Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126181 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #210 on: February 29, 2020, 03:05:06 PM »
In the 1950's, the US had over 20,000 kids per year dying or getting paralyzed from polio.  By the 1970's, the US had a quarter of a million citizens who had been paralyzed by polio.

The reason we don't have any kids dying and getting paralyzed by polio anymore is because of vaccines.

Smallpox killed 300 million people in the 20th century.  Now, it is zero.

The reason a bunch of people don't still die from smallpox anymore is because of vaccines.

I just don't believe that injecting an infant with 30 vaccines is healthy.

It's 10, spaced out over the first 2 years of life.  Not 30, and not all at once.

They should be forced to tell us what's in them.

You can look it up if you are interested.

The doses should be much smaller if anything.

Your statement is like someone who has no concept of how an engine works telling a mechanic that he should be putting in much less oil during an oil change.  The mechanic's reaction would be like, "WTF are you talking about?  This is the correct amount."  ;)

America isn't that prone to infectious diseases anymore.

Because of vaccines and antibiotics.

Without those, the world is far more prone to infectious disease than before because of drastically increased population density and drastically increased speed and amount of global travel.

Its very hard for me to trust these people when it's the same people pushing climate change and gender transitions down our throats.

I do not trust government or media.  At all.  Both are jammed to the gills with liars, manipulators, schemers, and con men with agendas, working to convince you and me to do things that are in their interests but not ours.

However, there is still true stuff in the world, and there is untrue stuff in the world.  The problem you and I have is that it takes work to tell which is which.  To do that, you have to be able to look at the evidence in a scientific way, not just an emotional way.

Do I believe climate models have any predictive power?  No.  (Based on my background in modelling.)

Do I want the government-Google-Twitter-Facebook-Hollywood-education complex relentlessly trying to brainwash me and my kids with their agenda?  !@#$ no.

Do I believe vaccines are a great boon to health in the world?  Yes.  (Based on stats and evidence.)

As far as the flu shot is concerned, I really don't think it actually helps. I think it just makes people think it helps them. I've known people with the shot to still get it. Shouldn't they be immune even if others have it?
Its amazing to me that these viruses show up like clock work every single year. Why is that? Where do these viruses come from? How do they just magically show up? It seems strange to me that a tiny peice of RNA can be all over the place right as winter comes. Idk.

Many infectious diseases do not mutate much.  For those, one vaccine can be protective for 10 years (like diptheria).  Flu mutates a lot.  So you can make a vaccine that is pretty good for a particular strain, but not so great against another strain.  Every year, there are multiple strains circulating, and the vaccine folks estimate what the few most-prevalent ones will be, and make the vaccine to that.  Sometimes they get it right, sometimes not.

When they don't get it right, the vaccine is going to be less effective, but generally not zero protection.  It can still reduce the probability of getting flu, and if you get it, reduce the severity.  It is still useful to get it.

Some viruses have been nearly eradicated on the planet.  Smallpox, for example.  People don't get vaccinated against smallpox anymore because there aren't any cases.  (However, because of how deadly it is, countries with bioweapons programs often have weaponsized smallpox.  So, if that got loose, and no one is vaccinated anymore, it would be really bad.)

Some viruses are not eradicated.  Flu is one of those.  It is always around.  Because the flu virus lives longer on surfaces in cool weather than warm weather, there is a lot more flu going around in winter, and then much less when the weather warms up.  But it's always around in some people, spreading it to other people, and mutating all the time.

Flu can't get through your skin.  It's when you get it on your fingers and put them in your mouth, pick your nose, rub your eye, handle your food.  Or when a lot more people get it, when they cough or sneeze, and you inhale aerosolized droplets of their mucus.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: February 29, 2020, 03:37:46 PM »
In the 1950's, the US had over 20,000 kids per year dying or getting paralyzed from polio.  By the 1970's, the US had a quarter of a million citizens who had been paralyzed by polio.

