Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126201 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2020, 07:10:25 PM »
My apologies. I wasnt going to say anything, but then I didnt get a straw with my to go order because of stupid Portland policies (because of dolts like Firetech), so I went into rage mode. I'm just an eye for eye type of guy.

did you ask for a straw?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #271 on: March 02, 2020, 07:44:36 PM »

I salute you sir.. with you and your internet friends, we here in the USA can rest easy knowing that we have a protective force of dedicated patriots looking out for us. Ready to stand up and post ad nauseam when injustice has been spotted. In YouTube and podcasts we trust!!!

I'll be the first to thank you for your service. Thank you!

Come on man.. how can you defend our nation when you're rolling down to a fast food joint and picking up bags of greasy fat and empty calories (super sized no doubt). You're part the new Internet Force. Gotta keep yourself in tip top shape. Unless it was a mission to spot how the man is secretly un-americaning you by keeping you from a straw. Then you're good bro.
Me angry.. never.. I do tend to pick on the easy ones though.. I know I shouldn’t. Might be called a bully, but it’s a guilty pleasure to watch them meltdown time and again.

Ok.. I’ll leave this one to fester.  Peace and love

Maybe you'll be able to understand a little bit better.

"A public awake is their greatest fear" Q
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #272 on: March 02, 2020, 08:11:30 PM »

Is that what they're called?  That thing that keeps you out of the service, but allows you to play a life-time of golf?

I'll go look it up on WebMd.com.  Thanks.

Yes and those weekends of golf only cost $3.4 million per trip. (source US General Accounting Office)
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #273 on: March 02, 2020, 08:27:48 PM »
Yes and those weekends of golf only cost $3.4 million per trip. (source US General Accounting Office)

Fake News!   :D

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #274 on: March 02, 2020, 08:35:23 PM »

I can't argue with what you call an awake public. IMO people should educate themselves with as many facts as possible throughout their lives.

But I am always confused as to who should be afraid and what they should be afraid of ("their greatest fear").

I mean no slight in any way. I honestly can't understand who this enemy is and why we're at war with them.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #275 on: March 02, 2020, 08:36:56 PM »
Fake News!   :D

Okay whatever you think.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #276 on: March 02, 2020, 08:37:05 PM »

Oh, and, people that make fun of my brand of political paranoia are commies and I'm a keyboard patriot!  :D

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #277 on: March 02, 2020, 09:12:32 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh, and, people that make fun of my brand of political paranoia are commies and I'm a keyboard patriot!  :D

Nope. They will just say you were brainwashed by the government chemtrails that they sprayed over your house because you dont agree to their mentally deranged paranoia
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #278 on: March 02, 2020, 09:21:16 PM »
I wish I was a farmer because the total amount of Bulls#$t in this thread would fertilizer my fields for years to come!  LOL!!! You guys are a riot!

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #279 on: March 02, 2020, 09:23:30 PM »
Looks like this thread went viral  :noid

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #280 on: March 02, 2020, 09:27:14 PM »
Okay whatever you think.

I think it's more.  ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #281 on: March 02, 2020, 09:44:06 PM »
Looks like this thread went viral  :noid

I saw what you did there.

BTW, the CDC has posted a new designation for virus clade:

Covfefe-19

:noid

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #282 on: March 02, 2020, 09:58:29 PM »
Maybe you'll be able to understand a little bit better.

I am surprised you trust a guy like Flynn that served 24 days as the “Governments” National Security Advisor and had to resign? You know the guy that is a decorated Army Veteran, versed in National & Foreign Intelligence. The one who pleaded guilty acknowledging he made false, fictitious & fraudulent statements. The guy that lied to the current VP. The guy that is a registered Democrat?

Buttttttttt - he is your go to Endorsement for your search for the truth through alternate media?

Shouldn't he be the “One” you should worry about? How can you tell that he is not using Covert PsychOps, to lead you astray? What really stands out, is that Flynn evidently wasn’t very good at what he did, because he got caught. But it’s ok to trust him now? Whew......

BTW, Billionaire Bill Gates Bad?, And from past statements (I am extrapolating here) all 1%er’s are Bad cuz they (The Cabal) control the world, but Billionaire Donald Trump Good?

Isn't any 1%er leading one of the Greatest economic society’s in the world go against your ideology?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #283 on: March 02, 2020, 10:05:12 PM »
I can't argue with what you call an awake public. IMO people should educate themselves with as many facts as possible throughout their lives.

But I am always confused as to who should be afraid and what they should be afraid of ("their greatest fear").

I mean no slight in any way. I honestly can't understand who this enemy is and why we're at war with them.

https://throughthelookingglassnews.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/q-anon-learn-to-read-the-map/

Just keep scrolling down.

This information may or may not be true. I am not saying it is or isn't true. I did not create this stuff. It's only intended for research purposes and not to be taken as facts unless verified by your own analysis.

All of these aszoles and we still allow a freaking common cold and media manipulation to control us....

:bolt:

I am surprised you trust a guy like Flynn that served 24 days as the “Governments” National Security Advisor and had to resign? You know the guy that is a decorated Army Veteran, versed in National & Foreign Intelligence. The one who pleaded guilty acknowledging he made false, fictitious & fraudulent statements. The guy that lied to the current VP. The guy that is a registered Democrat?

Buttttttttt - he is your go to Endorsement for your search for the truth through alternate media?

Shouldn't he be the “One” you should worry about? How can you tell that he is not using Covert PsychOps, to lead you astray? What really stands out, is that Flynn evidently wasn’t very good at what he did, because he got caught. But it’s ok to trust him now? Whew......

BTW, Billionaire Bill Gates Bad?, And from past statements (I am extrapolating here) all 1%er’s are Bad cuz they (The Cabal) control the world, but Billionaire Donald Trump Good?

Isn't any 1%er leading one of the Greatest economic society’s in the world go against your ideology?

You mean the guy who risked his status and lost all of his wealth exposing the Obama administration and far more? The guy who got entrapt by failures Comey and McCabe? The guy they had to fraudulently change 302s on?

Oh you mean the president who has killed 5-6 major terrorist leaders, the president who has the Taliban at the peace table. The president who has withstood attacks every single day, gone thru multiple coup attempts, and multiple assassination attempts. The guy who is rewriting trade deals. The guy who brought back the american spirit. The guy whose taking on all of the people and organizations above. That guy? Yeah why wouldn't I believe him...

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 10:17:29 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #284 on: March 02, 2020, 10:07:39 PM »

I think a man that knows how to run businesses so well he is worth Billions would make a great leader and could be very good for everyone in the country! Why are you afraid of that?

That one world government nonsense is sheer looney toons.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.