Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126211 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #435 on: March 06, 2020, 10:01:11 AM »
If you want the medical side of coronavirus without any agendas, this guy is top notch. 

If you want tons of the latest data, this guy delivers the data but with some opinion.   

Don't let the flashy thumbnails make you think these are two conspiracy theorists.     They both have a medical phd, and more importantly, almost real time data sources.

The "medcram" guy has been a great resource for years since he is on the front lines running either the ER or Critical Care unit.

The Peak Prosperity guy has mainly been a financial commentator (yes, another PHD) but he's posting on what he feels is important.    He may include the financial angle just a little just because it's his main job.

Both are great sources of data with which you can form your own opinions whether you agree with what these two are saying or not.

I normally get all of my medical information from the servers of medical institutions or colleges but current events are moving too fast to find the latest information.

If you have any pulmonary issues, you have to do your best not to become infected.

Just watched that first video. That's a good one. Crazy to me that the media is over blowing this. 3300 (another 33 LOL) deaths out of what, 6 billion people. 96,000 cases known cases. Thats the size of a regular sized stadium.

Its interesting how all of the cases in America are popping up in left garbage cities. I am still estimating less than 100 US deaths.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #436 on: March 06, 2020, 10:02:45 AM »
Wasn't the last guy in that office supposed to be the devil? I remember something about that. He was going to bring about the end of times also.

If I follow that correctly then, Republicans are the messiah and Dems are the devil. So from now on, whoever ever is president will be the end of times. We either have a fiery end or a glorious end. How awesome is that? No extreme thinking there.   :neener:

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #437 on: March 06, 2020, 10:04:59 AM »
Just watched that first video. That's a good one. Crazy to me that the media is over blowing this. 3300 (another 33 LOL) deaths out of what, 6 billion people. 96,000 cases known cases. Thats the size of a regular sized stadium.

Its interesting how all of the cases in America are popping up in left garbage cities. I am still estimating less than 100 US deaths.

Just to be clear.. in what time frame are you estimating the less than 100 deaths?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #438 on: March 06, 2020, 11:46:32 AM »
Just so we’re on the same page....  if it’s bad, Liberals/Left/Dems did it. If it’s good Trump did it. Can any Magat list 3 things tRump has totally screwed up? Isn’t he in charge of everything? So doesn’t he have to take responsibility for those areas he complains about? He takes responsibility for things like opening a new Apple factory in Texas (which had zero to do with him) but doesn’t take responsibility for people crapping in streets?

Man with that arrogance, how he not be the best prez ever?

All you have to do is actually look at what people are doing.... not what they are telling you. It is very simple.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #439 on: March 06, 2020, 11:58:15 AM »
I am still estimating less than 100 US deaths.

Recorded.  :rolleyes:

[Edit]  Just for clarification, or unless you try to weasel out later, lets say between now and 12 months from now, 2021/03/06, you predict there will be less than 100 US CoronaVirus/COVID-19 deaths?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 12:00:50 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #440 on: March 06, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »
If you want the medical side of coronavirus without any agendas, this guy is top notch. 

The second one was particularly good.

Although in the first vid, the fact that this thing is already mutating is concerning even if this newer version is slightly less severe.  Nothing says that each mutation won't continue to mutate themselves exponentially and new versions have just as much chance as being even more severe and certainly seems like a quickly mutating virus would be harder to develop a vaccine for.

:salute   
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2020, 01:04:37 PM »

If you want tons of the latest data, this guy delivers the data but with some opinion.   

I really like his vids.  Thanks for pointing me at those.

He needs some merch though to coin his phrase.  :cool:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2020, 01:24:30 PM »

Those rolling their eyes because we have only currently identified a couple of cases here and there, need to listen carefully to his point about the tyranny of exponential growth:

skip to 3:40

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #443 on: March 06, 2020, 02:02:48 PM »
Recorded.  :rolleyes:

[Edit]  Just for clarification, or unless you try to weasel out later, lets say between now and 12 months from now, 2021/03/06, you predict there will be less than 100 US CoronaVirus/COVID-19 deaths?

There will be provisos and quid pro quos....

=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #444 on: March 06, 2020, 02:15:33 PM »
BTW:  Wife said that she is going to cancel our Easter trip to England.   :mad: :frown: :mad:

I do not get a vote in the matter.   :furious

Now she is going to see if BA will allow reasonable re-booking choices.    :O

On web site they only say:

"To allow greater flexibility, and ensure you can book with confidence, we have removed the change fee on all new bookings made from Tuesday 3 March to Monday 16 March 2020"

:evil:

How kind of them ...    :old:
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #445 on: March 06, 2020, 06:09:24 PM »
found the cure, you guys figure it out

https://youtu.be/q2aBn-QuPVw

semp
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 06:13:54 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #446 on: March 06, 2020, 06:35:01 PM »
Confirmed case in Tulsa County... :noid

Hey fire tech.... I'm waiting on your answer still...
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #447 on: March 06, 2020, 07:23:38 PM »

I hope you have time.

Chuikov

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #448 on: March 06, 2020, 08:36:01 PM »

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #449 on: March 06, 2020, 09:09:12 PM »

Oh sorry man. Out living a life while I still can.  Drinks and dinner with friends, the usual. Funny how you skipped my questions with no answer but are waiting on mine.

Yes, I’ll happily disagree with it. Anyone with a basic intelligence would disagree with a blatantly biased statement masquerading as a question. If you had an actual question that made the slightest bit of sense, I would answer it also.

Now.ill make it easy for you. Give 3 examples of the current president saying or doing something that was against the betterment of USA.

The majority of the USA can fill this entire forum with a list. How about you list just 3?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:10:44 PM by Firetech »