Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126181 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1785 on: March 30, 2020, 02:18:49 PM »
No, it started way before that.

True -- it's just particularly huge post 2008.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1786 on: March 30, 2020, 02:20:53 PM »
I think he means if we don't have the money for our own country why in the heck do we borrow/ print it for others at the further detriment of ourselves?

China won this one with out firing a shot

All of our "allies" cannot help us nor them us

Eagler

Exactly. 

Why is it Americas responsibility?

Why doesnt the EU send all the "Paris accord" money to help them...

I pay too much in taxes every month for this bullcrap and we cant even get a freaking stimulus bill passed without funding a bunch of crackpot organizations and special interest. Its insane.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #1787 on: March 30, 2020, 02:22:39 PM »
Just a personal update.

Wishing you the best, Mister Fork, and hoping that you are well soon.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1788 on: March 30, 2020, 02:24:10 PM »
I think he means if we don't have the money for our own country why in the heck do we borrow/ print it for others at the further detriment of ourselves?

Leverage.

It comes in handy when we want to ask a country to allow us to put a base or a listening station somewhere.

And it drives me crazy when people with a child-like view of the word throw a fit about us spending all this money on bases around the world to protect others.  :rofl

We have those bases not to protect others, but so we have the capability to project power anywhere in the world we need to on short notice.  Otherwise we'd have to fly every mission from Kansas. It's mostly for our benefit, not theirs.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1789 on: March 30, 2020, 02:27:49 PM »
True -- it's just particularly huge post 2008.

They've certain attained a new level of creativity.  :rofl

like I said though,  I 100% support what they came up with for 2008-2010.  Then they should have tapered off and not continue on even in good times.

But no one  ever wants to be the party pooper.  ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #1790 on: March 30, 2020, 02:30:40 PM »
Just a personal update.

And that's the challenge here - if you don't test EVERYONE, you are guessing that the population won't restart the community transmission. And in North America, the new test standards is for essential workers and those who show up with severe symptoms at their local hospitals, after they get there using an Uber. Costs too much to test everyone.

It's ALL about $$$. Always.

It's because they don't have enough tests but they're working on that.

If you have to go out wear an improvised mask. Wash your hands, carry tissues, wear gloves if you have them. At least you know you're sick, unlike most people spreading it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1791 on: March 30, 2020, 02:32:39 PM »
Leverage.

It comes in handy when we want to ask a country to allow us to put a base or a listening station somewhere.

And it drives me crazy when people with a child-like view of the word throw a fit about us spending all this money on bases around the world to protect others. :rofl

We have those bases not to protect others, but so we have the capability to project power anywhere in the world we need to on short notice.  Otherwise we'd have to fly every mission from Kansas. It's mostly for our benefit, not theirs.

But god forbid we protect own borders with our military and walls that are cheaper and more effective in the long run.

This guy wants to save the entire world while his own country gets infiltrated and abused.

Pot calling the kettle black if I ever seen it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #1792 on: March 30, 2020, 02:32:53 PM »
New study sheds light on coronavirus infection mechanism:
Researchers at the University of Minnesota created a 3D map of the ‘spike’ protein used to latch on to cells

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/30/new-study-sheds-light-on-coronavirus-infection-mechanism

A detailed analysis of the virus’s structure shows that the club-like “spikes” that it uses to establish infections latch on to human cells about four times more strongly than those on the related Sars coronavirus, which killed hundreds of people in a 2002 epidemic.

“We know that the Covid-19-causing coronavirus, Sars-CoV-2, behaves very differently to its relative Sars,” said Jonathan Ball, a professor of virology at Nottingham University, who was not involved in the study. “In particular, Sars-Cov-2 efficiently infects the throat and the nose, causing mild cold-like symptoms, whereas Sars almost always replicated in the lungs.
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1793 on: March 30, 2020, 02:38:57 PM »
But god forbid we protect own borders with our military and walls that are cheaper and more effective in the long run.

You're not very bright, are you?

When we decided we wanted to drop a bomb on Gaddafi, it was sure a lot easier to fly from Aviano,Italy than if we had to fly from Kansas.

:rofl

Walls are going to be our defense, huh?  Sounds like a Maginot Line.   :rofl

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1794 on: March 30, 2020, 02:44:48 PM »

When we decided we wanted to drop a bomb on Gaddafi, it was sure a lot easier to fly from Aviano,Italy than if we had to fly from Kansas.

:rofl

Walls are going to be our defense, huh?  Sounds like a Maginot Line.   :rofl

Lybia is a far worse off place thanks to Obamas and Hillariy's actions.  Where did that gold go? The American people sure as hell didnt see anything from that. I'm glad you think it's the USs responsibility to create more wars in the middle East in nations we should have never been in in the first place.

But god forbid we defend America and its sovereignty.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1795 on: March 30, 2020, 02:45:53 PM »

Understatement. Descriptive of the average Qanon fanatic (who apparently expect an apology from everyone that doesn't take them seriously sometime in the future).

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1796 on: March 30, 2020, 02:54:54 PM »
Understatement. Descriptive of the average Qanon fanatic (who apparently expect an apology from everyone that doesn't take them seriously sometime in the future).

Says the idiot that wants to turn America into San Francisco....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1797 on: March 30, 2020, 02:59:05 PM »

Not sure what this is supposed to mean Shuff? Stand 12 ft away or wash your hands and face?

I was just trying to inject some humour.Oh and I was wrong before,not everyone pays a little some dont pay a thing but still get the healthcare they deserve.

:salute

Humor is great in times.like these. My post just means what it says.... nothing more, nothing less.

I spend quite a bit of time being prepared. When I see people that do not plan, I just don't have time to feel sorry for them. Those that work and try.... you can't deny them. But those that do nothing or constantly live beyond their means..... oh well.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1798 on: March 30, 2020, 03:10:46 PM »
Says the idiot that wants to turn America into San Francisco....

So me wanting to have military bases around the world from which we can project force as our interests dictate, is me wanting to turn America into San Francisco?

Are you even self-aware enough to realize how much you are embarrassing yourself?

Go back to the DailyStormer, DmonSlyr.  We're done laughing at you here.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1799 on: March 30, 2020, 03:18:03 PM »
So me wanting to have military bases around the world from which we can project force as our interests dictate, is me wanting to turn America into San Francisco?

Are you even self-aware enough to realize how much you are embarrassing yourself?

Go back to the DailyStormer, DmonSlyr.  We're done laughing at you here.

Eat crap loser. I don't take orders on here from anyone but Hitech. And no, it's not our responsibility, nor did I vote for it.

I'm so sick of retards spending money we dont have, on countries who dont give a rip about us, destroying countries like Syria, lybia, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, for the sake of "American interest". While San Francisco has the highest rate of homelessness in the US. The place where the speaker of the house is representing. The place where thousands of Corona Virus and every other disease is multiplying there. It just shows how negligent you actually are, which is why I dont trust any of your posts or anyone else who supports negligence in America on these forums.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 03:19:34 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-