Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126194 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2020, 09:10:43 AM »

They say the Chinese started that but it's not true,my Doc and I have been doing that for a couple years now!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: March 04, 2020, 09:13:38 AM »
I've been worrying about that for years.  2008 was bad, but to me, things since 2008 have gotten way crazier in bonds, stocks, real estate, derivatives, and overall debt.  Yet, thanks to $trillions in Fed and central-bank pumping, it has so far been, "To infinity and beyond!"

I agreed with the emergency measures in 2008.  Like pushing your engine to emergency power in a fight.  Gotta do what you gotta do.  But you don't keep flying on emergency power after the fight just because you are in a hurry.  Bad for the engine.  ;)

Free money weakens the mechanism of Moral Hazard.  Promotes mal-investment and misallocation of resources. Feeds excessive risk taking as investors accept more and more risk in a desperate search for yield.  Retirees and institutions that should be in fixed-income are goaded into risk assets in an attempt to maintain their yearly income.  Then the trap door opens.

This will be the third asset bubble that overly-loose Fed policy has inflated, leading to the inevitable crash. 

1.  Fed loose money policy promoted the excessive risk taking leading to the DotCom mainia.  Pop! 
2.  Fed loose money policy promoted excessive mortgage borrowing leading to the Finiancial Crisis.  Pop!
3.  Fed loose money policy has lead to a stock market bubble as any other safer interest bearing option has been shut off from investors.  And companies think it's smarter to borrow money to buy back their own stock rather than build factories or upgrade capabilities.  That temporarily inflates the stock value long enough for executives to cash in their options.    Welcome to the PoP!

Each cycle created a bigger bubble and more painful hang-over.  This next one is going to breath-taking I'm afraid.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:18:04 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #347 on: March 04, 2020, 09:14:05 AM »

They say the Chinese started that but it's not true,my Doc and I have been doing that for a couple years now!

Well, everyone's a trend-setter but me.  :D

Offline snugar109

• Zinc Member
« Reply #348 on: March 04, 2020, 09:44:04 AM »
Can my computer catch the corona virus or will norton protect it?

I think as long as your AV is up to date your computer will be fine

:rofl

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: March 04, 2020, 10:03:24 AM »
Sad that savers are punished these days just because governments have been printing money out of thin air and now cannot afford the interest on thier debt.

That half point drop this week shows the joke of what this market has become.

Personally I am hoping for a 20% correction so stocks are not so over valued but the fed and politicians won't let that happen if they can continue to manipulate it.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: March 04, 2020, 10:26:08 AM »
Personally I am hoping for a 20% correction so stocks are not so over valued but the fed and politicians won't let that happen if they can continue to manipulate it.

Just to cheer you up, the Fed needs a partner in crime to do the most damage.  They can promote the worst mal-investment, but only when the market is a willing participant.  They co-enable each other.  Like putting the spurs to an already stampeding horse.  But once the market has gotten scared and risk-adverse, no amount of cutting by the Fed has much effect. 

The Fed cut drastically during the 2001 and 2008 free-falls and couldn't stop it.  Good luck on pulling back on the reigns of a horse stampeding in a direction you don't like. 

I think you're being too conservative.  The NASDAQ dropped 83% in the DOTCOM bust.  It took 10 years to claw it's way back to where it started. But that was a narrow market particularly hit by a tech crash.

I wouldn't be surprised at a 50-60% decline over the next two years as this market cycle completes.  I said you'd think I was crazy. ;)

[Edit]  Keep in mind over the next 24 months how markets collapse.  It is never in a straight line. That would make it too easy for people to weight the risk/benefit.  Market collapses are perversely optimized to play on human's Recency Bias, Loss Aversion, Fear of Missing Out, Magical/Wishful Thinking, etc.  It's almost as if the Illuminati are in control of the whole thing to transfer as much of the regular folk's wealth to them as possible by exploiting every flaw in the human psyche.  :D

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sucker-rally.asp

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:44:32 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: March 04, 2020, 11:13:23 AM »
Sad that savers are punished these days just because governments have been printing money out of thin air and now cannot afford the interest on thier debt.

