Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126188 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #585 on: March 10, 2020, 10:43:32 AM »
We all make choices.  He would find that people can be reasonable and discuss things like adults.  For example, I agree that the US approach of minimizing the threat is entirely wrong and will result in a lot of carnage.  He seems unable to carry on a discussion on an important matter, preferring some sort of self satisfaction by twisting about childishly and hurling petty insults.  I don't get the same satisfaction as I don't have that personal weakness.  So, my offer of reasoned rational discussion stands, I'm out on the childish response he will most likely follow on with which is a waste of everyone's time.

Or you could just admit you couldn't offer a counter response or even not posted at all instead of playing the 'I'm above your childishness' card for public consumption.

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #586 on: March 10, 2020, 10:49:05 AM »
Or you could just admit you couldn't offer a counter response or even not posted at all instead of playing the 'I'm above your childishness' card for public consumption.

I realized by his response that he did not seem interested in discussion after all.  Thus, I bowed out instead of getting pulled into a thrash fest of idiots more interested in propaganda and insults which is what this thread has predominantly become.  Feel free to crow about.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #587 on: March 10, 2020, 10:52:58 AM »
I realized by his response that he did not seem interested in discussion after all.  Thus, I bowed out instead of getting pulled into a thrash fest of idiots more interested in propaganda and insults which is what this thread has predominantly become.  Feel free to crow about.

So, how's your day going?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #588 on: March 10, 2020, 11:01:10 AM »

Busher,you used a big word,sublimate..... Might have been better to say matter changed from a solid to a gas and skipped the liquid part.

You know like when Mom hung the laundry to dry in the winter,the clothes froze but were dry when brought in...amazing when facts and physics come into play.

:salute

PS: I find it strange when one thinks the only solution is to illuminate fellow countrymen,if they're left they just arent right.

My biggest problem with the left is they avoid their own corruption, pretend nothing happened, never reprimand themselves unless forced (Harvery Weistein and Jesse Smollet), they never say, gee golly, yeah our party took over 2 countries killed an ambassador, and whistleblowers against Obama magiaclly die (Philip Haney). People who want to testify against Clinton aboit Haiti die the day before testimony in an unfortunate accident.

The left brought it on themselves. I am the way I am because of what they have done to Trump since the day he said he was running for office. I knew something stank very badly about our media. The fact that lefters defend their 6 corporate media companies who are sad when terrorist get killed over alternative citizen journalist like George Webb or Amazing Polly exposing real people involved, prove that yall are controlled and manipulated by dark forces.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:02:44 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #589 on: March 10, 2020, 11:05:47 AM »
If this was as bad as claimed, people would be dying left and right, hospitals would be over run, and you'd be seeing leaked videos like from China.

The attack on Trump that he's not doing enough is pathetic and makes this political whether you like it or not.

People are dying left and right, right now in in Italy, and because of this they have reacted. People were dying left and right in China before they reacted. They are not dying anymore because those who were to die have died, and the spread is contained. https://imgur.com/a/YFzr7XR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kQvOANrWQ&t=1s (turn on subtitles)

In Europe the media is downplaying things, of course, as their favorites are running things.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:11:29 AM by mora »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #590 on: March 10, 2020, 11:16:47 AM »
People are dying left and right, right now in in Italy, and because of this they have reacted. People were dying left and right in China before they reacted. They are not dying anymore because those who were to die have died, and the spread is contained. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kQvOANrWQ&t=1s (turn on subtitles)

In Europe the media is downplaying things, of course, as their favorites are running things.

Tell me, how does a city like Vancouver , in British Columbia Canada, not have a major outbreak considering it's a city with the most abundant Chinese people outside of China?

Less than 1000 people dying isn't "left or right" to me. They never describe the people dying or how they die.

I am seeing a major over reaction by the deep state world governments to make America look bad, to hurt our economy, and to control people.

Notice how its Trumps fault. No one else's. No one is blaming China even though Wuhan has a stage 4 bio center that harbours the Virus. The fact that only 3000 people died after all the videos and leaks and fear China was pushing, is telling me that it's not as bad as the media wants you to think.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #591 on: March 10, 2020, 11:32:49 AM »
Tell me, how does a city like Vancouver , in British Columbia Canada, not have a major outbreak considering it's a city with the most abundant Chinese people outside of China?

Less than 1000 people dying isn't "left or right" to me. They never describe the people dying or how they die.

I am seeing a major over reaction by the deep state world governments to make America look bad, to hurt our economy, and to control people.

Notice how its Trumps fault. No one else's. No one is blaming China even though Wuhan has a stage 4 bio center that harbours the Virus. The fact that only 3000 people died after all the videos and leaks and fear China was pushing, is telling me that it's not as bad as the media wants you to think.

the reason Vancouver doesn't have an outbreak is because that wash their hands and don't touch their face.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #592 on: March 10, 2020, 11:35:22 AM »
Vancouver has about the same infection rate as Ontario,hmmm maybe because the largest Italian city outside of Rome is Toronto.

We took it serious and have SOCIAL healthcare so people can go see a Doctor or go to the hospital....Just the facts Ma'am just the facts.

But hey I hear you can get a lot accomplished on the golf course,I ought to know I was an avid golfer at one time.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #593 on: March 10, 2020, 11:46:03 AM »
Vancouver has about the same infection rate as Ontario,hmmm maybe because the largest Italian city outside of Rome is Toronto.

We took it serious and have SOCIAL healthcare so people can go see a Doctor or go to the hospital....Just the facts Ma'am just the facts.

But hey I hear you can get a lot accomplished on the golf course,I ought to know I was an avid golfer at one time.

The irony though is that most of the cases and deaths in the US are from a nursing home, people already in medical care.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #594 on: March 10, 2020, 11:46:28 AM »
There's fore play and you can get a hold in one if you're lucky.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #595 on: March 10, 2020, 11:50:26 AM »
The irony though is that most of the cases and deaths in the US are from a nursing home, people already in medical care.

If you think nursing homes are 'medical care' then that explains a lot about most of the thoughts you share on the forum (including your apparent ignorance on how disease spreads). ;)

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #596 on: March 10, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »

When you arrive to a point where all the ill cannot be treated/are denied care, then it's left and right to me. Of course that is far less likely to happen in Canada and the US. This has nothing to do with Trump and it's way early to make any judgement on his handling of the issue
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:57:21 AM by mora »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #597 on: March 10, 2020, 11:56:35 AM »

You, and low info people like you who claim this isn't real because, "gee-golly no one I personally know has it!" or "It's all fake news by MSM to hurt Trump in the election!" are going to get more people killed through stupidity.

There is not major over-reaction.  In this country there has been a major under-reaction and stumbling around,  conspiracy theorizing, magical wishful thinking, and a lack of decisiveness.  That is going to have proven tragic. 

On an exponential curve, the only leverage you are going to get is at the very, very beginning.  Once that curve takes off, even massive, heroic efforts won't make a dent.  The only chance you have is to jump all over it in the first few days/hours.  S. Korea was the poster-child for how to do it right.  By the time this is all over, I'm afraid we are going to be the poster-child for how to have flubbed it at every step.  The difference is going to be measured in body bags. 

This is real.  This is here.  Instead of obsessing over how to keep Trump from getting blamed for it, concentrate on how to help fight it.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:02:52 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #598 on: March 10, 2020, 11:59:01 AM »
You, and low info people like you who claim this isn't real because, "gee-golly no one I personally know has it!" or "It's all fake news by MSM to hurt Trump in the election!" are going to get more people killed through stupidity.

There is not major over-reaction.  In this country there has been a major under-reaction and stumbling around,  conspiracy theorizing, magical wishful thinking, and a lack of decisiveness.  That is going to have proven tragic. 

On an exponential curve, the only leverage you are going to get is at the very, very beginning.  Once that curve takes off, even massive, heroic efforts won't make a dent.  The only chance you have is to jump all over it in the first few days/hours.  S. Korea was the poster-child for how to do it right.  By the time this is all over, I'm afraid we are going to be the poster-child for how to have flubbed it at every step.  The difference is gong to be measured in body bags. 

This is real.  This is here.  Instead of obsessing over how to keep Trump from getting blamed for it, concentrate on how to help fight it.

Spot on.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #599 on: March 10, 2020, 12:02:58 PM »
Spot on.

x2

on another note.. this sums up just how crazy people get without proper information.. not a person but people. Read some of these interviews for a good (but sad laugh)

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/g5xm87/we-asked-people-buying-tons-of-toilet-paper-why

I found this while searching why the heck people are buying TP of all things.. not food, meds, candles, you know, normal stuff when you're faced with some stay at home at time or real emergency