The reason we don't have any kids dying and getting paralyzed by polio anymore is because of vaccines.

Smallpox killed 300 million people in the 20th century.  Now, it is zero.

The reason a bunch of people don't still die from smallpox anymore is because of vaccines.

It's 10, spaced out over the first 2 years of life.  Not 30, and not all at once.

You can look it up if you are interested.

Your statement is like someone who has no concept of how an engine works telling a mechanic that he should be putting in much less oil during an oil change.  The mechanic's reaction would be like, "WTF are you talking about?  This is the correct amount."  ;)

Because of vaccines and antibiotics.

Without those, the world is far more prone to infectious disease than before because of drastically increased population density and drastically increased speed and amount of global travel.

I do not trust government or media.  At all.  Both are jammed to the gills with liars, manipulators, schemers, and con men with agendas, working to convince you and me to do things that are in their interests but not ours.

However, there is still true stuff in the world, and there is untrue stuff in the world.  The problem you and I have is that it takes work to tell which is which.  To do that, you have to be able to look at the evidence in a scientific way, not just an emotional way.

Do I believe climate models have any predictive power?  No.  (Based on my background in modelling.)

Do I want the government-Google-Twitter-Facebook-Hollywood-education complex relentlessly trying to brainwash me and my kids with their agenda?  !@#$ no.

Do I believe vaccines are a great boon to health in the world?  Yes.  (Based on stats and evidence.)

Many infectious diseases do not mutate much.  For those, one vaccine can be protective for 10 years (like diptheria).  Flu mutates a lot.  So you can make a vaccine that is pretty good for a particular strain, but not so great against another strain.  Every year, there are multiple strains circulating, and the vaccine folks estimate what the few most-prevalent ones will be, and make the vaccine to that.  Sometimes they get it right, sometimes not.

When they don't get it right, the vaccine is going to be less effective, but generally not zero protection.  It can still reduce the probability of getting flu, and if you get it, reduce the severity.  It is still useful to get it.

Some viruses have been nearly eradicated on the planet.  Smallpox, for example.  People don't get vaccinated against smallpox anymore because there aren't any cases.  (However, because of how deadly it is, countries with bioweapons programs often have weaponsized smallpox.  So, if that got loose, and no one is vaccinated anymore, it would be really bad.)

Some viruses are not eradicated.  Flu is one of those.  It is always around.  Because the flu virus lives longer on surfaces in cool weather than warm weather, there is a lot more flu going around in winter, and then much less when the weather warms up.  But it's always around in some people, spreading it to other people, and mutating all the time.

Flu can't get through your skin.  It's when you get it on your fingers and put them in your mouth, pick your nose, rub your eye, handle your food.  Or when a lot more people get it, when they cough or sneeze, and you inhale aerosolized droplets of their mucus.

At that time in the 1950s those diseases were far more brutal, to say the least, than the flu now. I am not saying that all vaccines or medicine is dangerous if used properly. Since we eradicated those diseases, we no longer need the vaccines at early ages. That is my point. There is no point in rushing into vaccines if it's not critically necessary. How do we know they do not have an impact on the brain being that young? Shouldn't we make sure its safe for that particular childs body first? (Hard I know).

The only people who have the disease are the CDC. I don't understand how a virus can just pop up after its been dead from the summer. I am not discrediting vaccines that irradicated viruses and diseases. I'm questing how the virus shows up. Why arent there actual cures already given that the CDC has known about them for a long time? We seem to be wasting a lot of funding money.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 03:55:56 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #212 on: February 29, 2020, 03:38:41 PM »
Well, looks like they Botched the best chance to stop it..
It's out now, no gettin it back..

Going by what is happening elsewhere in the world,
Natural progression says Quarantines are coming in the US..

Can you imagine a Hard Quarantine on a Major US City????
Armed Military roadblocks appearing overnight???

Inside the Q-Zone, Escape from NY or LA comes to mind???
Remember the Superdome during Katrina???
How about the LA Riots???

