Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126170 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2020, 08:21:38 PM »
Sorry V, that didn't exactly read like a Pulitzer Prize winning piece of journalism.

Well I agree but we are talking about a MSM news peice here...(they cant get too deep). I posted this link so you wouldn't believe I was getting it from some "far reaching" source because god forbid anyone but the MSM be believable.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:25:23 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2020, 08:45:41 PM »
i thought it was s&m

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2020, 11:45:17 PM »
Read it.
http://apanews.net/mobile/uneInterieure_EN.php?id=4890130

Why do you clowns try so hard to subvert?

You will fail.

You can nearly always find some reference somewhere that supports a point of view, right or wrong.  You can find stuff telling you that the world is flat.

Because of that -- because the world's news is full to the gills with intentional lies, unintentional but gross misunderstandings, or commonly both -- I don't automatically believe any one piece of news and always have up my filters for BS.

The article you post sounds emphatically like pure BS to me.  It should take information substantially more credible than that to sway anyone's mind on a topic.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:49:08 PM by Brooke »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2020, 11:58:06 PM »

Oh, it's absolutely a good idea for everyone.  I keep meaning to do it each year.  The older you get, the more dumb it is to skip it.  ;)

I've been slowly transitioning to cash of the last couple of years.  I know excessive exuberance when I see it. I've seen it before.  :rolleyes:

Of course, no one could have predicted a pandemic.  But it was becoming clear the market was like a group of fire jugglers practicing amoungst barrels full of dynamite.  You can't predict exactly which juggler, would drop which flaming torch, into which barrel, but it was clear to anyone with eyes things were primed to end badly.  (stolen analogy)

I plan to buy back in much cheaper than it is today.  People never learn.  "This time is different!" never proves true.

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2020, 06:55:25 AM »
Well, the word about Kung flu is out.. Message delivered..
I hope ya used the extra couple weeks of warning, to benefit yourself/family..
Now that everyone is awake, it will be a lot harder to get what ya need..

Some things to think about.. (if I can get pics to work)

A stout pair of boots..

NBC gear..

4 Gas Masks with extra filters

6 Tyvec Hazmat coveralls

6 pairs Mopp4 Gloves

10 pairs of Mopp4 boot covers

A good 4x4

Tools

Ammo

Armor

Good luck to ya all..

« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 09:13:18 AM by OldNitro »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2020, 09:22:22 AM »

The R-Naught (transmissability) of COVID-19 appears to be around 2.5.  At least equal to common Flu.

Common Flu has a mortality rate of 0.1%.

COVID-19 has reported mortality rate of 2-4.9%.  I suspect the number are materially under-reported, but lets pick 3% for a back-of-the-napkin estimate.

Common Flu already kills 20k/year.  We've been fighting it for generations, we produce vaccines, but still every year millions get it and 20k die.

If COVID-19 achieves community spread (which at this point I think is unavoidable), can someone explain to me why we couldn't see 500k deaths per year in this country based on these numbers?  At least until they distribute a vaccine.  Their expecting it to become seasonal.  Back again every year.  Hopefully with effective vaccine we are only talking 20k deaths/year similar to common Flu. 

BTW,  the Northern states of Mexico are now reporting cases.  Given their conditions, I assume it will spread like wildfire.  Which means it will be pouring into the SW US across thousands of crossing points.  Which means it will be in the back of every fast-food kitchen and Tyson chicken plant  in the SW US within 6 months.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2020, 09:59:09 AM »

You can nearly always find some reference somewhere that supports a point of view, right or wrong.  You can find stuff telling you that the world is flat.

Because of that -- because the world's news is full to the gills with intentional lies, unintentional but gross misunderstandings, or commonly both -- I don't automatically believe any one piece of news and always have up my filters for BS.

The article you post sounds emphatically like pure BS to me.  It should take information substantially more credible than that to sway anyone's mind on a topic.

I agree that there is a lot of BS out there. I saw more than one source which is why it seemed viable. Here is another source. Though you may have to purchase the study.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320641479_HCG_Found_in_WHO_Tetanus_Vaccine_in_Kenya_Raises_Concern_in_the_Developing_World

And what about the source I posted earlier from Corey's digs? That sounds like legitimate research to me from doctors who are concerned. There is obviously a growing problem with chronic diseases in children. Is it just a coincidence? Until they tell us what is in them and show scientific evidence that they have minor or 0 side effects. Its very hard to trust them.

