Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126167 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #240 on: March 02, 2020, 09:27:20 AM »
I saw an interesting discussion where a doctor was positing that the mortality rates might be skewed because many of the mild cases are never identified.  The people sick enough to seek care, have self-selected and tilted the stats towards those who already have mortality risk. 

I think that is well reasoned.  I hope it is true. 

The problem is no one can really trust any numbers out of China.  Because of their lack of competency and lack of transparency.  All we know is something started there that scared the crap out of them and now it is spreading here.  We really won't know how bad it is until we can gather our own stats.

The other problem is, that even if we dodge the bullet on the worst of the fatality risks, I still think that just the fear and precautions that will need to be taken is probably going to have a painful economic impact at a time where we were overly complacent and over-extended.  A superstitious belief has developed that the Central Banks have learned the magic trick of having complete immunity to economic downturn simply by printing more money endlessly without side-effect.  has I think our economy in for a reality-check.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #241 on: March 02, 2020, 09:30:33 AM »
Brooke, I gotta admire your willingness to reason with the unreasonable.

I was thinking the same thing.  The patience of Job.   :rolleyes:

Anyone who gives Numerology any weight is a retard, IMHO. 

What's next?  Astrology? Phrenology? Scientology???

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: March 02, 2020, 10:57:15 AM »
This is how stuff goes South.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/02/health/wuhan-evacuee-san-antonio/index.html

It's like a plot twist in a movie.  :rolleyes:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: March 02, 2020, 11:25:45 AM »
Brooke, I gotta admire your willingness to reason with the unreasonable.

I am very reasonable, but I enjoy thinking outside of the box.

It is yall who aren't willing to understand the deeper meanings. I enjoy the logical approach to the arguements. That being said, it is unreasonable to ignore such connections and coincidence as "just happening". If we only took these approaches most of the time, we wouldn't have the science we do already by asking deeper questions. If I had told yall 200 years ago that cells make up the human body based on a small timer scientist no one had heard of, you would have laughed me out of the room (as you seem to be now).

If you understood this. We wouldn't be in the situation we are in. If they had meetings about a Corona Vrius months ago, why weren't they developing a vaccine already? Why were scientist arrested in Canada for stealing the virus? Why was a PHd Dean of Biochemisty at Harvard arrested for taking 50K a month from the Chinese?

If you had understood these people like me, you wouldnt be seeing 70,000 deaths by overdoses a year in the US. You wouldnt be seeing more homelessness than ever before. You wouldn't be seeing mental health deteriorating in America like never before. You wouldnt be seeing an agenda to turn our children into confused transgenders who take hormone pills at the age of 10. You wouldn't be seeing Transgender reading time at libraries to kids.. Our msm music wouldnt be filled with drugs, booty shaking, and sex to manipulate children to be sinners. But by ignoring the signs and symbolism in our media and movies, by calling everything you dont see logical a conspiracy theory. Here we are. They are manipulating our culture right in front of us.

If you had told me an alien race came here to subvert and destroy our population, I'd probably be inclined to agree as the former deep state was and is doing everything they can to destroy freedom and prosperity in the west and turn our men into girly girls to avoid rising up against them. They have pretty much succeeded in Europe. Which is why you are seeing the outrage in France (despite media covering it up ALL cost).

When it's too late its too late.

If Q anon turns out to be the NSA and military intelligence. Imagine that would that would actually mean. There have been enough proofs to connect it. Only those who dig deeper will understand. 17 intelligence agencies haven't told us who Q is for a reason...

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:30:49 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #246 on: March 02, 2020, 11:37:03 AM »

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2020, 12:02:32 PM »

People with mental illness think out of the box a lot.  That's why we call that lack of ability to contain ones thoughts in an ordered process instead of reason mental illness. 

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2020, 12:04:21 PM »
I agree with the majority of what V said... :aok
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #249 on: March 02, 2020, 12:05:28 PM »
Brooke

Hello, my friend.  It is good to see you.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #250 on: March 02, 2020, 12:15:45 PM »
People with mental illness think out of the box a lot.  That's why we call that lack of ability to contain ones thoughts in an ordered process instead of reason mental illness.

Move to China if you want to live in a box. Retard.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #251 on: March 02, 2020, 12:25:11 PM »
Hello, my friend.  It is good to see you.

Hey Brooke!  Is AH the only game you do these days?  I've thought about coming back but it seems to be a dead horse. 

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #252 on: March 02, 2020, 12:27:20 PM »

It is yall who aren't willing to understand the deeper meanings. I enjoy the logical approach to the arguements. That being said, it is unreasonable to ignore such connections and coincidence as "just happening". If we only took these approaches most of the time, we wouldn't have the science we do already by asking deeper questions. If I had told yall 200 years ago that cells make up the human body based on a small timer scientist no one had heard of, you would have laughed me out of the room (as you seem to be now).

If you understood this. We wouldn't be in the situation we are in. If they had meetings about a Corona Vrius months ago, why weren't they developing a vaccine already? Why were scientist arrested in Canada for stealing the virus? Why was a PHd Dean of Biochemisty at Harvard arrested for taking 50K a month from the Chinese?

If you had understood these people like me, you wouldnt be seeing 70,000 deaths by overdoses a year in the US. You wouldnt be seeing more homelessness than ever before. You wouldn't be seeing mental health deteriorating in America like never before. You wouldnt be seeing an agenda to turn our children into confused transgenders who take hormone pills at the age of 10. You wouldn't be seeing Transgender reading time at libraries to kids.. Our msm music wouldnt be filled with drugs, booty shaking, and sex to manipulate children to be sinners. But by ignoring the signs and symbolism in our media and movies, by calling everything you dont see logical a conspiracy theory. Here we are. They are manipulating our culture right in front of us.

If you had told me an alien race came here to subvert and destroy our population, I'd probably be inclined to agree as the former deep state was and is doing everything they can to destroy freedom and prosperity in the west and turn our men into girly girls to avoid rising up against them. They have pretty much succeeded in Europe. Which is why you are seeing the outrage in France (despite media covering it up ALL cost).

When it's too late its too late.

If Q anon turns out to be the NSA and military intelligence. Imagine that would that would actually mean. There have been enough proofs to connect it. Only those who dig deeper will understand. 17 intelligence agencies haven't told us who Q is for a reason...

ohh the oh so lost ones. Whatever did you do before you had the internet where you could come together with other like minded simpletons and scream the sky is falling and everything is out to get me?

What did folks like you do before the internet? Did you just go to work each day, live your life as best you could as long as you could? I'm guessing you were much more the stand on a street corner with a sandwich board proclaiming the end is near.

We get it dude.. you're scared of your own shadow. Just go crawl back into that little cave of yours and worry yourself to death. Quick question before you slither away though, does all this "knowledge" you've gained by sitting on your giant rear and searching the internet make you a happier person in life?

Offline OldNitro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #253 on: March 02, 2020, 12:37:25 PM »
This thread has been very interesting..
Has been running for more than a month..
Pretty good chronicle of this as it unfolds..
I hope it doesn't get locked for foolishness..

Didn't I read HT saying that ganging on the BB, and
making personal attacks has gotten people 86ed???

On the other hand, I'm the OP, Lock it HT! Please!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 12:39:41 PM by OldNitro »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #254 on: March 02, 2020, 01:05:13 PM »
 :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)