Author Topic: Dark Man Cometh???  (Read 126208 times)

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
Re: Dark Man Cometh???
« Reply #1860 on: March 31, 2020, 01:48:09 PM »
They're not homeless. They're drug addicts. Thus the needles.
And most always depicted as ptsd ridden  Vietnam Vets with a cardboard sign.  See them at parking lot entrances all over.  Some look in their 30's, 40's and 50's and probably don't even know where Vietnam is much less actually when the war was as most weren't born before it ended.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1861 on: March 31, 2020, 01:53:46 PM »
Call it what you want..... his words................. I believe him.

What a great way to make an informed, educated assessment of another American city that you haven't been too in over 50yrs. Very patriotic.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1862 on: March 31, 2020, 01:55:37 PM »
ok dude, please tell me which department hands out free money to illegal aliens.  cause I'm pretty sure i can pass for one and I want free money too.

and again California has more mental illness than let's say any state in the south is because we have more people.

and i have no idea why that keep taxing you more on your home.  i don't know where you live, but you do. so do something about it if it bothers you instead if asking us ti fix it.

semp

We are spending $350,000,000 on refugee resettlement from the Corona virus bill after we bombed their countries. Do you think they like us?

Kill your babies with abortion while we flood the country with "refugees" and blame the "white nationalist" for all the problems in the country after they blamed Islamist terrorism for bombing the trade center and we went to war for it. But it's all the white nationalist fault now and they are evil ones.

We just need to keep wasting money on people who haven't a single clue what Americanism is.

Great ideas from the super smart and intellectual sanctuary city governments.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1863 on: March 31, 2020, 02:03:37 PM »

You are clearly isolated and out of touch.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1864 on: March 31, 2020, 02:05:42 PM »
You are clearly isolated and out of touch.

No I am clearly not.

Once the Somali and Lybian gangs start up (which have in Minnesota), you will be very sorry.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1865 on: March 31, 2020, 02:26:15 PM »
No I am clearly not.

Once the Somali and Lybian gangs start up (which have in Minnesota), you will be very sorry.

Meh. Minnesota white supremacists are a bigger threat and you're apparently not sorry about that.  :aok

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/hate-report-get-to-know-the-three-percenters/

(Your response will likely be a combination of denial, misdirection, accusation of imaginary evils inspired by your own general ignorance combined with that of your conspiracy websites. Because .... 'Murica.')  :D

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1866 on: March 31, 2020, 02:27:31 PM »
No I am clearly not.

They said the same thing about the Vietnamese refugees when they moved to Portland. They faced the same rhetoric you spew. They started their gangs, and now those guys are all grown up and where are they now? Integrated productive "American" citizens. BTW there are Somalis here in Portland, where are their gangs?

You run around so scared of "The Big Bad Boogey Man & What If's". . . . . it would be entertaining if it wasn't so disturbing.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1867 on: March 31, 2020, 02:37:41 PM »
Meh. Minnesota white supremacists are a bigger threat and you're apparently not sorry about that.  :aok

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/hate-report-get-to-know-the-three-percenters/

(Your response will likely be a combination of denial, misdirection, accusation of imaginary evils inspired by your own general ignorance combined with that of your conspiracy websites. Because .... 'Murica.')  :D

Probably fake. Guy was born on 3/3 LOL. Must be a devil reincarnated. Arrested on 7/7. Interesting. White supremacists are also left wing and are funded by Democrats. It's part of the divide and conquer strategy committed by the Confederate Freemasons just like the KKK was. You will never admit the truth because you want to damage the US with terrible sellout policies that put americans in danger and promote it thru a corrupt media.

They said the same thing about the Vietnamese refugees when they moved to Portland. They faced the same rhetoric you spew. They started their gangs, and now those guys are all grown up and where are they now? Integrated productive "American" citizens. BTW there are Somalis here in Portland, where are their gangs?

You run around so scared of "The Big Bad Boogey Man & What If's". . . . . it would be entertaining if it wasn't so disturbing.

I don't agree with any "refugees" coming to America. It's not our responsibility to pay for them.