Oh, and just wait for Negative Rates.  LoL.
That will really bake your noodle.

:eek:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #352 on: March 04, 2020, 11:14:22 AM »
I scanned through maybe the first 1/4 of it.  All of the stuff I saw was of this pattern:  out of the 1000's of vague, badly written Q Anon statements (many statements per post and 100's of posts), pick out a handful for which an explanation can be concocted after the fact to relate (sometimes in a secondary or tertiary way) to a subsequent event or post.  Do not analyze a substantial sequential number of Q Anon statements, and do not analyze any that were clearly wrong.  Explained by a guy who means well but seems to have zero training in science or probability and statistics and does not seem to have any exposure to the hallmarks of hucksters, con men, magicians, or prognosticating stage performers.

The only interesting thing I saw was one picture that had a file name containing "DOITQ", which is amusing.  But it's not as astonishing as a person might think who doesn't know how to consider the odds of such things.

Mostly, it's like if I rolled dice 1000 times, and some guy picks out several stretches where I rolled double sixes thrice in a row, and then claims how unlikely that many double sixes is and claims that I have the power to manipulate the outcome of dice.

I'd love it if some Q Anon stuff were true, though.  I'd love to see some serious swamp draining, which so far seems like a total bust.

I believe Q is a 'way around the media' as Trump likes to say. It has to be somewhat vague, (albeit some post arent so vague) because they cannot give out classified information. Or do things that might break the law from their position. I believe it's just a way to get people to start questioning what is really going on and to prepare them when the real swamp gets drained. I honestly believe it will be one of greatest military operations of our time. If you think about it. There is really no other way top brass could communicate with the American people directly and be able to warn them about what is to come and why it's coming. They are trying to hard to say its them without actually saying its them. Q will expose its self one day.

I believe no one has exposed it yet because those agencies that have, realized it went right up to the DoD and Trump, and dont want to actually admit it. That to me is the biggest proof. Media would rather mock us and call us names instead. (They know what's coming).

I'd highly recommend watching the whole thing. He gets into other types of connections as well. To me there is just no way it's not some kind of intelligence.  There is no way for Q to get some of the pictures he's posted without being sophisticated and high level. Theres just no way it could have predicted some of things that have happened. I'd recommend following Q even if you don't fully think it's legit. I think you will find it to be more legit once you see a Q proof happen in real time.

IF it was some hoaxer. A. They would have been doxxed already because they would have made a mistake. B. They deserve a damn award for brilliance.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2020, 11:31:07 AM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2020, 11:37:28 AM »

OK.  Now I'm rooting for the COVID-19.  Either that or the Sweet Meteor of Death. 

This herd needs to be thinned.

"Define Lizard people."   :rofl
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 11:47:38 AM by CptTrips »

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2020, 11:42:55 AM »
I saw this on utube,has to be true!   There's a whole series of videos you just have to check out could save you money and change your life.

Dont be a sheeple,be a sheepledog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50ShwNcTyE&list=PLf056r5YfR_yHAmrIHB-Ukim15033fKXE

:salute

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2020, 01:01:32 PM »
18,000 deaths so far this season from the normal flu in the US.

Yes, I read that too.

The talk is about all these deaths with this newer strain. Hopefully it doesn't happen. So far it is not even close.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #357 on: March 04, 2020, 01:11:30 PM »

Ah yes, trust our comedy edited propaganda show mocking unspeakable disgusting crimes going on around the world.

Your arrogance is going to make you look very stupid soon.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2020, 01:13:16 PM »
Your arrogance is going to make you look very stupid soon.

OK then, define "Lizard People'.   :rofl

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #359 on: March 04, 2020, 01:17:25 PM »

OK then, define "Lizard People'.   :rofl

I'm not saying they are lizard people, but all you have to do is type in the "Pope audience hall" in google to see that there is reptilian and serpent symbolism.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-