Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126208 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #375 on: March 04, 2020, 06:36:05 PM »
I think you've given me the answer to my question "who is this enemy?"

So now I know its either Democrats or Disney - right?

Now all I need to know is how either of those organizations harmed you that you should hate them so much?

Now let me ask you. Do you feel proud to stand with and defend these cockroaches?

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #376 on: March 04, 2020, 07:15:14 PM »

Now let me ask you. Do you feel proud to stand with and defend these cockroaches?

Well let me first say that I don't stand with either side when you get to the extreme levels expressed in the first video. I had to shut it off. Even you must admit that video expresses sentiment in the same tone that Hitler used enflame a nation's hatred against the Jewish citizens of a nation.
Your views are clearly deep seated and whether or not I agree, I respect your 1st Amendment Right to have them. Furthermore the views expressed in that video can't harm me or my family so I can live my life in contentment knowing that no one from the extreme left or right has any ability to change that.
A free society can also be a very cruel society. For example, Corporations in their goals to maximize returns, can lose any sense of empathy for the workers of America and any sense of responsibility to "give back" to the community. To lay the blame for society's ailments on one segment of the population believing they are the only source of dishonesty and corruption is self-serving and narrow-minded. Try your best to maybe see that video from my point of view... it expresses hatred of people I would rather try to understand than to dismiss.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #377 on: March 04, 2020, 08:07:10 PM »
Well let me first say that I don't stand with either side when you get to the extreme levels expressed in the first video. I had to shut it off. Even you must admit that video expresses sentiment in the same tone that Hitler used enflame a nation's hatred against the Jewish citizens of a nation.
Your views are clearly deep seated and whether or not I agree, I respect your 1st Amendment Right to have them. Furthermore the views expressed in that video can't harm me or my family so I can live my life in contentment knowing that no one from the extreme left or right has any ability to change that.
A free society can also be a very cruel society. For example, Corporations in their goals to maximize returns, can lose any sense of empathy for the workers of America and any sense of responsibility to "give back" to the community. To lay the blame for society's ailments on one segment of the population believing they are the only source of dishonesty and corruption is self-serving and narrow-minded. Try your best to maybe see that video from my point of view... it expresses hatred of people I would rather try to understand than to dismiss.

So you aren't allowed to hate corporate and political leaders who are dilerbately putting your friends and family in foreign wars, getting your friends addicted to crazy drugs and getting the music industry to endorse it? Drugs they sure as hell shouldn't have access to at 16 years old...seeing them go to prison and ruining their lives. Watching more of your people go homless and hopeless? A deliberate insurgency to steal America and sell it out........ It's bad to put them in prison for crimes against humanity and America?

No, I simply dont understand your perspective. Which is why I'm trying hard here.  You are defending the very people who run the very corporations you claim to be against. Greedy political and corporate leaders who sellout and manipulate their population and workers in the name of social justice and climate change. Unfortunately, the left leadership and media propaganda machine (corporate owners) are successful in saying they are good,  but people exposing their crimes against humanity and massive treason are 'Hitler' like.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:08:43 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #378 on: March 04, 2020, 08:43:42 PM »
So you aren't allowed to hate corporate and political leaders who are dilerbately putting your friends and family in foreign wars, getting your friends addicted to crazy drugs and getting the music industry to endorse it? Drugs they sure as hell shouldn't have access to at 16 years old...seeing them go to prison and ruining their lives. Watching more of your people go homless and hopeless? A deliberate insurgency to steal America and sell it out........ It's bad to put them in prison for crimes against humanity and America?

No, I simply dont understand your perspective. Which is why I'm trying hard here.  You are defending the very people who run the very corporations you claim to be against. Greedy political and corporate leaders who sellout and manipulate their population and workers in the name of social justice and climate change. Unfortunately, the left leadership and media propaganda machine (corporate owners) are successful in saying they are good,  but people exposing their crimes against humanity and massive treason are 'Hitler' like.

I believe you nailed it here. But be quite clear, I am not defending anyone except myself. I've seen nothing here or in life to suggest that evil is exclusively left or right. I watched a Democrat commit thousands of lives to Viet Nam. I watched a Republican initiate the NAFTA trade deal. Neither of these decisions impressed me much but that isn't new. I have never been impressed with any politician... ever. I believe those most capable of leading have no intension of entering the political cess pool.
I am not an alcoholic but their prayer is very fitting for me - to paraphrase - change what you can change and accept what you cannot change. You'll live a happier peaceful life and hating others whether they deserve it or not does nothing to help you.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #379 on: March 04, 2020, 10:22:17 PM »
I believe you nailed it here. But be quite clear, I am not defending anyone except myself. I've seen nothing here or in life to suggest that evil is exclusively left or right. I watched a Democrat commit thousands of lives to Viet Nam. I watched a Republican initiate the NAFTA trade deal. Neither of these decisions impressed me much but that isn't new. I have never been impressed with any politician... ever. I believe those most capable of leading have no intension of entering the political cess pool.
I am not an alcoholic but their prayer is very fitting for me - to paraphrase - change what you can change and accept what you cannot change. You'll live a happier peaceful life and hating others whether they deserve it or not does nothing to help you.

