Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126174 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #690 on: March 11, 2020, 01:35:41 PM »
Cant yall just be men about it instead of having to call for Hitech to waste his time to lock this thread.

Sheesh.

I think we have all learned a lot here.

But yall are still dense, and will understand me sooner than later.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #691 on: March 11, 2020, 01:37:30 PM »

Gonna be a lot of crow eaten on this thread.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #692 on: March 11, 2020, 01:40:33 PM »

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #693 on: March 11, 2020, 01:56:20 PM »
To the conspiracy nutjobs:

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #694 on: March 11, 2020, 02:05:36 PM »
To the conspiracy nutjobs:

(Image removed from quote.)

Epstein island was once a 'conspiracy theory'

Just wait till more comes out about that ;)
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #695 on: March 11, 2020, 02:21:18 PM »
Epstein island was once a 'conspiracy theory'

Just wait till more comes out about that ;)

Just wondering if any of your conspiracies have actually panned out? Any previous posts that you made that you can link to that actually came true?

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #696 on: March 11, 2020, 02:24:06 PM »
Too bad the cabin air recirculation percentage in commercial jetliners was raised considerably with each new model.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #697 on: March 11, 2020, 02:33:06 PM »

Well, not all Americans are fit to be president.

Thank God we have on that fights for Americans now.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #698 on: March 11, 2020, 03:25:10 PM »
Gonna be a lot of crow eaten on this thread.

More like: lots eaten by crows.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #699 on: March 11, 2020, 07:19:04 PM »
I predict a surge in online gaming.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #700 on: March 11, 2020, 07:44:58 PM »
I've been doing a few hours of study to try and understand some of what we might call "off-the-wall" statements posted in this thread. Its always my goal to understand rather than criticize and belittle. There's always time for that later.

A smarter man than I who has done extensive analysis of the Qanon phenomenon summarized as follows:

"there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump."

I also learned that there seems to be no clear idea of the originator with theories ranging from a military intelligence officer, to Donald Trump himself.

One analyst in the attempt to define individuals attracted to the phenomenon wrote:

"He is always manning the barricades of civilization. He constantly lives at a turning point. Like religious millennialists he expresses the anxiety of those who are living through the last days and he is sometimes disposed to set a date for the apocalypse... Since what is at stake is always a conflict between absolute good and absolute evil, what is necessary is not compromise but the will to fight things out to a finish. Since the enemy is thought of as being totally evil and totally unappeasable, he must be totally eliminated – if not from the world, at least from the theatre of operations to which the individual directs his attention."

The sad part of my studies arose from this observation:

"People in the QAnon community often talk about alienation from family and friends. ... Though they typically talk about how Q frayed their relationships on private Facebook groups. But they think these issues are temporary and primarily the fault of others. They often comfort themselves by imagining that there will be a moment of vindication sometime in the near future which will prove their beliefs right. They imagine that after this happens, not only will their relationships be restored, but people will turn to them as leaders who understand what's going on better than the rest of us."

The good news in all of this is that some Q followers reportedly break away when they recognize the content of the theories is not self-consistent, or they see that some of the content is directly aimed at getting donations from a specific audience.  This then "breaks the spell" the conspiracies had over them. Others reportedly have watched Q-debunking videos; one former believer claimed that the videos "saved" her.

We can only hope that our fellow AH'ers are as fortunate.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #701 on: March 11, 2020, 08:07:04 PM »
Nicely done Busher.. :salute

Unfortunately most folks that are wrapped up in such things usually require someone they trust to help break the cycle. That is typically another member that has grown out of the group. Until some of our members either get that person to reach out to them and/or manage to reach their point of non acceptance, they will stay in the cycle.

There have been hundreds of studies and books written on cults/groups like this. Along with the all the details and psychology behind the why it happens, there are also detailed instructions folks with average intellect can access and utilize to start their own program. With the dependency and accessibility to social media today, the ability to reach a wider audience with audio visual targeting is simpler.

There are more and more companies around now that specialize in creative content for social media production. Some of their work is Hollywood movie level of production. The line is getting harder and harder to find truth when searching for actual truth and versions of the truth (I'm not saying anything you found here isn't the truth btw)

Now a days, being vigilant with your own browsing is just as important as it is for parents watching out for what their kids watch online. Sadly a healthy dose of pessimism is required for just about anything you read now.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #702 on: March 11, 2020, 08:10:13 PM »
I predict a surge in online gaming.

heh.  Let's hope so!

- oldman

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #703 on: March 11, 2020, 08:21:04 PM »
buscher that explains all the you will see I'm right and you are wrong statements. and soon you will see for yourselves.

I've seen lots of videos on YouTube and they seem realistic and full of info. but if you step back and really ask yourself why or how they got this info then you still see the "info" is just another link to another obscure site that links to another obscure site.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #704 on: March 11, 2020, 08:33:52 PM »

Well, not all Americans are fit to be president.

Arlo, didnt i see manson 2008 stickers on your car?