Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126209 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #735 on: March 12, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #736 on: March 12, 2020, 11:41:33 AM »
Red - If you're a junkie, or have any other health condition, you're at the bottom of the list for tubes and incubation.

This goes back to combat first aid 101. You tend to who you have the best chance of making it. And doctors can see/detect a junkie as soon as they enter the door. They'll be shown to a gurney, and left.
Well if you're a husband, father, brother of let's say someone 65 with no underlying health condition and they decline to treat because stats show a lot over 60 might die anyway. There just might be a certain group of relatives that don't agree with their death sentence and might get a bit aggravated with refusal to see or treat their loved ones.

I'm well aware and experienced  with combat medical practice.

The article bluntly states over 65, you're on your own regardless of current condition which implies they won't even bother testing or even to assess as to save the tests for the more deserving population.

Hell we might as well do like butterball NORK leader did to their first case and just shoot them outright, but of course the NORK population can't shoot back like we can.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 11:45:54 AM by redcatcherb412 »
Ground Pounders ...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #737 on: March 12, 2020, 11:44:13 AM »
I suspect congressmen and senators over 65 will receive premium care.  ;)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #738 on: March 12, 2020, 11:45:14 AM »
Are you even serious? This is your conclusion after a few hours of research? Finger pointing at who Q anon people are by some dingbats article?.... 

Hey DS. I know you likely believe that I am far too stupid to see the truth as you perceive it. I do appreciate that there is evil in this world but I also know that nothing I do will change that.

I live in the moment; I am thankful for everyday; and I don't tend to worry about things over which I have no control. I believe they call that contentment and I sincerely hope you find it someday.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #739 on: March 12, 2020, 12:06:54 PM »
The article bluntly states over 65, you're on your own regardless of current condition which implies they won't even bother testing or even to assess as to save the tests for the more deserving population.

I sympathize with your reaction, but this isn't personal.  It's not a moral judgement on you or your worth.  It's a scarce resource allocation exercise.

Who's 17 old boy, or 24 year old mother of 3 should we throw out of their hospital bed to make room for you?

It's going to be a zero-sum game.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 12:09:25 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #740 on: March 12, 2020, 12:09:35 PM »
Hey DS. I know you likely believe that I am far too stupid to see the truth as you perceive it. I do appreciate that there is evil in this world but I also know that nothing I do will change that.

I live in the moment; I am thankful for everyday; and I don't tend to worry about things over which I have no control. I believe they call that contentment and I sincerely hope you find it someday.

I'd rather not watch our country that my grandfather, father, 2 uncles, and half brother, fought for and risked their lives, turn to communism by an out of control pyramid cult that owns our media, government, some Military, and tech companies. Who are so smart to manipulate people to not think what they are doing is wrong.  Sorry. 

People like George Soros literally brag about destroying countries economically in interviews, calls it his greatest achievement, and here you people are supporting the very media and culture and NGOs that he funds with hundreds of millions of dollars. It's a disgrace.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #741 on: March 12, 2020, 12:26:03 PM »
This has seemed to work well with Corona in South Korea.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32074550
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #742 on: March 12, 2020, 01:09:58 PM »

Future medical facilities for most.

Intensive care and personnel stations on the floor level.
Pull out the seats and run cots up the sides for the less severe.  Alternate rows with clear paths so the medical staff can move back and forth.

Armed National Guard at the exits.

Mobile crematorium on the back parking lot. 

That'd be what I'd do.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #743 on: March 12, 2020, 02:22:58 PM »
I'd rather not watch our country that my grandfather, father, 2 uncles, and half brother, fought for and risked their lives, turn to communism by an out of control pyramid cult that owns our media, government, some Military, and tech companies. Who are so smart to manipulate people to not think what they are doing is wrong.  Sorry. 

People like George Soros literally brag about destroying countries economically in interviews, calls it his greatest achievement, and here you people are supporting the very media and culture and NGOs that he funds with hundreds of millions of dollars. It's a disgrace.

Many of us here, like your family served their country. Now according to you - because we don't believe your made up rhetoric, nobody is not smart enough to decipher between (the letters #2#19) and what is real? It is evident you don't get around much, which equates to little life experience, and a basic lack of understanding.

If you truly were not going to sit around and watch the demise of this country, you would get out of the basement, off the internet, join the service, and stand a post and serve your country. See the world for what it really is, and quit spewing your inept points of view based on everybody else's experience, which are clearly not your own.

That way you can finally say that you are a person that takes action. Instead of being one of the sheep in the herd as you are now, Baaaa'ing about how wrong your country is. . . .

You act like one of those people that hasn't made the most of the opportunity this country has to give, so you are going to complain under the guise that the Evil do'ers are out to get you/ us. George Soros, & Big bad Billy Gates with all of there Billions are out to destroy little ol you, because you offer what to them? I'll answer that. . . . Nothing......lol

Oh, I just read that one of your Q associates - the Treasonous Chelsea Manning in jail again - attempted another suicide today - rather than testify they would rather die to protect your secret society. I find it ironic that he/she/it/they/their, has taken more action than you to protect Q and Julian Assange. You got it hand it to her. She is an action taker, and not a talker. . . . .