Portland has turned into a trash dump because of idiotic policies. Portland cannot afford refugees nor can afford manufactured immigration. Why is over crowding a city that's already over crowded and over priced a good thing?

Oh and vietnamese at least have a strong work ethic. But let's just resettle the whole world here. It would be great. Then no other country will have a corrupt government any more. Great idea!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:40:14 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1868 on: March 31, 2020, 02:40:20 PM »
Probably fake. Guy was born on 3/3 LOL. Must be a devil reincarnated. Arrested on 7/7. Interesting. White supremacists are also left wing and are funded by Democrats. It's part of the divide and conquer strategy committed by the Confederate Freemasons just like the KKK was. You will never admit the truth because you want to damage the US with terrible sellout policies that put americans in danger and promote it thru a corrupt media.

Called it in one.  :aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1869 on: March 31, 2020, 02:43:59 PM »
Called it in one.  :aok

Please provide me one article of the MSM calling white nationalism a problem before 2001.

You are promoting a propaganda campaign.

I have proof from France, Germany, and Sweden that Islamic refugee resettlement has been a total disaster.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:47:32 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #1870 on: March 31, 2020, 02:58:40 PM »
I don't agree with any "refugees" coming to America. It's not our responsibility to pay for them.

Portland has turned into a trash dump because of idiotic policies. Portland cannot afford refugees nor can afford manufactured immigration. Why is over crowding a city that's already over crowded and over priced a good thing?

Oh and vietnamese at least have a strong work ethic. But let's just resettle the whole world here. It would be great. Then no other country will have a corrupt government any more. Great idea!

I didn't realize "Work Ethic" was "Ethnic" related. Cuz I see many more Americans than ethnic homeless on the Portland Streets. . . . .lol

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1871 on: March 31, 2020, 03:09:54 PM »
I didn't realize "Work Ethic" was "Ethnic" related. Cuz I see many more Americans than ethnic homeless on the Portland Streets. . . . .lol

Work ethic is typically a cultural phenomenon. The majority of the middle east brings in foreign workers because their citizens dont have to work. That means their culture is more adept to living off the government.  We should be spending 350,000,000 on workers and businesses, not people who have never worked a day in their life in America. Not only that but, these refugees keep wages low, they take job opportunities from the populous. They increase taxes on the populous, and then those original citizens get forced out of their own houses and businesses because they cannot afford it. Then they make Herion and meth easy to get. This is why there are so many homeless white people. They have lost their ambition. I wish they had government RV camps, but nope. This is why more white men committed suicide than any other race or gender.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #1872 on: March 31, 2020, 03:10:21 PM »
I have been trying to find the best advice I can find on how to clean fruits and vegetables.  While there is a lot more to it than this, there is a difference between some groups (e.g. Harvard) and others (FDA) on whether to use soap or not when cleaning fruits and vegetables.  There is a lot more on this if you follow the links, (or google it) but in short:

Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
For fresh produce that will not be cooked before eating, wash thoroughly under running water. If desired, use a vegetable scrub brush and scrub the surface vigorously with a small amount of soap and water (be gentle with softer produce). This method is effective at removing pathogens on the surface. Wash the scrub brush with additional soap and water after each use. Other popular rinses such as vinegar are not known to be effective at killing viruses.
[/size]

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2020/03/25/food-safety-nutrition-and-wellness-during-covid-19/

FDA:
Cut away any damaged or bruised areas, then rinse fruits and vegetables under running water without soap, bleach, or commercial produce washes.
[/size]

https://www.foodsafety.gov/keep-food-safe/4-steps-to-food-safety
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1873 on: March 31, 2020, 03:17:11 PM »
Please provide me one article of the MSM calling white nationalism a problem before 2001.

(I am) promoting a propaganda campaign.

So you admit its been a problem for at least 19 years? (Its been much longer but it's quite telling that you feel a peculiar paranoia over the last 19.)

I'll do you one better. Here's a peer reviewed medical article from 1980:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2552506/pdf/jnma00039-0029.pdf

Provide the same regarding Somali and Libyan immigrants to the U.S. . (No crackpot sites, ok?)  :aok

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1874 on: March 31, 2020, 03:57:20 PM »

Syserror   imagine trying to clean a bunch of grapes.