Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126172 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #420 on: March 05, 2020, 09:17:47 PM »
In the need to gain a greater understanding of some of the points made in this thread, an internet search lead to this article.

http://politicalcritique.org/world/2018/paranoia-and-the-post-modern-right/

I do not know the writer or the publisher but if these beliefs are as widespread as it suggests it's quite scary.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: March 05, 2020, 09:42:42 PM »
I do not know the writer or the publisher but if these beliefs are as widespread as it suggests it's quite scary.

The Internet has rotted out more brains than Mad Cow disease.  ;)

In the good old days these damaged people would have been confined to rambling at the end of the bar at the local tavern.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #422 on: March 05, 2020, 10:08:37 PM »
In the need to gain a greater understanding of some of the points made in this thread, an internet search lead to this article.

http://politicalcritique.org/world/2018/paranoia-and-the-post-modern-right/

No worries that's just a left wing circle jerk site. The"Right" that the left talks about doesn't exist. There are fringe people at both ends of the spectrum but the real divide is between the left and normal people. For example here in CT two winners of state girls track championships are boys.

In the 60's normal people were 'squares', now they're everything that's bad and the cause of all suffering.   :D

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #423 on: March 05, 2020, 10:28:49 PM »
No worries that's just a left wing circle jerk site. The"Right" that the left talks about doesn't exist. There are fringe people at both ends of the spectrum but the real divide is between the left and normal people. For example here in CT two winners of state girls track championships are boys.

In the 60's normal people were 'squares', now they're everything that's bad and the cause of all suffering.   :D

OMG thank you so much for this post. The insanity.  :rofl

I read the first sentence of that article and spit out my food.

It's like they don't even understand why people in France have been marching and striking for months. They think we are the crazy ones for being pissed off and exposing their corruption.

So you disagree with this????

Glad I'm not the only one who sees what's happening.

:salute
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:37:46 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #424 on: March 06, 2020, 05:22:15 AM »
NOPE!  Not gonna happen, axxhole.

And so the fear turns to aggression.. the same traits are noticed in small dogs. Act out with an abundance of aggression to cover up the under lying pee on themselves fear.

We get it bro.. paranoia and crippling fear drive you to read and justify your world view. Then you get mad when most people don’t share your extreme view points, even when you present them as though you’re trying to protect others. Problem is again, most people can make decisions on what to believe with logic, critical thinking and common sense. Those that can’t or wont get caught up in the endless abyss of self reinforcing fear addiction.

BTW.. I see you have learned something from all those sci-fi shows you watch in the post above.. pull an old quote from someone regarding a separate sub-issue and apply out to whatever your trying to spread. That’s misinformation propaganda right 101 there..  :banana:

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #425 on: March 06, 2020, 05:41:17 AM »

I’ll agree with you on this FLS. It looks like a template web page where the author fills in the whoever is being discredited. Pick a current topic, play adlibs filling in the blanks and hit publish. Done. Now people have something to reference back to as though it’s a real source.

I might have created that post. I might be really good at making YouTube videos. All it takes is a twisted sense of humor and some basic google skills.

Using unknown websites or YouTube as a source of information without doing any real research is the recipe faux news uses. It’s not new either. Web based design companies are now making some real cash helping to feed the paranoid with misinformation campaigns. Read up on those and who is hiring them. 

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #426 on: March 06, 2020, 07:04:47 AM »
If you want the medical side of coronavirus without any agendas, this guy is top notch. 

If you want tons of the latest data, this guy delivers the data but with some opinion.   

Don't let the flashy thumbnails make you think these are two conspiracy theorists.     They both have a medical phd, and more importantly, almost real time data sources.

The "medcram" guy has been a great resource for years since he is on the front lines running either the ER or Critical Care unit.

The Peak Prosperity guy has mainly been a financial commentator (yes, another PHD) but he's posting on what he feels is important.    He may include the financial angle just a little just because it's his main job.

Both are great sources of data with which you can form your own opinions whether you agree with what these two are saying or not.

I normally get all of my medical information from the servers of medical institutions or colleges but current events are moving too fast to find the latest information.

If you have any pulmonary issues, you have to do your best not to become infected.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 07:36:21 AM by icepac »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2020, 08:58:25 AM »
And so the fear turns to aggression.. the same traits are noticed in small dogs. Act out with an abundance of aggression to cover up the under lying pee on themselves fear.

We get it bro.. paranoia and crippling fear drive you to read and justify your world view. Then you get mad when most people don’t share your extreme view points, even when you present them as though you’re trying to protect others. Problem is again, most people can make decisions on what to believe with logic, critical thinking and common sense. Those that can’t or wont get caught up in the endless abyss of self reinforcing fear addiction.

BTW.. I see you have learned something from all those sci-fi shows you watch in the post above.. pull an old quote from someone regarding a separate sub-issue and apply out to whatever your trying to spread. That’s misinformation propaganda right 101 there..  :banana:

Critical thinking and logic tell me you are a dumbaxx idiot shill who needs to stop playing video games for 58 hours a month and go do some real research. But, arrogant dumb people like you are why Trump is going to win another 4 years in office and continue to dismantle all of the rat lines and networks of the cowardly deep state. Oh and how about those jobs #s today. Beating expectations by almost 100K jobs, bringing unemployment to another 50 year low.

Cry me a river, losers.

Arrogance will be your downfall.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #428 on: March 06, 2020, 09:35:45 AM »
Imagine the whining if coronavirus mutates into something harmless or non-transmissible and Trump's saying "it could just go away" becomes true.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #429 on: March 06, 2020, 09:41:59 AM »
If anyone doesn't think the Democrats aren't politicizing this flu they are kidding themselves.

Many want this to be trumps Katrina.

Hard these days to tell truth from an exaggerated political agenda as the MSM is definitely liberal and hates this POTUS and want him out at any cost.

Its 1984 and Idiocracy combined!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #430 on: March 06, 2020, 09:44:09 AM »
Any chance you can use you Sherlock Holmes level of investigative skills and find out if this is true? “ Here’s how we know @realdonaldtrump’s company charged taxpayers rates like $650/night or $396/night at Mar a Lago and $17,000/month at Bedminster to house his own Secret Service detail receipts”

It’s sad that you’re so in love of a reality TV star and hotel manager charging you to inflate his own wealth while he is telling you it’s for your own good. I digress though.

The hypocrisy in your posts is astounding. You obviously do pay attention to faux news. Claiming the everyone else is arrogant while also claiming you are the one with all the unquestionable truth.

On that same note, what is this big downfall we should be expecting? Can’t your orange clown prevent it with his vast intellect? Paired with your ability to “know” what’s really going on, why should anyone worry about anything? We have keyboard commandos such as you protecting us, right?

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #431 on: March 06, 2020, 09:48:56 AM »
If anyone doesn't think the Democrats aren't politicizing this flu they are kidding themselves.

Many want this to be trumps Katrina.

Hard these days to tell truth from an exaggerated political agenda as the MSM is definitely liberal and hates this POTUS and want him out at any cost.

Its 1984 and Idiocracy combined!

<S>

Eagler

Just so we’re on the same page....  if it’s bad, Liberals/Left/Dems did it. If it’s good Trump did it. Can any Magat list 3 things tRump has totally screwed up? Isn’t he in charge of everything? So doesn’t he have to take responsibility for those areas he complains about? He takes responsibility for things like opening a new Apple factory in Texas (which had zero to do with him) but doesn’t take responsibility for people crapping in streets?

Man with that arrogance, how he not be the best prez ever?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #432 on: March 06, 2020, 09:53:16 AM »
Never said that but thanks for putting words in my mouth Firetech

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and will again this  November as I like to sleep at night.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #433 on: March 06, 2020, 09:58:33 AM »
Just so we’re on the same page....  if it’s bad, Liberals/Left/Dems did it. If it’s good Trump did it. Can any Magat list 3 things tRump has totally screwed up? Isn’t he in charge of everything? So doesn’t he have to take responsibility for those areas he complains about? He takes responsibility for things like opening a new Apple factory in Texas (which had zero to do with him) but doesn’t take responsibility for people crapping in streets?

Man with that arrogance, how he not be the best prez ever?

Thats not what V said at all....you are now starting to do the typical leftist thing...

Do you agree or disagree with this???

"Right wing" people, like me, simply want everyone to succeed by becoming valuable in society. We want less taxes so people can keep more of their money and save and use it. Fascist want to raise taxes on everything because they corporate owners benefit from lack of competition. High taxes put people out of jobs and on the street. Its written in history. High taxes create high prices. Right wingers want competition because it  creates better products and gives us choices. We want strong families and more opportunities for work so that they can be well off. We want positive news and positive outlooks on life. Not jealously and envy.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #434 on: March 06, 2020, 09:58:59 AM »
Critical thinking and logic tell me you are a dumbaxx idiot shill who needs to stop playing video games for 58 hours a month and go do some real research. But, arrogant dumb people like you are why Trump is going to win another 4 years in office and continue to dismantle all of the rat lines and networks of the cowardly deep state. Oh and how about those jobs #s today. Beating expectations by almost 100K jobs, bringing unemployment to another 50 year low.

Cry me a river, losers.

Arrogance will be your downfall.

Now who would have thought that the second coming of the Messiah would have been born in New York City.
I didn't think they had three wise men, let alone a virgin. :confused:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.