According to Lawrence Pulaski, a licensed pediatrician from New York City who spoke in support of the bill, he  said that “science has changed,” and that “we are told with certainty that science has been done efficiently on vaccine safety, but yet if we read the ingredients in the vaccines, we will find that the ingredients have never been tested for injection of vaccines into human beings – children or adults.” He went on to say that “most of the ingredients are toxic and can enter the brain and lead to concerns that we are seeing in our children today. Our children have the highest number of chronic diseases of any country in the world.” He backed this up with the following statistics:

1 in 5 have learning disabilities
1 in 10 diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
1 in 11 diagnosed with asthma
1 in 12 with significant allergies
1 in 35 with autism
1 in 20 under the age of 5 with seizures

“Something is happening to the nervous system and the immune systems of our children, and the powers that be continue to insist that vaccine ingredients have nothing to do with these challenges that we are seeing in children,” Pulaski said

Dr. James Neuenschwander, from Ann Arbor, Michigan, a 30-year physician who is duly board certified in both emergency and integrative medicine, caring for chronically ill adults and children, blew the lid off the testing and safety issues surrounding vaccines. “With the exception of a small number of participants in one Gardasil trial, no vaccine has ever been subjected to a prelicensure, inert, placebo controlled trial. This is the gold standard of medicine. Without it, you don’t know what the side effects of your product are,” said Neuenschwander. He went on to state, “If vaccines were truly great at maintaining public health, we should have the healthiest infants and children in the entire world. We vaccinate more than any other industrialized nation in the entire world. But when we evaluate those outcomes, unfortunately, the opposite is true. Our pediatric rate of chronic diseases rose from 12% in 1986 up to over 50% in 2007. Mandates are a last ditch effort by a government to control its population. If vaccines were truly safe and effective, people would be lining up for them. There would be no reason to have mandates. If parents are not willing to accept a product for which there is no long term safety studies, they were poorly tested for approval, and have no liability, they should have that right.”

https://www.coreysdigs.com/health-science/history-was-made-they-hijacked-our-health-but-its-not-lost/
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2020, 11:47:43 AM »
Vaccines only have to be better than no vaccines, they don't need to be perfect but that is of course the eventual goal. Some good news from Israel where they were already using coronavirus for a new system for vaccine development. They're hoping for a vaccine by this summer.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2020, 09:52:34 PM »
I agree that there is a lot of BS out there. I saw more than one source which is why it seemed viable. Here is another source. Though you may have to purchase the study.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320641479_HCG_Found_in_WHO_Tetanus_Vaccine_in_Kenya_Raises_Concern_in_the_Developing_World

I don't know.  I'm skeptical, but I'm not interested enough to look into it in enough detail to form an opinion.

And what about the source I posted earlier from Corey's digs? That sounds like legitimate research to me from doctors who are concerned. There is obviously a growing problem with chronic diseases in children. Is it just a coincidence? Until they tell us what is in them and show scientific evidence that they have minor or 0 side effects. Its very hard to trust them.

That stuff, I know more about.  I think it is wise to get a flu shot once per year.  I do it and am confident enough in it being a good choice that I get them for my kids.

You, an Aces High pilot, can probably spot  in a dogfight if your opponent is a total noob vs. an expert AH pilot.  You might be hard pressed to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about dogfighting how you know that pilot is a total noob.  A person might say, "Well, your opponent was flying a plane and doing loops and stuff, which is what expert pilots do.  Looks like he was an expert to me."  But you know your opponent was horrible and would loose 10 out of 10 dogfights with someone who knows how to fly.

Likewise, to a person trained in science, that Corey reference is full of totally inept and scientifically wrong arguments.  "Autism is up!  It must be vaccines!"  Except:  those vaccines have been used for like 50 or more years; autism could be up because people are looking for it more (i.e., more diagnoses but not more cases); could be up because people are having children far later in their lives; could be dietary changes (changed a lot over the decades); allergies could be due to (of all things) less exposure to playing around outside in the dirt; etc.

Anyway, even if the guy wasn't a total unscientific boob (and yes, there can be MD's who are total unscientific boobs), you have to look at the dangers and the advantages both, not just the dangers.  If you look only at the dangers, you would never drive a car, have sex, or eat food.

It is possible to make a vaccine that is harmful, just like it is possible to make food that will make people sick instead of nourish them.  So vaccines do need to be tested before administration.

Specifically in the case of flu vaccines, given how many people get them and the number of people who have a problem, they are one of the safest medications in history.  Given how many people die of flu vs. how many people have problems with flu vaccine, or even how miserable it is to get flu even if you don't die vs. risk of problems, I think it is wise to get the vaccine.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2020, 10:36:01 PM »
So now a different look..... how will this end up affecting the tax base. Will we lose more of the tax payers, or more of the burden.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #205 on: February 29, 2020, 01:21:13 AM »
So now a different look..... how will this end up affecting the tax base. Will we lose more of the tax payers, or more of the burden.

define what is a burden.  just asking because my chances of me working again are pretty much zero.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #206 on: February 29, 2020, 06:47:17 AM »
define what is a burden.  just asking because my chances of me working again are pretty much zero.

semp

Where do you think you would fall?

Burden is someone not paying but draining.

Tax payer pays taxes. Sometimes uses some that they paid in, but always pays taxes.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 06:55:58 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #207 on: February 29, 2020, 10:30:32 AM »
Employees of State Labs in WA and OR, are openly saying that the CDC
had FORBIDDEN them, from testing for Kung Flu, for the last month.. (insert facepalm emoji)

US Laboratory Association, is sayin WTF?????

New case in Oregon, is a School District employee in Lake Oswego,
a suburban town, just south of Portland.. And yes, she has had close
contact with people at a public school..

Now, in the 5th week, they will finally start testing??? Great Job,  :aok
I guess our CDC virus experts are hard at work huh??? But doing what???
Making sure it is spread widely??? :bolt:

Oh I forgot, I need to pick up a giant supply of Popcorn..
As this massive SCREW UP unfolds, I'll need it! :D
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:58:15 AM by OldNitro »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #208 on: February 29, 2020, 11:59:21 AM »
I don't know.  I'm skeptical, but I'm not interested enough to look into it in enough detail to form an opinion.

That stuff, I know more about.  I think it is wise to get a flu shot once per year.  I do it and am confident enough in it being a good choice that I get them for my kids.

You, an Aces High pilot, can probably spot  in a dogfight if your opponent is a total noob vs. an expert AH pilot.  You might be hard pressed to explain to someone who doesn't know anything about dogfighting how you know that pilot is a total noob.  A person might say, "Well, your opponent was flying a plane and doing loops and stuff, which is what expert pilots do.  Looks like he was an expert to me."  But you know your opponent was horrible and would loose 10 out of 10 dogfights with someone who knows how to fly.

Likewise, to a person trained in science, that Corey reference is full of totally inept and scientifically wrong arguments.  "Autism is up!  It must be vaccines!"  Except:  those vaccines have been used for like 50 or more years; autism could be up because people are looking for it more (i.e., more diagnoses but not more cases); could be up because people are having children far later in their lives; could be dietary changes (changed a lot over the decades); allergies could be due to (of all things) less exposure to playing around outside in the dirt; etc.

Anyway, even if the guy wasn't a total unscientific boob (and yes, there can be MD's who are total unscientific boobs), you have to look at the dangers and the advantages both, not just the dangers.  If you look only at the dangers, you would never drive a car, have sex, or eat food.

It is possible to make a vaccine that is harmful, just like it is possible to make food that will make people sick instead of nourish them.  So vaccines do need to be tested before administration.

Specifically in the case of flu vaccines, given how many people get them and the number of people who have a problem, they are one of the safest medications in history.  Given how many people die of flu vs. how many people have problems with flu vaccine, or even how miserable it is to get flu even if you don't die vs. risk of problems, I think it is wise to get the vaccine.

I guess that's the difference between scientific research and journalism. To me, there just seems to be something wrong. Diet could very well be the case. I just don't believe that injecting an infant with 30 vaccines is healthy. They should be forced to tell us what's in them. The doses should be much smaller if anything. America isn't that prone to infectious diseases anymore. The risk of a disease should be much smaller even without a vaccine these days. As far as the flu shot is concerned, I really don't think it actually helps. I think it just makes people think it helps them. I've known people with the shot to still get it. Shouldn't they be immune even if others have it? Its very hard for me to trust these people when it's the same people pushing climate change and gender transitions down our throats.

Its amazing to me that these viruses show up like clock work every single year. Why is that? Where do these viruses come from? How do they just magically show up? It seems strange to me that a tiny peice of RNA can be all over the place right as winter comes. Idk.

Employees of State Labs in WA and OR, are openly saying that the CDC
had FORBIDDEN them, from testing for Kung Flu, for the last month.. (insert facepalm emoji)

US Laboratory Association, is sayin WTF?????

New case in Oregon, is a School District employee in Lake Oswego,
a suburban town, just south of Portland.. And yes, she has had close
contact with people at a public school..

Now, in the 5th week, they will finally start testing??? Great Job,  :aok
I guess our CDC virus experts are hard at work huh??? But doing what???
Making sure it is spread widely??? :bolt:

Oh I forgot, I need to pick up a giant supply of Popcorn..
As this massive SCREW UP unfolds, I'll need it! :D

I live in Portland so this is going to be just great.

A school....really??.... especially in the most wealthy part of Oregon? Come on. How is this possible? How would someone go a month with no signs and then all of the sudden have them at a school where hundreds of children could be infected. How would someone have it like this all of the sudden? Btw. The flu went around here badly in novemeber and December. Everyone got sick. Doesnt seem right for it to happen like this. This sounds like biological warfare to me so the democrats and clowns can continue to crap the market and blame trump for everything. They want people sick. They are sick. I do not trust them.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 12:02:10 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #209 on: February 29, 2020, 12:45:05 PM »
I'm with that Slyr, I don't trust em either..
Ya don't reach those high Govt positions, if you are stupid..
Making the alternative to stupidity: Flaming Treachery :t..

Seen plenty of that lately huh???
And this whole mess, REEKS of treachery!

If the goal, was to prevent the spread???
Then the State labs should have been at the front edge of it, right from the git go..
They were Willing  :salute.. But they were actively prevented, by the Feds????
Hmmmmmm, that don't look good! :uhoh

Trips is right about the Crow, I will GLADLY chow down..
I like my breast of crow, filleted, and pounded lightly with a wooden mallet..
Rolled in egg and flour, lightly seasoned, and pan fried long enough to kill the parasites..

I WANT to be wrong on this..

Well, here we go, One dead in Kirkland WA (Seattle suburb)..
Part of the endless LA style Metroplex between Seattle and Everett..
Prime spot if ya wanna infect a whole lot of people..

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 02:25:49 PM by OldNitro »