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #744 on: March 12, 2020, 02:45:04 PM »

Many of us here, like your family served their country. Now according to you - because we don't believe your made up rhetoric, nobody is not smart enough to decipher between (the letters #2#19) and what is real? It is evident you don't get around much, which equates to little life experience, and a basic lack of understanding.

If you truly were not going to sit around and watch the demise of this country, you would get out of the basement, off the internet, join the service, and stand a post and serve your country. See the world for what it really is, and quit spewing your inept points of view based on everybody else's experience, which are clearly not your own.

That way you can finally say that you are a person that takes action. Instead of being one of the sheep in the herd as you are now, Baaaa'ing about how wrong your country is. . . .

You act like one of those people that hasn't made the most of the opportunity this country has to give, so you are going to complain under the guise that the Evil do'ers are out to get you/ us. George Soros, & Big bad Billy Gates with all of there Billions are out to destroy little ol you, because you offer what to them? I'll answer that. . . . Nothing......lol

Oh, I just read that one of your Q associates - the Treasonous Chelsea Manning in jail again - attempted another suicide today - rather than testify they would rather die to protect your secret society. I find it ironic that he/she/it/they/their, has taken more action than you to protect Q and Julian Assange. You got it hand it to her. She is an action taker, and not a talker. . . . .

Let me tell you something. I didn't join the military because of certain reasons. If I did, I wouldnt be able to share this information like I do. I am a proud citizen who Isnt controlled by a ranking system or a line of command.  That means I have more power to use my freedom of speech. I ACTUALLY SHARE THIS INFO KNOWING MANY OF YOU WERE/ARE IN THE MILITARY. I am trying to spread awareness so that we can all unite against the oppressive force that is slowly stealing our country, and other countries. I find you a bit naive that you served in the military, yet dont understand that evil forces want to change our country. It is time for us to stand up and show our force by exposing them. If you want to be on their side and defend, god help you.

I want you to listen to this speech very clearly and slowly so that you can understand.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 02:48:46 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #745 on: March 12, 2020, 02:53:43 PM »

(Waiting for the 'commie' and 'coward' accusations to recommence.)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #746 on: March 12, 2020, 03:04:01 PM »

Well DmonSlr?

Less than 100 deaths from CoronaVirus over the next year?

This whole thing will have blown over by end of March?

crickets....

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #747 on: March 12, 2020, 03:10:39 PM »

Dude. Ya'll know that this guy lowered taxes for his billionaire buddies? While he touts that he's working for the people against the establishing (something I too am 100% for), his actions don't match his words.

I get it. Democratic establishment. Republic establishment. They're all hated by those of us who feel that the elite have us suppressed. I just wish that his words matched what he's doing in the background. And I also wished his actions are proving otherwise.  But they're not. And don't get me wrong, past presidents were no better, including the last one. Similar - say one thing, do another.

And I don't even live in the US and I can see it as an unbiased outsider. I live in oil country. Where men are men, trucks rule, and guns fire free (and sheep are nervous). Texas north.  I own a truck. Tractors. I own a farm. I'm also ex-military. I served. I fought. I lived.

And we don't like liars or two-faced politicians. The current president is proving to be the same, but much much more entertaining. Biden I suspect is also part of that establishment. Nothing will change. And don't get me started on our current Prime Minister, Mr. Hair.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:13:59 PM by Mister Fork »
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #748 on: March 12, 2020, 03:56:45 PM »
Dude. Ya'll know that this guy lowered taxes for his billionaire buddies? While he touts that he's working for the people against the establishing (something I too am 100% for), his actions don't match his words.

I get it. Democratic establishment. Republic establishment. They're all hated by those of us who feel that the elite have us suppressed. I just wish that his words matched what he's doing in the background. And I also wished his actions are proving otherwise.  But they're not. And don't get me wrong, past presidents were no better, including the last one. Similar - say one thing, do another.

And I don't even live in the US and I can see it as an unbiased outsider. I live in oil country. Where men are men, trucks rule, and guns fire free (and sheep are nervous). Texas north.  I own a truck. Tractors. I own a farm. I'm also ex-military. I served. I fought. I lived.

And we don't like liars or two-faced politicians. The current president is proving to be the same, but much much more entertaining. Biden I suspect is also part of that establishment. Nothing will change. And don't get me started on our current Prime Minister, Mr. Hair.

It just shows that the media you listen to is hiding the truth about Trump and his accomplishments because most of it is complicit with the establishment.

His tax cuts have created so many jobs that we are now at the lowest levels of unemployment for any race, color, origin, and gender in the last 50 years. His tax cuts saved me over 1000 a year. Just wait until all payroll taxes are cut.

Consumer confidence was at an all time high.
Consumer spending was at an all time high.
The American spirit is much higher.
Executive orders to combat child trafficking
Executive orders to sized assets of people who commit crimes against humanity.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping%3f_amp=true

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/12/31/trumps_top_10_achievements_for_2019_142047.html

I mean its just crazy to me that you don't think he is doing anything. 

And like I said. I think you will be in shock in a few months. "The best is yet to come".
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #749 on: March 12, 2020, 04:24:54 PM »
And like I said. I think you will be in shock in a few months. "The best is yet to come".

Perhaps - and I hope it does, he just has to stop lying and giving the left ammo to discount anything he says. Needs to be smarter than that and show them up. Otherwise, he's feeding meat to the wolves.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech