test result, means no case report) And, they refuse to describe what "Medical Supervision" actually means, but state they are following Federal quarantine directives.. Again, hiding the numbers..

Looking like the reports on Seattle talk radio were true.. :neener:

Man tested positive for Kung Flu in Hawaii, offered to self Quarantine, but told to go about his daily Business.. (Hawaii doesn't even care)

Some US citizens evacuated from Yokohama cruise ship, flown to Hawaii.. Then allowed on Commercial flights to various destinations.. Scattered all over now..

Kung Flu Incubation period, is actually only 3 days.. Meaning you are contagious, but show no symptoms for up to 24 days.. (Geez man, if this isn't a weapon, they couldn't have made one any better)

People are dropping dead in a matter of hours, from secondary Kung Flu infection.. So you survive the first infection, but the second infection creates some kind of immuno reaction, that attacks the heart.. So apparently Kung Flu related "Whiplash Pneumonia", will kill ya dead away.. Yikes!

Another twisted tune  :D

Kung Flu, Kung Flu..
What'cha gonna do when it comes for you ???

RO is potential rate of infection not actual.  so it's a bit misleading.  and it all depends on who does the numbers. most point out to 1-2 to 4-5. regular flu is 1 to 2 and it has more infections than Corona virus.

again you keep posting that it was man made this has been debunked weeks ago as it was based on a paper never submitted for review. short story,  paper pointed out to sequences so short that it resembles a short sequence from many other diseases.

as for Florida, they don't have a single case of infection. so how many tested is irrelevant. and since the CDC hasn't declared it an emergency, they don't have to release anything by law.

rest I didn't look up. making breakfast. I'm ready to eat.

semp