Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126199 times)

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2020, 12:09:36 PM »
I know how bad things are in Wuhan, in fact I am on the phone with Wuhan as I type this. People are locked up in their homes.. in some places walled into their apartment complexes and are only thinking about staying away from others and how to get food. Food is a process, but it is coming. Are they nervous? Extremely... are they scared.. very very much... do they think it came from a lab? My friends are doctors and nurses and say it is possible.
The people of wuhan are strong people, as the japanese invaders learned, they will get through this.
I am posting original info on my FB. Todd Bober feel free to friend request. say you are from aces and I will add you.
武汉加油
Todd

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2020, 07:09:13 AM »
Latest:

Correction, 2 dead from Kung Flu in Iran..

Chicom Govt deploy 40 Mobile Crematoria vans in Wuhan, capable of disposing of 16
bodies per day each..

The R0 factor (likelyhood of transmission) of Kung Flu, has been revised upward to 7.1..
Meaning, it is likely for one Kung Flu carrier, to infect 7.1 other people.. This number changes with the situation, and countermeasures taken.. This # has been rising despite quarantine measures taken in China Japan and Korea.. When it reaches ten, it becomes exponential..

Yet ANOTHER, peer reviewed scientific study, Antiviral Research Journal, Vol 16/ 2020.. Shows that Kung Flu is Laboratory engineered.. "The Spike Glycoprotien of the new Coronavirus 2019-nCoV, contains a furin like cleavage site, absent in CoV of the same clade".. "This furin like cleavage may provide a gain of function property, to promote efficient spreading in the human population.".. Before the emergence of CoVid19 virus, this important feature has never been observed in the b strain of Coronavirus.".. "There is no known viral ancestry of the CoviD19 virus."

Also, the paper shows that the S protein sequences are almost identical to the MERS virus..
"Notably, the IFPs of nCOV and SARS are identical, displaying characteristics of viral fusion peptides."

Yet more.. Apparently this cleave, allows the virus to invade more types of human cells, like
nerve cells.. This would explain why people are going into convulsions, and dropping dead..

No wonder the Chicoms won't allow US Scientists into the Ground Zero area huh????
As more and more independent analysis shows this has lab origins, and looks like a weapon!
Why would it need "Gain of Function", if it is not intended as a weapon????

Also, this "Gain of Function" technology, appears to have originated in US Laboratories..
Wonder how the Chicoms got that???? Maybe their friends at US university labs????

Looking more like the Chicoms were playin with fire, and got burned.. May have burned us ALL!

"May we live in interesting times" indeed!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:38:19 AM by OldNitro »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2020, 01:08:01 PM »
gain of function technology has been around for decades.  check ww2 experiments.

but nitro which is your source.  i would be happy to know where you get that info.

by the way, interesting fact.  bars sound where i live have a hard time stocking coronas as there's a shortage due to more than normal consumption.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2020, 05:36:24 PM »
Unless someone has th whole PDF for the analysis of the virus, here is the synopsis of the paper.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0166354220300528

The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade

Highlights•The genomic sequence of 2019-nCoV indicates that the virus clusters with betacoronaviruses of lineage b.•2019-nCoV S-protein sequence has a specific furin-like cleavage site absent in lineage b CoV including SARS-CoV sequences.•The furin-like cleavage site in the S-protein of 2019-nCoV may have implications for the viral life cycle and pathogenicity.•Campaigns to develop anti-2019-nCoV therapeutics should include the evaluation of furin inhibitors.AbstractIn 2019, a new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infecting Humans has emerged in Wuhan, China. Its genome has been sequenced and the genomic information promptly released. Despite a high similarity with the genome sequence of SARS-CoV and SARS-like CoVs, we identified a peculiar furin-like cleavage site in the Spike protein of the 2019-nCoV, lacking in the other SARS-like CoVs. In this article, we discuss the possible functional consequences of this cleavage site in the viral cycle, pathogenicity and its potential implication in the development of antivirals.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2020, 09:51:55 AM »
Latest:

570+ million people under Quarantine..

Italy locks down 10 towns, 50,000 people..

In South Korea, infection rate has become exponential..

CDC names Japan Taiwan Korea Thailand Singapore Vietnam, as added
nexus of infections.. Stand alone epidemics creating their own virus blooms..

Iran, 3 dead, 13 new cases.. Among people who have had no contact
with people from China.. They have their own self sustaining virus bloom..

Riots in Ukraine, vs Police and Buses full of Quarantined people..
They don't want them back.. :t

How many infected in USA??? Seems like they are not telling us..
Just like in China, they are fudging the "Official" numbers..

Costa Mesa Cali, has filed suit, to refuse 35-50 "infected" patients
from Travis Air Force Base.. But the "Official" number in Cali is only 13,
plus 2 "recovered"??? So where did these 50 or so come from???

Maybe some of our public servants can't add huh???
Yeah, that's all it is, they would never intentionally deceive us, right??? :cool:
They've never done anything like that before huh??? :angel:

And, if those people are infected, and in a secure contained area at Travis AFB???
Why would they want to bring them to Costa Mesa, in a more un-secure
location, near Millions of Americans??? Who the hell made that decision???

US CDC sends warning to Hospitals, prepare for "Surge" in Kung Flu cases..

My Friend, active US Army, says since they have received operational orders,
OpSec prevents him from speaking about it..  :salute

Safe bet, when the Hospitals and Military are preparing for something???
You better take notice of it..

Ya know, if they are hiding the numbers, (seems like they are)..
With this Kung Flu, they won't be able to hide it for long..
And when reality finally strikes, it will be 10x worse..

Just Unreal, US Bureaucrats repeating the same foolish mistakes as
Chicom Bureaucrats..

All this, tells me, that what we are seeing over there, is coming here..
About three months from now.. Likely sooner..

If all this is BS??? I will be  :banana: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :banana:

But my gut is tellin me this is a Major Schiffstorm..
And the window to prepare for it, gets smaller every day..

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:31:35 AM by OldNitro »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »
numbers of people infected jumped overnight because state department is bringing people infected from passenger ships.   that is common knowledge.  it is also common knowledge that state department brought some infected in same plane ad those not infected against cdc advise.

as for your army friend given orders, well that was in the news 2 weeks ago.

semp

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2020, 11:26:05 AM »
Semp = troll

How about you add something of substance there buddy....
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2020, 11:56:19 AM »
"While the new corona virus ravages much of China and world leaders rush to close their borders to protect citizens from the outbreak, the flu has quietly killed 10,000 in the U.S. so far this influenza season.

At least 19 million people have come down with the flu in the U.S. with 180,000 ending up in the hospital, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The flu season, which started in September and can run until May, is currently at its peak and poses a greater health threat to the U.S. than the new coronavirus"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2020, 12:08:11 PM »
Semp = troll

How about you add something of substance there buddy....

what exactly makes me a troll?

what i posted was on tv and newspaper.

semp

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2020, 12:28:31 PM »
The latest CDC numbers ending 15 Feb 2020 is 29 million people infected, 280,000 hospitalizations and 16,000 deaths. While the death rate of influenza is still only .05% and Corona hovering around 2% - 16,000 deaths is still significant.

To date the Corona death rate does not YET compare to the SARS death rate of 9.5%.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2020, 11:29:10 PM »

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2020, 11:57:04 AM »
I have corona virus once,hmmm maybe it was molsons virus not a big fan of corona!  Good thing it was over in about 24 hours,funny part was I started working on another bout the next day.....never gonna learn! :devil

:salute

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2020, 01:44:41 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2020/03/09/escape-from-wuhan/#slide-1

No way I'm getting sealed up in a Death-City. Under any circumstance.  Regardless of what I had to do to get out.  When they do that, they are just sealing you up in a tomb. 

I live in DFW.  Dead smack in the middle.  I'm a rifle shot away from DFW airport that sees overseas traffic 24hr/day.  I live in a very multi-cultural neighborhood full of a lot of people who...weren't born in Texas.  How many travel or have contact with people who travel abroad on a daily basis? 

