Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126194 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1365 on: March 20, 2020, 12:29:56 PM »
We've been going with this lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aBfMg5ssZE

Bunnahabhain 18 year old single malt scotch

:)

Hungry

Don't give Hitech any ideas.  It could lead to bribery inflation.

:noid
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1366 on: March 20, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »

lol

Hungry
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1367 on: March 20, 2020, 12:51:03 PM »

Ahhh besides like my dad always used to say

"You eat beans during the week so you can have steak on the weekends"

lol

Hungry

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1368 on: March 20, 2020, 01:03:54 PM »
The Stock Act sponsored by Joe Lieberman in 2012

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-is-the-stock-act

Hungry

PS FUN FACT: @SenatorBurr was one of only 3 senators in the entire Senate to vote against the STOCK Act, which was designed to outlaw insider trading by Members of Congress.

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1369 on: March 20, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
Good for him

"De Blasio slams NBA for testing players for coronavirus: 'Tests should not be for the wealthy, but for the sick"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/be-blasio-nba-coronavirus-testing

Hungry

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1370 on: March 20, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »
The Stock Act sponsored by Joe Lieberman in 2012

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-is-the-stock-act

Hungry

PS FUN FACT: @SenatorBurr was one of only 3 senators in the entire Senate to vote against the STOCK Act, which was designed to outlaw insider trading by Members of Congress.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/politics/richard-burr-coronavirus-comments/index.html

Oh I'm sure these goobers did not technically break any law (at least not so it can be proven).  They have very well paid lawyers that instruct them exactly how to skate along the edge.  And they are in a convenient position to vote against any laws that might keep them from doing this stuff.

And it's impossible to prove he didn't sell based on what he saw on CNBC rather than what he saw in he top secret security briefings.  Yeah, it doesn't pass the smell test, but it is not what you know, it is what you can prove.

Justice won't come from an indictment, or censure.  It'll come from shining a light on the cockroaches with Congressional investigations in the House, media.  Public shaming is all you're going to get, but they still get to retire with their millions.

How are your retirement investments going?  :O

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1372 on: March 20, 2020, 01:36:36 PM »
Just don't panic lads.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1373 on: March 20, 2020, 01:37:13 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/politics/richard-burr-coronavirus-comments/index.html

How are your retirement investments going?  :O

Fidelity does a pretty good job of it, but at this point, rough, making money in some losing a ss in others. When this recovers I should be in a pretty good position to make more than I lost, fingers crossed

Hungry
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 01:39:04 PM by Hungry »

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1374 on: March 20, 2020, 01:41:08 PM »
I actually don't personally like Feinstein, but her assets were in a blind trust supposedly.  So that one smells slightly less.  Unless there is evidence that she was passing info to whoever was running her trust.  I can't believe any fiduciary in their right might wouldn't report that attempt.  They get paid on flat fee.  It wouldn't be worth the risk for them to play that game.

But you never know
They need to take the shiff for brains approach and have the 'intelligence' committee subphoena all of Fineswines text, email, phone logs etc. since last August and see if any exchanges with her chinese/military attache/chauffer BFF were made. After 20 years together, her chinese connections are pretty solid.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1375 on: March 20, 2020, 01:54:04 PM »
They need to take the shiff for brains approach and have the 'intelligence' committee subphoena all of Fineswines text, email, phone logs etc. since last August and see if any exchanges with her chinese/military attache/chauffer BFF were made. After 20 years together, her chinese connections are pretty solid.

<Shrug>  I don't care what you do with Feinstein.  If you find actionable evidence, charge her.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1376 on: March 20, 2020, 03:27:54 PM »
Could anyone ever determine how and where it started?

If it was accidental or otherwise?

Not what the chi coms claim- sry don't believe them at all

This thing seems like a powerful weapon if used strategically at the right place at the right

Would sound like a Clancy novel if he hadn't already wrote a book about a bio weapon

Imagine this made into an aerosol and pumped into a stadium cooling system at say the Olympics?

Hoping it can't be that easy as there are too many nut bags out there

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1377 on: March 20, 2020, 03:34:47 PM »
Theres nut bags here  :old:

Due to my job I'm technically classified as a part of the "critical infrastructure" so for us it's a "when" we get it and there is no self quarantine unless a test comes back as 100% confirmed
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:39:16 PM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1378 on: March 20, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »
Oh nevermind.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 04:18:08 PM by CptTrips »

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1379 on: March 20, 2020, 04:18:19 PM »

Get a rope....wait...get several.

https://thebulwark.com/burr-and-loefflers-corona-cash-out/?utm_source=afternoon-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=The+Bulwark+Newsletter&utm_campaign=99de3aed0e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_03_20_07_43&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f4bd64ac2e-99de3aed0e-79959529

While the article makes some good points I'm taking it with a grain o salt,

The writer

"Tim Miller is a contributor to The Bulwark and a communications consultant. He previously served as senior advisor to the anti-Trump Our Principles PAC, communications director for Jeb Bush, and spokesman for the Republican National Committee"

Taken from the Bullworks own "about us" page, not exactly what I would call balanced / impartial writing

Hungry