Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126170 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #600 on: March 10, 2020, 12:08:33 PM »
That's actually one of the better responses to that than I've heard. I'll have to ponder that a bit more.

Its just trippy to me when one day its sunny with no clouds in the sky, then the next day its sunny with no clouds in the sky with 8 lines across the sky for miles all spreading out. It paints a sky I'll tell ya. Just dont seem right.

What worries me most is the creation of contrails by airplanes is really old science. Any internal combustion engine that burns fossil fuel creates water. Large formations of B17's in WW2 created contrails across the European sky.
There is a massive source of research out there... whether a person chooses to read technical manuals in a library, internet publications, legal documents in a court... there is no end to the amount of information that can be absorbed by anyone that wishes to learn. For whatever drives me, I have always had the desire to understand.... anything and everything. Obviously a ridiculous endeavor but I will continue to want to learn as long as I live.
I am doing my best to learn how deep seated beliefs, biases, and hatreds are created without considering viewpoints from both sides; and more importantly learning by oneself. Lastly, I am confused by what these beliefs, biases and hatreds accomplish... people won't change because you think they are wrong... the best you can accomplish is that they understand your point of view.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #601 on: March 10, 2020, 12:11:20 PM »
Some people 'research' while others actually research.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #602 on: March 10, 2020, 12:11:30 PM »
You, and low info people like you who claim this isn't real because, "gee-golly no one I personally know has it!" or "It's all fake news by MSM to hurt Trump in the election!" are going to get more people killed through stupidity.

There is not major over-reaction.  In this country there has been a major under-reaction and stumbling around,  conspiracy theorizing, magical wishful thinking, and a lack of decisiveness.  That is going to have proven tragic. 

On an exponential curve, the only leverage you are going to get is at the very, very beginning.  Once that curve takes off, even massive, heroic efforts won't make a dent.  The only chance you have is to jump all over it in the first few days/hours.  S. Korea was the poster-child for how to do it right.  By the time this is all over, I'm afraid we are going to be the poster-child for how to have flubbed it at every step.  The difference is going to be measured in body bags. 

This is real.  This is here.  Instead of obsessing over how to keep Trump from getting blamed for it, concentrate on how to help fight it.

Actually I've been mostly right from the beginning. People like you are the one creating unnecessary fear, hurting our markets, and blaming everything on one guy.

Less than 30 people have passed away. Those people were all elderly in the hands of care professionals. Those people had preconditions.

You cant make fun of Trump for canceling travel and then say he didnt do enough to prevent any cases. It's the common cold for christ sakes. Look at how scared you and others are over the common cold.

More people died during the H1N1 fiasco and no one gave a crap then. Its obvious deep state manipulation and fear to hurt our country.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #603 on: March 10, 2020, 12:15:54 PM »
https://youtu.be/FZV9z0RVhy4

Please don't turn it off when he criticizes the US, the most important/serious stuff comes afterwards.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:17:46 PM by mora »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #604 on: March 10, 2020, 12:24:01 PM »
Actually I've been mostly right from the beginning. People like you are the one creating unnecessary fear, hurting our markets, and blaming everything on one guy.

:rolleyes:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #605 on: March 10, 2020, 12:32:21 PM »

Less than 30 people have passed away. Those people were all elderly in the hands of care professionals. Those people had preconditions.

You cant make fun of Trump for canceling travel and then say he didnt do enough to prevent any cases. It's the common cold for christ sakes. Look at how scared you and others are over the common cold.

More people died during the H1N1 fiasco and no one gave a crap then. Its obvious deep state manipulation and fear to hurt our country.

I can't believe what I just red. This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. He is probably doing good things just now and is not in denial. In the other news Italy's first Coronavirus patient has recovered from his cold after being in the respirator. Only 168 new deaths in the last 24 hrs.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:40:47 PM by mora »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #606 on: March 10, 2020, 12:39:57 PM »
I can't believe what I just red.

Whatever level of stupidity you think is impossible for anyone to exceed,  DmonSlyer says, "Hold my beer...."

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #607 on: March 10, 2020, 12:46:07 PM »
I can't believe what I just red. This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. He is probably doing good things just now and is not in denial. In the other news Italy's first Coronavirus patient has recovered from his cold after being in the respirator. Only 168 new deaths in the last 24 hrs.

I am talking about in America. Heck even your own source doesnt believe the WHO.

The media made it about Trump. They started it. I've seen multiple news stories about Trumps response. America is actually doing a great job of containing this. Less than <30 people in America in 2 weeks is pretty damn good.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:50:26 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #608 on: March 10, 2020, 12:48:25 PM »

Whatever level of stupidity you think is impossible for anyone to exceed,  DmonSlyer says, "Hold my beer...."

Talk BS all you want, I've been mostly right. You can spread fear all you want, your fear has not been as bad as what you have claimed from the beginning.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #609 on: March 10, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »
Talk BS all you want, I've been mostly right. You can spread fear all you want, your fear has not been as bad as what you have claimed from the beginning.

Are you right about it being over by the end of the month?  No new US cases in April?

Less than 100 US CoronaVirus deaths over the next year?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #610 on: March 10, 2020, 01:01:57 PM »
I am not suggesting anything so save the attacks but I will be researching as much information as possible about the FEC investigation into the transfers of money to certain lady friends and spouses. Proven facts only. Innuendo is meaningless.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #611 on: March 10, 2020, 01:20:47 PM »
This just in,

National Guard called in to contain major outbreak,Gov of NY says. Cant be possible as I heard he's a leftist,whatever that is.

:salute

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #612 on: March 10, 2020, 01:54:27 PM »
Are you right about it being over by the end of the month?  No new US cases in April?

Less than 100 US CoronaVirus deaths over the next year?

crickets.....

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #613 on: March 10, 2020, 02:41:06 PM »
This just in,

National Guard called in to contain major outbreak,Gov of NY says. Cant be possible as I heard he's a leftist,whatever that is.

:salute

bit misleading as people are allowed to come in and go.   guard is there to help decontaminate buildings, whatever that means.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #614 on: March 10, 2020, 02:43:29 PM »
bit misleading as people are allowed to come in and go.   guard is there to help decontaminate buildings, whatever that means.