Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126212 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #495 on: March 08, 2020, 12:07:01 PM »
I think we were warned not to get them wet and definitely no food after midnight.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #496 on: March 08, 2020, 01:10:53 PM »
Dont blame me for what your people did. Dont F act like I am not suppose to be mad for what these cowards are doing to my country. I am so tired of losers giving the last administration a pass while they constantly go after Trump. I am really F tired of it.

Go cry me a river Oldman. You want to make silly comments about me? I will gladly respond and shove it in your face to call out hypocrites like you and others.

You're mad at the wrong people for the wrong reasons and you don't know why (or seem to care). If you were capable of taking a time out and practicing introspection then you wouldn't look like a child throwing reckless fits in public at everything you perceive to be a threat to your bubble.

Be angry. Be angry at those who served this nation in your steed. Be mad at everyone that isn't as gullible as you are when it comes to your brand of political conspiracies. Be mad at the mailman that delivers your bills. Be mad at everyone but fellow q-heads. Most of all, be mad over the fun that'll be made of you for acting so foolish. We all know, by now, its an infatuation you're saddled with for life.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #497 on: March 08, 2020, 01:23:31 PM »
You're mad at the wrong people for the wrong reasons and you don't know why (or seem to care). If you were capable of taking a time out and practicing introspection then you wouldn't look like a child throwing reckless fits in public at everything you perceive to be a threat to your bubble.

Be angry. Be angry at those who served this nation in your steed. Be mad at everyone that isn't as gullible as you are when it comes to your brand of political conspiracies. Be mad at the mailman that delivers your bills. Be mad at everyone but fellow q-heads. Most of all, be mad over the fun that'll be made of you for acting so foolish. We all know, by now, its an infatuation you're saddled with for life.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/you-are-disqualified-sir-you-will-never-be-president-epic-veteran-confronts-warmonger-joe-biden-in-oakland-video/

You and your Soviets will fail, loser.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #498 on: March 08, 2020, 01:27:55 PM »
You and your Soviets will fail, loser.

so·vi·et
/ˈsōvēət/

noun
an elected local, district, or national council in the former Soviet Union.

a citizen of the former Soviet Union.

adjective
of or concerning the former Soviet Union.
"the Soviet leader"

Which highlights another reason you're not to be taken seriously, as a rational poster or a 'winner.' ;)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #499 on: March 08, 2020, 01:33:36 PM »
Containment is over.  We are in the mitigation phase.  Try and slow it enough to buy time for a vaccine that is still a long ways off.

A very intelligent discussion:

He made some points that kinda shoot down my hope about the S. Korea number.   :frown:

The key is to hold it back enough to not overload the hospital system.  Once people can't get intensive care, the death rates will skyrocket.

The bad new is, there are not enough hospital beds for whats coming.  Certainly not in ICU's.  Not even in the ballpark.

Indoor stadiums and cots are the only solution I see.  It's not like people are going to want to go to games once the dying starts.

And anyone who organizes a political rally from this point on, is being criminally negligent.  Tens of thousands of strangers packed in shoulder to shoulder screaming and chanting and spewing droplets all over each other?  Insane.  The fact that this is going to hit during a Presidential season is just another feather on the black swan.

So, the doctor above was saying we will see probably 1% fatality rate.  Another virologist I read suggests the mathematical models predict 70% of population exposure rate before a vaccine is available.

330 mil US population * 70% *  1% = 2,320,000.  That number can't possibly be right.

330 mil US population * 50% *  0.5% = 825,000.  That number can't possibly be right.

If the numbers are even close to 100k our markets and economy will be a smoking hole in the ground.   Things will grind to a halt.

I'm with DmonSlyr.  I'm going to put my head in the sand, and choose to believe there will only be 100 deaths and it will all be over by the end of the month.  That will make me feel better. 

Until I start coughing.  :uhoh

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2020, 01:48:58 PM »
so·vi·et
/ˈsōvēət/

noun
an elected local, district, or national council in the former Soviet Union.

a citizen of the former Soviet Union.

adjective
of or concerning the former Soviet Union.
"the Soviet leader"

Which highlights another reason you're not to be taken seriously, as a rational poster or a 'winner.' ;)

(Image removed from quote.)

Why do you act just like them then?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 01:52:23 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #501 on: March 08, 2020, 01:49:19 PM »
Containment is over.  We are in the mitigation phase.  Try and slow it enough to buy time for a vaccine that is still a long ways off.

Can't disagree, nor would I try.

Saw this on FB:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #502 on: March 08, 2020, 02:05:06 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #503 on: March 08, 2020, 02:24:04 PM »
Why do you act just like them then?

Your paranoia and projection does not equate to me (or anyone else) being 'soviet.' Were you even alive during the Cold War? You really need a better source to connect with reality.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #504 on: March 08, 2020, 03:08:46 PM »
Your paranoia and projection does not equate to me (or anyone else) being 'soviet.' Were you even alive during the Cold War? You really need a better source to connect with reality.

Arrogant and oblivious...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #505 on: March 08, 2020, 03:14:41 PM »
Arrogant and oblivious...

How? You like to accuse others of being all sorts of things. What you fail at is proving it.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #506 on: March 08, 2020, 03:59:59 PM »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #508 on: March 08, 2020, 04:45:48 PM »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #509 on: March 08, 2020, 04:50:35 PM »