We are on the same side Busher. People like me are just trying to convince rational democrats, and naysayers, that the real bulk of serious corruption has been committed by the Establishment that controls them both. The swamp has many on both sides. The bad Republicans are exposing themselves, AKA Romney, McCain, and Bush. The establishment has turned it's back on the people. I am asking to give Trump and the generals a chance to expose and fix this serious corruption.

George Washigton called and said he wanted his country back.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #380 on: March 04, 2020, 11:07:36 PM »
I am asking to give Trump and the generals a chance to expose and fix this serious corruption.

Boy, are you going to be disappointed when the truth is revealed.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #381 on: March 04, 2020, 11:15:04 PM »
Boy, are you going to be disappointed when the truth is revealed.

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2020, 12:51:51 AM »

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2020, 06:37:35 AM »
We are on the same side Busher. People like me are just trying to convince rational democrats, and naysayers, that the real bulk of serious corruption has been committed by the Establishment that controls them both. The swamp has many on both sides. The bad Republicans are exposing themselves, AKA Romney, McCain, and Bush. The establishment has turned it's back on the people. I am asking to give Trump and the generals a chance to expose and fix this serious corruption.

George Washigton called and said he wanted his country back.

Says the guy wearing a sandwich board. Trying so hard to spread hoaxes and conspiracy theories that have all been debunked. Just curious where you did all this fact finding at? What school did you go to? What action group do you lead? What government position do you hold to obtain this high level of knowledge? Are you secretly a super rich dude fighting from the inside of the worlds power?

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2020, 07:15:58 AM »
Apologizes if already posted, but this is nuts....

"Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus:

The CDC designed a flawed test for COVID-19, then took weeks to figure out a fix so state and local labs could use it"

https://www.propublica.org/article/cdc-coronavirus-covid-19-test
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2020, 09:35:03 AM »
Says the guy wearing a sandwich board. Trying so hard to spread hoaxes and conspiracy theories that have all been debunked. Just curious where you did all this fact finding at? What school did you go to? What action group do you lead? What government position do you hold to obtain this high level of knowledge? Are you secretly a super rich dude fighting from the inside of the worlds power?

I will thoroughly enjoy watching your clown insurgency fail you.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2020, 09:39:19 AM »

"Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus:

The CDC designed a flawed test for COVID-19, then took weeks to figure out a fix so state and local labs could use it"

Remember that guy who was missing from the CDC and then found dead in a forest miles from his house next to a stream a few years ago? Was an interesting mystery. A total coverup. The CDC is a sketch place under sketch leadership. I wouldn't be surprised at any 'mishap' they may have. That place should completely irradicate every virus and bio bacteria they have. If not, it always will be a risk from incompetent people messing up that could lead to dangerous outcomes.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2020, 09:59:01 AM »

Yeah.  Unbelievable incompetence at the most critical phase of the crisis.  Getting ahead of the thing, getting infected identified and isolated quickly.  Not letting this threat pickup steam.

South Korea has excellent kits.  They didn't hesitate.  They declared all out war on the virus and have been testing 10,000 people a day.  I think I saw the US has test under 100.

Some good news though.  With their better testing, their overall mortality rate is much lower than previously  feared.  Maybe a combination of increasing the denominator of the equation, and getting cases medical treatment early before things got bad.  Maybe 0.2 - 0.4 %.  2x to 4x worse than influenza. 

That could still be 100,000 US deaths before we get a vaccine.    :huh

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2020, 10:05:11 AM »
I think i got Corona but they wont test me... :headscratch:
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: March 05, 2020, 10:13:59 AM »
Yeah.  Unbelievable incompetence at the most critical phase of the crisis.  Getting ahead of the thing, getting infected identified and isolated quickly.  Not letting this threat pickup steam.

South Korea has excellent kits.  They didn't hesitate.  They declared all out war on the virus and have been testing 10,000 people a day.  I think I saw the US has test under 100.

Some good news though.  With their better testing, their overall mortality rate is much lower than previously  feared.  Maybe a combination of increasing the denominator of the equation, and getting cases medical treatment early before things got bad.  Maybe 0.2 - 0.4 %.  2x to 4x worse than influenza. 

That could still be 100,000 US deaths before we get a vaccine.    :huh

Nah, maybe 100 deaths. Maybe.

The conditions in America are far better than those countries.

I came across this documentary of the people who really control the establishment and mostly the democratic party. This is why the democratic party is so powerful with their media. The Republicans were infiltrated by the Bushes and others who are part of this establishment aswell. Hense why they are being exposed.

We all need to educate ourselves on why these situations happen and why these people want to manipulate and use Bio weapons against us. If they didnt want the Virus to scare everyone and ruin the markets, they wouldn't be spreading so much fear and trying to blame Trump with every single thing. They dont want to really help. They want to over throw our president who wants to change the Fed and arrest their corrupt counterparts for selling us out. That is the real truth.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-