Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126199 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #405 on: March 05, 2020, 06:06:11 PM »

It's beyond my comprehension how anyone with any common sense or basic independent thought process can actually believe what your are posting about.

I have to agree. I have attempted with as much calm reason as I can muster, to reach a point where a reasonable exchange of ideas could occur.
For the record, I am neither liberal nor conservative but I also have nothing left to add to this discussion.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2020, 06:17:52 PM »
Yeah,

I'm the one with no common sense or reason while Biden goes around smelling little children.

Have fun supporting your failing pedo clowns. It honestly makes me sick that you mock me. You dont know what I have researched that I cannot share here.

You all will be in for a major shock in a few months. Mark my words.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:20:27 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2020, 06:34:43 PM »
Yeah,

I'm the one with no common sense or reason while Biden goes around smelling little children.

Have fun supporting your failing pedo clowns. It honestly makes me sick that you mock me. You dont know what I have researched that I cannot share here.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #408 on: March 05, 2020, 06:48:31 PM »

40-70% of human race might be eventually infected.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #409 on: March 05, 2020, 06:55:01 PM »
Yeah,

Yup. End of the world. AmIright? Words are marked. You’re wrong but of course that’ll just be more of your useless endless posting about whatever.

Look man. Do yourself a favor. Look these 2 things up. Study them and embrace them with the same fanatical zeal.

Critical thinking
Deductive reasoning

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #410 on: March 05, 2020, 07:12:51 PM »
Yup. End of the world. AmIright? Words are marked. You’re wrong but of course that’ll just be more of your useless endless posting about whatever.

Look man. Do yourself a favor. Look these 2 things up. Study them and embrace them with the same fanatical zeal.

Critical thinking
Deductive reasoning

Who is this clown?

Do you even play AH? What's your call sign?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:18:57 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #411 on: March 05, 2020, 07:17:32 PM »

Critical thinking
Deductive reasoning

And maybe a prescription for Risperidone.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #412 on: March 05, 2020, 07:20:33 PM »
And maybe a prescription for Risperidone.

"Send em to the gulag and put em on pills."

Says the Chinese and nazi communist..

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #413 on: March 05, 2020, 07:31:48 PM »
can somebody explain to violator what a coup and treason mean.  btw treason is the only crime defined by the constitution.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #414 on: March 05, 2020, 07:43:33 PM »
Who is this clown?

Do you even play AH? What's your call sign?

Broken record time huh? Has a fuse tripped?

Yes. I do. It’s the same as my name here. Does that help?

I’ll play along. What clown are you? Do you even play AH? What’s your call sign? Don’t answer those, no one cares. The answer(s) are not related to the current fear mongering propaganda.

Again little one, don’t be so scared. Be a responsible adult.  Prepare yourself for whatever happens. Assess and respond. Done. Sitting in front of your computer screen feeding the fear factor does nothing to prevent what ever will happen. Only real actions will.

Until you turn off your addiction to feeding your fear of the world, you’re stuck in a little life passive aggressive responses.

Hope you’re able to break the cycle kid. It’s gonna be tough.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #415 on: March 05, 2020, 07:54:34 PM »
It honestly makes me sick that you mock me. You dont know what I have researched that I cannot share here.

If you exercise your freedom of speech to deliver your point of view, then you should have the maturity to understand that no matter how much you read, or watch YouTube - There will always be opposing views, and you don’t know it all.

The same opportunity is provided to everybody so they may exercise their rights & freedom of speech, no matter if they are left or right or you.

BTW, you are not in the Intelligence, Law Enforcement, or Military community’s, so any information you cannot share - isn’t really that important.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #416 on: March 05, 2020, 08:32:16 PM »
If you exercise your freedom of speech to deliver your point of view, then you should have the maturity to understand that no matter how much you read, or watch YouTube - There will always be opposing views, and you don’t know it all.

The same opportunity is provided to everybody so they may exercise their rights & freedom of speech, no matter if they are left or right or you.

BTW, you are not in the Intelligence, Law Enforcement, or Military community’s, so any information you cannot share - isn’t really that important.

I think all of you American sellouts are going to be in for a very rude awakening, especially in the skies of Aces High, where I will murk you in the art of air combat.

:salute

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #417 on: March 05, 2020, 08:46:27 PM »
Just put the keyboard down crawl away.

Not in for any rude awakening. Crap happens. Assess and respond like was said, it’s otherwise known as living a life. It’s not always fun but its what grown ups do.

When you are to grown up and face fear, you’ll see the same. Best of luck!

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: March 05, 2020, 08:51:45 PM »
Just put the keyboard down crawl away.

Not in for any rude awakening. Crap happens. Assess and respond like was said, it’s otherwise known as living a life. It’s not always fun but its what grown ups do.

When you are to grown up and face fear, you’ll see the same. Best of luck!

NOPE!  Not gonna happen, axxhole.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #419 on: March 05, 2020, 09:13:23 PM »
NOPE!  Not gonna happen, axxhole.

Your paranoia is the funnest thing. YES the virus is real, YES many people are going to get it (due to their own stupidity), Yes the old and otherwise infirmed are at a greater risk of dying from it. However it isnt the end of the world as we know it. Like any other virus that has been released onto the world. most will recover, ALL will carry on. The media is having a fun time blowing this all out of proportion. After all all they have to talk about is this or which Democrat is the better choice to run against Trump.