I'm finally getting around to completing a task I've been meaning to for years: finishing up provisioning a Go-Bag.

$200 in 20's.
3 days clothes
mini-first aid kit
3 days MRE
9mm + box ammo
3 sealed water bottles
Mylar thermal blankets
headlamp
fire starter kit/ compass
water filtration straw
Hand-sanitizer
Leatherman multi-tool
mini binocs
TDB....I still have a little room.  ;)
Maybe one of those weather alert radios.  I think those also get emergency civil defense xmits too.
Masks?  Fk that.  Those are just for show and to make people feel better while they're waiting to die.  The only effective prophylactic is 200 miles of empty space as a buffer.

I've made a decision to stop being lazy and start keeping my tank full at all times.  It takes a couple of minutes to top off every so often.  No extra cost in doing that.  No reason not to.  Stupid to run around on 1/4 tank all the time.

I'm not doing this specifically for Corona virus concerns.  It's been something I wanted to put together for years.  When I was in the AF we had to maintain a rapid deployment bag.  Occasional bag-drag test recalls at 5am and dump it all out for inspection.  Your *stuff* better be wired-tight.  Being an obsessive-compulsive type person, I always liked that.  Just having things stacked, packed and ready to grab and go at a seconds notice, just gives me a warm-fuzzy.  :cool: 

If you live in a small town or rural area, don't worry.  If you live in a big metroplex, you should always have a plan on getting out at a moments notice.  Our modern civilization is soooo fragile and susceptible to systems collapse.  Any significant disruption to the finely tuned machinery and things could go from civilized to Lord of the Files in a week.

Most people don't realize how most things in a modern city run on just-in-time inventory.  A few years ago we had a week long ice storm.  Within 3 days the produce section at the grocery store was empty.  The meat section was thin.  I went to a couple of fast food places at lunch and they were out of meat for burgers.  3 days.  A little frekin ice storm.

How bad would things get in a metroplex with something lasting a month.  What if the electricity was out and the water pumps weren't running.  Food rotting in refrigerators.  Empty grocery stores.

Pandemic flavor of the year
Dirty bomb attack
cyber attack on infrastructure
Tunguska impact in a metropolitan area
Carrington event
Yellowstone caldera blows

Whatever you would be dealing with is only the second order threat.  The first order threat is other desperate frightened people.

I have land and a cabin.  I could make in 3 days on foot.  2 if I was highly motivated.   ;) I'd prefer to drive but it would be easy to cut off egress from the metroplex in the event of a quarantine.  There are only a couple of main arteries that would be easy to barricade.  I could get part of the way and then might have to exfiltrate on foot. 

First strategy would be to get the flock out of city.  Establish a perimeter.  Bunker up.  Evaluate my options.   :cool:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:54:39 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2020, 02:23:29 PM »
I live on a acreage.

Cows to the left of me. Vegetables and grain to the right. I'm stuck in the middle with buddy farmers with more guns and ammo than an annual NRA conference.

I've got a couple tractors that I can mount my 50 cals on. Including an optional tail turret. :neener:

Bring on the apocalypse.  :noid
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2020, 02:42:13 PM »
I live on a acreage.

Cows to the left of me. Vegetables and grain to the right. I'm stuck in the middle with buddy farmers with more guns and ammo than an annual NRA conference.

I've got a couple tractors that I can mount my 50 cals on. Including an optional tail turret. :neener:

Bring on the apocalypse.  :noid

You're good.  The main strategy is not to get trapped in the population centers surrounded by millions of the desperate unprepared.  They're already dead.  They can't be saved.  Don't let them take you with them.

Shopping for a couple of steel drums.  $500 buys a LOT of rice and beans.  Vac-Pac'd and sealed in drums can sit there for decades.  Cheapest insurance I've ever bought.

It'd be dicey in transit.  But once I get to the land, I got an arsenal.  ;)  Still looking to source some claymores though.  Those are hard to get.  ;)