Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126188 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1080 on: March 17, 2020, 09:59:59 AM »
Some advice from Italy. We are assumed to be about 10 days behind them in infection spread.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1081 on: March 17, 2020, 10:35:38 AM »
See rule #14
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 02:27:38 PM by hitech »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1082 on: March 17, 2020, 10:36:10 AM »
Some advice from Italy. We are assumed to be about 10 days behind them in infection spread.

Good advice for those who don't think this virus is a media hoax. 

Minimizing your contact with humans outside of your home over the next couple of months is going to be key not only to insure your personal safety, but to help avoid a crush on our health system. 

Hopefully you've had a chance to stock up so you can sit tight and ride this first phase out in comfort.  Every trip to the store you can have avoided from this point onward will have increased the odds in your favor, once the virus really starts to spread aggressively.  Every additional trip to the store is an additional risk event and  it would be to your advantage to avoid if possible.  If you do have to go again, try and get what you can to hold you as long as possible so you don't have to return soon.  Avoid perishables.  That is the strategy I would recommend.  Regardless of what any trash-trolls out there say.

Good luck to all.  And happy St. Patrick day!  Hopefully by next one, we will all be breathing easier. (Maybe I should rephrase that.  :O)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 10:51:42 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #1083 on: March 17, 2020, 10:48:14 AM »
Better than giving welfare to a bunch of a lazy losers who couldn't complete high school yet beg for everyone to give them something for free. Better than sending a bunch of Somali, Syrian, lybian refugees to pillage our welfare services after we destroyed their country thanks to the NWO. Better than giving away my tax money to pay for a bunch of cowards pensions. Better than giving 60B billion a year to foreign countries in "aide". Why the F is that okay?

I will never trust liberals or the media again after what they did in Peurto Rico to hide supplies to spite Trump.  It an absolute disgrace.

Your media is an absolute disgrace.

How much did Hillary make in her foundation from selling out uranium to Russia russia russia. Why do you support leaders who corrupt Africa and fund terrorist in Africa? Ever watch Clinton Cash by Peter Schweitzer? How much did they steal from Haiti? Why did the Awan Pakistani spy have access to senate records thru debbie Wasserman schultz. Why did Feinstein have a Chinese spy around her?

The left globalist clown cowards have it coming to them. And it will be well deserved. 

Go ahead and keep supporting your rich clown elite in Silicon Valley. Watch what happens when they get exposed.

I can't wait.
I don't watch baseless conspiracy movies, or read the books or believe anything from the group of people responsible for the idiot in the White House. Please Violator, go immerse yourself in that tripe if you want, you just prove yourself to be what everyone who reads the crap you spout already know...you don't know squat.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1084 on: March 17, 2020, 11:03:44 AM »
See rule #14
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 02:27:53 PM by hitech »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1085 on: March 17, 2020, 11:08:41 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Those who call people liberals ought to look at themselves in the mirror on the fracking huge amount of corporate welfare the 'right' give to businesses. Makes the left look like my cheap Irish grandmother.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!

You mean the corporations who pay most of the taxes and employ most of the people? Interesting..... just what "welfare" do we get?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1086 on: March 17, 2020, 11:13:57 AM »
You mean the corporations who pay most of the taxes ....

If you're somehow posting from 1957 please tell the rest of us how you do it. Please please please.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1087 on: March 17, 2020, 11:15:46 AM »
Some people are posting their faith based beliefs in their preferred propaganda.

Any attempt at discussion is pointless.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #1088 on: March 17, 2020, 11:44:26 AM »
Any update on their condition?

Person feels better, no testing recommended or done (so still not sure if people in area can get tested or not), and the household is self quarantining regardless.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1089 on: March 17, 2020, 12:02:42 PM »
Person feels better, no testing recommended or done (so still not sure if people in area can get tested or not), and the household is self quarantining regardless.

What did the Doctor say. Did he/she order the test?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1090 on: March 17, 2020, 12:04:29 PM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1091 on: March 17, 2020, 12:08:52 PM »
If you're somehow posting from 1957 please tell the rest of us how you do it. Please please please.

:rofl
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1092 on: March 17, 2020, 12:32:08 PM »
huge amount of corporate welfare the 'right' give to businesses. Makes the left look like my cheap Irish grandmother.

Both sides have croniest factions that do this.

Your cheap Irish grandmother gave half a $billion to her pal Solyndra, which promptly went out of business (as just one example).

Other examples abound -- on both sides.

Anyone who thinks it is only one side has blinders on.

The problem is that the US federal government spends $5 trillion/year.  States spend perhaps another couple $trillion.  The government spends a million dollars per second.  There is of course fighting over control of that planet-sized money gusher, and an entire ecosystem of creatures who furtively work to drill taps into the enormous gravy pipe for themselves and their verminous pals.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1093 on: March 17, 2020, 12:35:56 PM »
What did the Doctor say. Did he/she order the test?

I don't know verbatim, but I suspect it was along the lines of "Stay home and let us know if you feel a lot worse."

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1094 on: March 17, 2020, 12:43:04 PM »
USA deaths at 97. 
Who was that who said USA deaths would be less than 100?

Some of us knew how hard it would hit before this thread was created by seeing how fast it propagated at the beginning and knowing that an air transmissible virus is nearly impossible to contain.

I'm guessing the initial naysayers have come around and the hardcore ones are now panic buying.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 01:08:47 PM by icepac »