Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126208 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #255 on: March 02, 2020, 01:27:48 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/02/cdc-released-a-woman-in-texas-who-tested-positive-for-the-coronavirus-totally-unacceptable.html

"After the woman was released, she visited North Star Mall, where she browsed stores and ate at the food court, said  assistant director of communicable diseases at San Antonio Health Dr. Anita Kurian. The woman also checked in to a hotel. Local officials are tracking 16 people from the mall and three at the hotel who they believe came into contact with the woman."

Jeez.  What about tracking every object she touched in the mall that was then touch by thousands of others. Stair rails.  Elevator buttons.  Food court table.  Door handle at the mall entrance.  Everything she touched in the hotel.  etc, etc, etc,

Welcome to Texas, COVID-19.  Well, we couldn't keep the Yankees out either.   :rolleyes:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2020, 02:03:53 PM »
Sen. Chris Murphy and staff from CT met privately with Iranian delegates Feb 15 at a conference. This at a time when the virus was spreading in Iran but before Iran announced any infections. 

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2020, 03:59:23 PM »
Meanwhile at the CDC COVID-19 Command Center:

I think I see what their problem was.  They wear funny hats.  That never ends well.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 04:31:08 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2020, 04:19:08 PM »
ohh the oh so lost ones. Whatever did you do before you had the internet where you could come together with other like minded simpletons and scream the sky is falling and everything is out to get me?

What did folks like you do before the internet? Did you just go to work each day, live your life as best you could as long as you could? I'm guessing you were much more the stand on a street corner with a sandwich board proclaiming the end is near.

We get it dude.. you're scared of your own shadow. Just go crawl back into that little cave of yours and worry yourself to death. Quick question before you slither away though, does all this "knowledge" you've gained by sitting on your giant rear and searching the internet make you a happier person in life?

It makes me very happy that sheep little clowns like you are finally being exposed like the cowards you are. So it is all worth it for me. It is worth it to me as a citizen to stand for what I know is right. Rather than allow little clowns like you to continue to disgrace this country.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2020, 04:22:40 PM »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #260 on: March 02, 2020, 04:23:53 PM »
Lets not get angry at each other, folks.  Lets all of us be civil towards each other and continue the interesting conversations.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #261 on: March 02, 2020, 04:45:00 PM »
Lets not get angry at each other, folks.  Lets all of us be civil towards each other and continue the interesting conversations.

:aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: March 02, 2020, 04:46:41 PM »

My apologies. I wasnt going to say anything, but then I didnt get a straw with my to go order because of stupid Portland policies (because of dolts like Firetech), so I went into rage mode. I'm just an eye for eye type of guy. 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: March 02, 2020, 04:56:58 PM »

The upside to all of this is that manufacturing in america will be more common.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: March 02, 2020, 05:13:09 PM »
The upside to all of this is that manufacturing in america will be more common.

I doubt it in the short term. 

If it had to move anywhere, it would simply move to the next third-world country: Vietnam, India, Post-Brexit Britain.

It will eventually come back to America, but by then it would be AI automated robotic factories running 24/7 in the dark, no vacations, no holidays, no healthcare, making goods to be shipped around by self-driving freight trucks.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #265 on: March 02, 2020, 05:32:38 PM »
I doubt it in the short term. 

If it had to move anywhere, it would simply move to the next third-world country: Vietnam, India, Post-Brexit Britain.

It will eventually come back to America, but by then it would be AI automated robotic factories running 24/7 in the dark, no vacations, no holidays, no healthcare, making goods to be shipped around by self-driving freight trucks.

but who will have money to buy it?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: March 02, 2020, 05:52:58 PM »
but who will have money to buy it?

There will be new toys and bobbles needing to be produced to keep the few elite super-rich amused.

Also, up to a third of the general population will still have jobs.

Fast-food, prostitutes, maids, butlers, drug-dealers, gardeners, gated-community security, man-servants. 

And the military.  It will always cheaper to send young underclass kids to go fight the corporate-wars than develop the technology to completely replace them.  I doubt you'll see Elon Musk's son sporting an Infantry Badge.  He'll probably develop mysterious bone-spurs at the convenient time.

Besides, It keeps them busy and distracted and periodically culls the herd.  It's not good to have too many military age males sitting around unemployed and hungry thinking about their lack of a future.  ;)
https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2020, 06:36:39 PM »
And the military.  It will always cheaper to send young underclass kids to go fight the corporate-wars than develop the technology to completely replace them.  I doubt you'll see Elon Musk's son sporting an Infantry Badge.  He'll probably develop mysterious bone-spurs at the convenient time.

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Did you mean heel spurs?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: March 02, 2020, 06:40:13 PM »
Did you mean heel spurs?

Is that what they're called?  That thing that keeps you out of the service, but allows you to play a life-time of golf?

I'll go look it up on WebMd.com.  Thanks.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #269 on: March 02, 2020, 06:57:26 PM »
It makes me very happy that sheep little clowns like you are finally being exposed like the cowards you are. So it is all worth it for me. It is worth it to me as a citizen to stand for what I know is right. Rather than allow little clowns like you to continue to disgrace this country.

I salute you sir.. with you and your internet friends, we here in the USA can rest easy knowing that we have a protective force of dedicated patriots looking out for us. Ready to stand up and post ad nauseam when injustice has been spotted. In YouTube and podcasts we trust!!!

I'll be the first to thank you for your service. Thank you!

My apologies. I wasnt going to say anything, but then I didnt get a straw with my to go order because of stupid Portland policies (because of dolts like Firetech), so I went into rage mode. I'm just an eye for eye type of guy.

Come on man.. how can you defend our nation when you're rolling down to a fast food joint and picking up bags of greasy fat and empty calories (super sized no doubt). You're part the new Internet Force. Gotta keep yourself in tip top shape. Unless it was a mission to spot how the man is secretly un-americaning you by keeping you from a straw. Then you're good bro.

Me angry.. never.. I do tend to pick on the easy ones though.. I know I shouldn’t. Might be called a bully, but it’s a guilty pleasure to watch them meltdown time and again.

Ok.. I’ll leave this one to fester.  Peace and love