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 03:47:24 PM by OldNitro »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #213 on: February 29, 2020, 03:56:20 PM »
There is no point in rushing into vaccines if it's not critically necessary IMO.

You already get to say what is necessary for you or not.  You are really unwise not to get your child a mumps vaccine, for example.  You are very unwise not to get a chickenpox vaccine.  But you can choose not to.

How do we know they do not have an impact on the brain being that young?

Because 100's of millions of people have gotten the vaccines, and out of those 100's of millions of people, the odds of having a problem are about the odds of getting hit by lightning.

How do you know these things don't have an impact on the brain of a child:  driving in a car, sleeping on a mattress, living in a house that uses electricity, wearing clothes?

You can't really prove that a thing never does something.  You can't prove that you will never spontaneously turn into a bowling ball.  (In fact, assuming quantum mechanics is true, there is a non-zero probability of that happening.)  You can't prove that wearing clothes doesn't adversely affect a child's mind.

Actually, those things (including wearing clothes) almost certainly do have an impact on a person's brain.  It's just that whatever the negative impacts, the benefits far outweigh them.

The only people who have the disease are the CDC. I don't understand how a virus can just pop up after its been dead from the summer. I am not discrediting vaccines that irradiated viruses and diseases. I'm questing how the virus shows up.

I just explained that above.  The virus is always around being transmitted from some person to another, even in summer.  However, transmission rates are lower in summer weather than in winter weather.  So, come winter, transmission rates go up, and many more people get the flu.  Also, by the way, it is summer in the lower hemisphere when it is winter here.  So flu season in the southern hemisphere is our summer.

Now you know.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #214 on: February 29, 2020, 04:06:17 PM »
Great.

Washington State has a fatality and some examples of "community" transmission (i.e., some people are getting it just from normal life in the area, not traveling to China or being around people who have).

And I just read a statement by the Health Officer of Seattle and King County that there is a nursing home a few miles from my house where there were a couple of confirmed cases and now has 50 people showing symptoms.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #215 on: February 29, 2020, 05:39:25 PM »
We'll do better than China and Iran.

People should stay home and fly scenarios.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #216 on: February 29, 2020, 06:43:39 PM »

Now there's a plan I can get behind!

- oldman

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: February 29, 2020, 07:22:28 PM »
Great.

Washington State has a fatality and some examples of "community" transmission (i.e., some people are getting it just from normal life in the area, not traveling to China or being around people who have).

And I just read a statement by the Health Officer of Seattle and King County that there is a nursing home a few miles from my house where there were a couple of confirmed cases and now has 50 people showing symptoms.

I just don't see how these cases could be popping up all of the sudden. It seems like these "community outbreaks" are very random. How could these people have escaped China with the virus? How could they have not shown any symptoms for weeks? What are the symptoms? I really don't understand how some random nursing home could contract this virus.

What do you make of this? Why does every site use 33? That's a lot of articles.
https://youtu.be/OolIKLzL0Qs

Real or fake propaganda? Sure is odd.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #218 on: February 29, 2020, 07:50:14 PM »
Looks like the Cabal, and the Pentaverate , finally got those Chem Trails to work.....

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: February 29, 2020, 07:50:56 PM »
I just don't see how these cases could be popping up all of the sudden. It seems like these "community outbreaks" are very random. How could these people have escaped China with the virus? How could they have not shown any symptoms for weeks? What are the symptoms? I really don't understand how some random nursing home could contract this virus.

The virus can live on the surfaces of objects for quite some time under the right conditions.  Maybe the surfaces of objects manufactured in China and shipped around the world.

Yeah, I hope not.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #220 on: February 29, 2020, 08:47:50 PM »

It's the same way all infections spread.  People get it, travel somewhere else, and give it to people there.  We didn't have zero travel to China in the earlier stages of SARS-2.

When you get infected with a virus, depending on the virus, it takes a while before you feel sick or have a fever.

Travel restrictions can help, but they are not totally impermeable to the spread of disease.

You only see it when people get sick enough to go to the hospital and get tested for it.  You don't see or know about all the other people who are sick from it but don't end up getting sick enough to go to the hospital.  They think they have a bad cold or the flu.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2020, 12:37:02 AM »
What do you make of this? Why does every site use 33? That's a lot of articles.
https://youtu.be/OolIKLzL0Qs

Numerology is almost entirely hokum.  It is a way to dupe people who don't know probability and statistics into thinking something is there.

Keep in mind two things:  (1) that lots of supposed article titles and supposed facts spouted in the world are fake and (2) that you can find some repeated number in lots of different things.  Especially numbers like 25, 33, 50, etc. -- i.e., 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, etc. -- which people often round to.

For example, I just now did a search on duckduckgo for "50 coronavirus".  I get stuff like this:
Washington state testing over 50 people for coronavirus
Brent Crude Drops Below $50 as Coronavirus Spreads Around World
Coronavirus reaches 50 countries, including 1st in sub-Saharan Africa
Coronavirus is crushing Samsung's Galaxy S20 launch, with sales down 50%
50 people in Riverside County self-quarantine as coronavirus concerns mount
Coronavirus is Scary. But The World's First Pandemic Might Have Killed 50 Million People

and many more.

You are skeptical of stuff spouted by the government and main-stream media.  I am, too.  Lots of agendas, enormous partisanship, and people lying their tulips off.

Yet you are not at all skeptical of stuff spouted by crackpot outlets, where there are . . . lots of agendas, enormous partisanship, and people lying their tulips off.

For example, you are rightly skeptical of government statements because you can see motivations for them to lie about it.  But you weren't skeptical of some unknown supposed newspaper article out of Africa citing an opposition candidate who is accusing his opposition of a plot to make citizens sterile (a bit of an agenda there, and a dubious citation); or of some guy's numerology video on youtube, with many headlines missing reference information (so could be fake, and you can find some dude on youtube spouting anything); or of a supposedly scientific article but where the lead author is an arts and humanities professor and the work is citing supposed findings of a religious proselytizing group with an obvious agenda; or of an anti-vaccine article that is purely innuendo.

Why be skeptical of mainstream crap yet swallow crackpot crap without a second thought?

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2020, 06:46:14 AM »

Put them together. Id fly one every week.

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2020, 06:57:03 AM »
US Govt is running the Wuhan plan, just like the Chicoms did..
Oh boy, When people start dyin, they are gonna remember THIS!

During a press conference, and Congressional briefing, the US Surgeon General says..
DON'T buy Masks.. DON'T buy extra food.. DON'T buy extra prescription meds..
DON'T buy hand sanitizers.. DON'T be fearful.. But, DO BUY STOCKS!

So, if we pretend it isn't happening, it will all go away??? Ah I see!
Do they even grasp how MONUMENTALLY STUPID they look???

Numerology can be useful too.. For range estimation, using a mildot scope..

And I saw this one, made me think of Semp.. Welcome to the quarantine zone..

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:11:55 AM by OldNitro »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2020, 08:09:00 AM »
US Govt is running the Wuhan plan, just like the Chicoms did..
Oh boy, When people start dyin, they are gonna remember THIS!

During a press conference, and Congressional briefing, the US Surgeon General says..
DON'T buy Masks.. DON'T buy extra food.. DON'T buy extra prescription meds..
DON'T buy hand sanitizers.. DON'T be fearful.. But, DO BUY STOCKS!

So, if we pretend it isn't happening, it will all go away??? Ah I see!
Do they even grasp how MONUMENTALLY STUPID they look???

Numerology can be useful too.. For range estimation, using a mildot scope..
(Image removed from quote.)

And I saw this one, made me think of Semp.. Welcome to the quarantine zone..
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't trust folks on either side of the virus talk. I personally know not one person with the virus.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)