Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126201 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1320 on: March 19, 2020, 09:42:55 PM »
California just asked all residents to stay home, unless you need essential items.

Facebook is already getting flooded with "martial law" blah, blah.  like i told a friend,  usa doesn't have enough military to enforce martial law for the entire United states. 

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1321 on: March 19, 2020, 09:44:16 PM »
like i told a friend,  usa doesn't have enough military to enforce martial law for the entire United states. 

No, they'll have to make a few very public examples.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1322 on: March 19, 2020, 09:48:16 PM »

like what?

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1323 on: March 19, 2020, 10:01:55 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1324 on: March 19, 2020, 10:08:32 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

oh yeah sure. that applies.  Spanish civil war, one of many anyway.

to the arms, we must defend our country.  that's sarcasm.  this is a medical emergency.  sure it affects the economy.  had this been for other reasons, i would check the 7 bullets i have for both of my guns

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1325 on: March 19, 2020, 10:15:14 PM »
that's sarcasm.  this is a medical emergency.

I thought you were asking how a small force maintains marshal law over many.
It's just like looters after a hurricane.  You announce no looters.  If you get looters, you make an example or two.  Word gets around.

[Edit]  Oh, BTW, that wasn't a civil war.  Those are Napoleonic occupation forces executing Spaniards during the Peninsular War.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 10:19:29 PM by CptTrips »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1326 on: March 19, 2020, 10:41:43 PM »
I thought you were asking how a small force maintains marshal law over many.
It's just like looters after a hurricane.  You announce no looters.  If you get looters, you make an example or two.  Word gets around.

[Edit]  Oh, BTW, that wasn't a civil war.  Those are Napoleonic occupation forces executing Spaniards during the Peninsular War.

i know the picture, seen it since 5th grade,  couldn't just remember exactly.  it was by goya. had to look it up.

but i was more like asking about here.

semp

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1327 on: March 20, 2020, 01:22:46 AM »
6 million square miles of continental United States, 300+ million people, and 25 major population centers that need to be enforced under martial law?

I believe in the US Space Force first.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1328 on: March 20, 2020, 05:55:57 AM »
Sorry for your loss Firetech

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #1329 on: March 20, 2020, 07:41:46 AM »
Interesting.  I would like to see more research in this area:

Copper Destroys Viruses and Bacteria. Why Isn’t It Everywhere?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xgqkyw/copper-destroys-viruses-and-bacteria-why-isnt-it-everywhere?utm_source=pocket-newtab
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1330 on: March 20, 2020, 08:40:56 AM »
Interesting.  I would like to see more research in this area:

Copper Destroys Viruses and Bacteria. Why Isn’t It Everywhere?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xgqkyw/copper-destroys-viruses-and-bacteria-why-isnt-it-everywhere?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The cost of copper is why we no longer have copper pennies. Copper is recycled a lot because that's cheaper than mining and refining. People steal copper pipes and wire from old buildings to sell as scrap because it pays more than other common metals. It's not as popular as stainless steel because it takes more work to keep it shiny but old green copper works as well as shiny copper.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1331 on: March 20, 2020, 08:42:07 AM »

You can't do that until you disarm everybody. Note who already wants to disarm everybody.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1332 on: March 20, 2020, 09:43:07 AM »
You can't do that until you disarm everybody. Note who already wants to disarm everybody.

They guys selling their stocks while others are getting infected might want to jump on that bandwagon. lol

None of them will get mine.  Not the legal ones I own, nor any others that I absolutely don't own that might be buried somewhere that I absolutely don't know the whereabouts of.

;)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1333 on: March 20, 2020, 09:47:46 AM »
Sen Kelly Loeffler too?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kelly-loeffler-coronavirus-stock

Sorry, it doesn't pass the smell test.

How does this relate to this topic? 

I'm just wondering how many extra 10's of thousands of Americans are going to die from our governments delayed and foot-dragging response to this epidemic while those who attended private briefings stayed silent about the threats they knew about (unless you were a potential donor), until they could first unloaded millions of dollars of stock, quite suddenly. 

I'm sure the timing was a complete coincidence.

Ihofe too?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/20/republican-senators-sold-stocks-before-markets-plunged-on-coronavirus-fears-reports

It should be a law that anyone serving in elected office should have all their assets in a blind trust (which doesn't mean run by your kids).  Have we learned nothing about human nature over the millennia?

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #1334 on: March 20, 2020, 09:52:40 AM »
Inhofe = scumbag
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde